Author Topic: Skip Lacour now has his very own product line  (Read 2769 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Skip Lacour now has his very own product line
« on: August 19, 2010, 06:36:42 PM »
I just heard abut it.I guesed he launched it today.Its called Mass Machine Nutrition

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Re: Skip Lacour now has his very own product line
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 06:46:08 PM »

another predictable line of useless "supplements" for idiots to waster their money on

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 06:53:16 PM »
Is this fool still claiming natural status?
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 06:57:20 PM »
boom!

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 08:49:25 PM »
When I asked Skip if he used HGH because his jaw line looked suspicious, he denied it. He then admitted he had a Russian scientist who would send him the pituitary glands of recently killed lab monkeys. Skip would put them in a blender with his Whey protein shake and drink it. He would absorb the Monkey Growth hormone that way. He said because it was in natural form and not synthetic GH, that made him natural. He also told me he would drink pregnant women's urine to get the HCG (Chorionic Gonadotropin) out of it. Of course this makes you produce more testosterone. I asked him why he didn't just shoot a few cc's of HCG. He said it wouldn't be natural then.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2010, 08:52:58 PM »
When I asked Skip if he used HGH because his jaw line looked suspicious, he denied it. He then admitted he had a Russian scientist who would send him the pituitary glands of recently killed lab monkeys. Skip would put them in a blender with his Whey protein shake and drink it. He would absorb the Monkey Growth hormone that way. He said because it was in natural form and not synthetic GH, that made him natural. He also told me he would drink pregnant women's urine to get the HCG (Chorionic Gonadotropin) out of it. Of course this makes you produce more testosterone. I asked him why he didn't just shoot a few cc's of HCG. He said it wouldn't be natural then.

::)  And you believed him?  LOL

Don't worry there are lots of young kids and idiots that will make this guy rich.  They already have.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2010, 08:54:28 PM »

ahaahahaaha, oh my god, that has to be the biggest BULLSHIT i have ever read on the internet....

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2010, 09:19:56 PM »

another predictable line of useless "supplements" for idiots to waster their money on

Agreed

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2010, 10:30:17 PM »
Is this fool still claiming natural status?

As natural as 2 men opening a joint account in a sperm bank

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2010, 11:07:58 PM »

Has anyone actually read this???

This is hilarious....  :o :o :o :o

monkey glands and female women's piss drinking, it doesn't get much better.... What's also funnyis that Skip seems to think people would think he is sane when he says stuff like that rather than admitting that he shoots test and winny.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2010, 01:45:21 AM »
As natural as 2 men opening a joint account in a sperm bank

;D ;D ;D

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2010, 02:13:23 AM »

So to claim natural status, the guy will probably also let a woman (or a man) shit in his mouth if he could get some handy nutrients out of it. Wow, that's hardcore. Natural Bbing is definitely not for the faint of heart.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2010, 03:07:07 AM »
drink piss to get bigger, what a fucken loser

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2010, 03:32:28 AM »
drink piss to get bigger, what a fucken loser

What an idiot, i'd rather say i'd do steroids than drinking piss..... strange world we're living in....

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2010, 04:18:46 AM »
Hmm

Labrada Nutrition = Very Successful
Gaspari Nutrition - Very Successful
MHP (gerard Dente) = very successful

Lee Priest and Skip Nutrition  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2010, 05:15:03 AM »
Hmm

Labrada Nutrition = Very Successful
Gaspari Nutrition - Very Successful
MHP (gerard Dente) = very successful

Lee Priest and Skip Nutrition  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Dorians nutrition line is VERY VERY successful too especially in europe..overpriced but that shit works wonders...

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2010, 06:48:11 AM »

Haha, that was funny Lord of the Roidz

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2010, 07:01:43 AM »
Brutal missing a joke.Always good to bring some sarcasm in to play to weed out the Americans.

::)  And you believed him?  LOL

Don't worry there are lots of young kids and idiots that will make this guy rich.  They already have.

ahaahahaaha, oh my god, that has to be the biggest BULLSHIT i have ever read on the internet....

So to claim natural status, the guy will probably also let a woman (or a man) shit in his mouth if he could get some handy nutrients out of it. Wow, that's hardcore. Natural Bbing is definitely not for the faint of heart.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2010, 07:03:48 AM »
Brutal missing a joke.Always good to bring some sarcasm in to play to weed out the Americans.

;D

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2010, 07:09:03 AM »

Hahahahaaa!!!!  ::)

Post of the day (and not for the right reasons)!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2010, 01:32:22 AM »
What an idiot, i'd rather say i'd do steroids than drinking piss..... strange world we're living in....

You don't do steroids and have never because you are too big of a pussy and therefore are probabaly a bald headed twink. 

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2010, 01:39:42 AM »
You don't do steroids and have never because you are too big of a pussy and therefore are probabaly a bald headed twink. 

Don't tell me i have another stalker now....

Get a fucking life, McAnus.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2010, 01:44:45 AM »
Don't tell me i have another stalker now....

Get a fucking life, McAnus.

Roided out..........lmao!  What a pussy.