Author Topic: A US soldier in Afghanistan has shot dead 15 civilians..Nine children.  (Read 29295 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: A US soldier in Afghanistan has shot dead 15 civilians..Nine children.
« Reply #100 on: March 12, 2012, 11:37:16 AM »
Call what how it is.....you have zero idea what your talking about, have been called out. I'm invested only in the fact that you haven't a clue. U posted an off handed statement tht was false and now you can't defend it. Clinton did not fund the Taliban, nor did he create it. Holding talks does not equate to funding...people have a very shallow understanding of whats going on in Afghanistan currently or its history. Hey mods...move this thread.
L

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #101 on: March 12, 2012, 11:40:57 AM »
Call what how it is.....you have zero idea what your talking about, have been called out. I'm invested only in the fact that you haven't a clue. U posted an off handed statement tht was false and now you can't defend it. Clinton did not fund the Taliban, nor did he create it. Holding talks does not equate to funding...people have a very shallow understanding of whats going on in Afghanistan currently or its history. Hey mods...move this thread.

What are you calling out exactly? You are arguing with acknowledged fact.

End.
Trans Milkshake.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: March 12, 2012, 11:42:16 AM »
End what.....prove it.
L

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: March 12, 2012, 11:50:56 AM »
I'm PROUD I served in Croatia and Bosnia (if the younger guys don't know they were the big conflicts BEFORE 9/11) and I really do NOT recall any of these incidents happening whatsoever.  All I can think of is there must be a huge change somehow in the Army/Military as a whole, and not a good one.  I guess if I'd stayed in I would know more- but it just saddens me to see these actions happening on a pretty much regular fashion.... :'(
P.S.  No joke

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 12, 2012, 11:55:29 AM »
I'm PROUD I served in Croatia and Bosnia (if the younger guys don't know they were the big conflicts BEFORE 9/11) and I really do NOT recall any of these incidents happening whatsoever.  All I can think of is there must be a huge change somehow in the Army/Military as a whole, and not a good one.  I guess if I'd stayed in I would know more- but it just saddens me to see these actions happening on a pretty much regular fashion.... :'(
P.S.  No joke

Another conflict we had no right to get involved in. Sold a lot of people down the river.
Trans Milkshake.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #105 on: March 12, 2012, 11:57:02 AM »
So was America.  We are not as far removed from that era of time as people think.  The fact, is that America does show restraint.  We could "conquer" anyone we wanted, but choose not to.  Whoever brought up Pearl Harbor had a good point.  Japan had the balls to fly into America and attack us on our own soil.  They got an atomic kiss for that gesture.  These terrorists attacked us on our own soil as well.  We have shown growth and restraint as a nation compared to the Pearl Harbor days.  We could have nuked Afghanistan as well.

Hahah, OK  ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #106 on: March 12, 2012, 12:00:27 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #107 on: March 12, 2012, 12:01:10 PM »

Hahah, OK  ;D

Oh we would make mother Russia our bitch for sure  ;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 12, 2012, 12:02:31 PM »
P.S.  No joke

After 12 years of war we've had surprisingly few of these things. They'll crush this kid pretty bad regardless of PTSD or anything. They said he was drunk. I was in Bosnia as welll...saw plenty of it on the other side but not with NATO forces.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 12, 2012, 12:03:24 PM »

I've watched them doing this shit...its alot of work for $25 a month.
L

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 12, 2012, 12:04:15 PM »
Oh we would make mother Russia our bitch for sure  ;D

:(

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #111 on: March 12, 2012, 12:04:47 PM »
After 12 years of war we've had surprisingly few of these things. They'll crush this kid pretty bad regardless of PTSD or anything. They said he was drunk. I was in Bosnia as welll...saw plenty of it on the other side but not with NATO forces.
I watched TEARS OF THE SUN.  Does that count for anything?

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 12, 2012, 12:10:50 PM »

You are military? Why am i not surprised.
Trans Milkshake.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 12, 2012, 12:12:04 PM »
....what because you have zero first hand experience with any of this. Its ok, watch some History channel and get back to me.
L

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 12, 2012, 12:33:34 PM »

Absolutely.
Killing civilians is always an act to strictly condemn.
Only the biggest cowards get this low.
Fukin' shitpant would cry for his mom if he ever faced a true opponent on real battlefield. Probably would run home if he was ever put in real war.

Afghanistan is not a real war? Are you fucking retarded or something?

Afghanistan is as real as the somme or fighting little yellow people in the a shau valley, its just a different kind of war.
You would crack as well if you get mortared and IED'ed every day you leave the FOB and you have to watch all time were to go place your footing because you are worried all the time that some guy that was giving you tea before has a night before burried a pressure plate attached to an 500lb unexploded JDAM.
The only difference is you would have broken  down crying while he had enough and went out to kill as many as possible.
And don't get me wrong by no means do I say this was right kids or grown ups.
i just hate pukes like yourself who have

A) never enjoyed military service
B) have not the faintest idea what they are talking about
C) Always ready to criticise their troops but secretly you are jealous.

You are the type of guy that tries timpress the ladies on the watercooler with your military lingo ::)

I finish this with a great poem - WW1

You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
Who cheer when soldier lads march by,
Sneak home and pray you'll never know
The hell where youth and laughter go.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 12, 2012, 12:39:40 PM »
....what because you have zero first hand experience with any of this. Its ok, watch some History channel and get back to me.

What's your first hand experiance? Met a lot of military in my life, normally the dumbasses in school, who know nothing about nothing. I doubt you know anything about any conflict you have ever been in.

Pawn.
Trans Milkshake.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 12, 2012, 12:44:07 PM »
Mass must have missed the Sov's and what they did there.

Well douche......2 tours in Iraq, one in Afghanistan...another coming up in less then 30 days to start. 19 plus in the military and I'm an Officer so I know alot but everything I've been involved in. I've done nothing for the last year but sit in seminars and classes about Afghanistan, its culture...its history..the wars etc etc. If you really want to go down this road we can. I called you out about some stupid statement you made and you post smug answers like you know what the hell your talking about.
L

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 12, 2012, 12:44:13 PM »
Afghanistan is not a real war? Are you fucking retarded or something?

Calm down Starko dear.
Say what you want but it's pretty one-sided game.

VS.

Billions and trillions of dollars worth of equipment, training etc. etc.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 12, 2012, 12:46:48 PM »
Mass must have missed the Sov's and what they did there.

Well douche......2 tours in Iraq, one in Afghanistan...another coming up in less then 30 days to start. 19 plus in the military and I'm an Officer so I know alot but everything I've been involved in. I've done nothing for the last year but sit in seminars and classes about Afghanistan, its culture...its history..the wars etc etc. If you really want to go down this road we can. I called you out about some stupid statement you made and you post smug answers like you know what the hell your talking about.

Don't bother. Your whole existance is fucking worthless.
Trans Milkshake.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 12, 2012, 12:46:55 PM »
Everytime the Taliban come out to play they get smoked. They are resiliant and won't give up, but they have nothing to offer the Afghan people. We'll just pack our shit and go home. I don't know what kind of "war" you fought in but anytime anybody shoots at you...its pretty damm real.
L

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 12, 2012, 12:47:45 PM »
P.S.  No joke

mate come on its the same type of people that join the marines and the army, the grunts haven't changed, okay you got a few more gangbangers in the core now but overall its the same type of young guys and girls.

What has changed is the war in itself, wouldn't you be pissed of if your best friend was just blown up but an IEd but your top is not allowing you to return fire because he has to clear first with HQ, I have so many military friend online and offline based on the webpage and I had so many chats with so many guys coming back fucked up and they all want to talk not about what happened but how disappointed they are with the brass and the whole setup.

ITs just a fucking disgrace how these guys are supported over there - at least you knew who you enemy was, they have no idea, they all look the same and act the same.

I honest to god can understand the anger and frustration especially if you joined with the idea to do good.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 12, 2012, 12:48:23 PM »
Don't bother. Your whole existance is fucking worthless.

Whats it like to know deep down inside your inferior...thats your a pussy. You can't even debate the facts can you. Your slowly melting down...1-2 posts your'll explode.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: March 12, 2012, 12:50:54 PM »
mate come on its the same type of people that join the marines and the army, the grunts haven't changed, okay you got a few more gangbangers in the core now but overall its the same type of young guys and girls.

What has changed is the war in itself, wouldn't you be pissed of if your best friend was just blown up but an IEd but your top is not allowing you to return fire because he has to clear first with HQ, I have so many military friend online and offline based on the webpage and I had so many chats with so many guys coming back fucked up and they all want to talk not about what happened but how disappointed they are with the brass and the whole setup.

ITs just a fucking disgrace how these guys are supported over there - at least you knew who you enemy was, they have no idea, they all look the same and act the same.

I honest to god can understand the anger and frustration especially if you joined with the idea to do good.

Yeah but you can't get drunk and start smoking civilains. Still if he had PTSD brought about by traumatic brain injury...I've seen folks really messed up. This dude was an E-6. His history will come out I'm sure shortly. I hate the Afghans on a whole level worse then the Iraqi's. They suck..the whole country sucks.
L

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: March 12, 2012, 12:51:49 PM »
Calm down Starko dear.
Say what you want but it's pretty one-sided game.

VS.

Billions and trillions of dollars worth of equipment, training etc. etc.

Lol so what are you trying to tell me with that picture, that the jawas know how to use a truck?

there have been over 900k people killed in Afghanistan so far many of them are US troops, you tell them this isn't a real war.

I hate to tell you this but
1) A smartbomb is still a bomb
2) A stealth fighter is not invisible
3) Bullets still hurt and kill
4) 500lb high explosive will still maim and kill
5) Santa Claus does not exist.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 12, 2012, 12:54:14 PM »
YOu can only wish you see em piled into a truck like that.......thats a pretty easy target.
L