Author Topic: So fedor lost to silva last week...  (Read 17483 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: So fedor lost to silva last week...
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2011, 12:47:28 PM »
There is more to Randy's career than his record....

Who do you think has done more for the success of MMA in their career?

so by your logic forrest griffin and stephan bonnar had two of the best careers ever ::)

E
E

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2011, 01:07:03 PM »
so by your logic forrest griffin and stephan bonnar had two of the best careers ever ::)

E

now you're just trolling...come on.  Once the Pride generation dies out, Fedor will be nothing but a footnote in the history of MMA.  Guys like Couture will live on a legends.
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2011, 01:08:09 PM »
so who is better?  randy hahaha

what proof do you have that his fights were fixed?  he wasn't even close to being japan's most popular fighter so i can't wait to hear how you "know" this ::)

E

What proof do you have that Randy uses PEDs?
w

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2011, 02:24:24 PM »

E

They were CERTAINLY more meaningful careers in regards to what they have done for MMA.

I would bet a good amount of money that Forrest has made more money than Fedor too.

By your logic Antonio McKee is a better fighter than GSP? Mckee went 10 years without a loss and has a better record (Although he got cut after not being able to cut it in the UFC against a mediocre opponent)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2011, 02:57:55 PM »
now you're just trolling...come on.  Once the Pride generation dies out, Fedor will be nothing but a footnote in the history of MMA.  Guys like Couture will live on a legends.

hahah i'm the troll, the biggest troll is calling me a troll hahaha

yes fedor will be forgotten the more you tuf cockroaches expand, in your minds anything that happened outside of the ufc never happened

couture on his best day couldn't beat fedor on his worst, he has shit hands and no submissions, most overrated fighter ever and if he wasn't such a "nice guy" nobody would care about him

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2011, 02:59:14 PM »
What proof do you have that Randy uses PEDs?

joe rogan saying he is on hgh on some radio show, due to his age it's legal i guess

what proof do you have layne norton is on?

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2011, 03:01:06 PM »
They were CERTAINLY more meaningful careers in regards to what they have done for MMA.

I would bet a good amount of money that Forrest has made more money than Fedor too.

By your logic Antonio McKee is a better fighter than GSP? Mckee went 10 years without a loss and has a better record (Although he got cut after not being able to cut it in the UFC against a mediocre opponent)

the point is you are a ufc ball licker and fedor owns your mind, what reason would you have to come to getbig if Fedor didn't exist?

E
E

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2011, 07:56:15 PM »
the point is you are a ufc ball licker and fedor owns your mind, what reason would you have to come to getbig if Fedor didn't exist?

E

Look at my post history, I do post about other things than Fedor. Problem is that a lot of you chumps on here always turn to bringing up Pride and how great it was.  Seems like every thread turns into you telling us how you love Fedor like a bother and want him to father your children. 

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2011, 10:21:41 PM »
The only thing Earl would love more than being inseminated by Fedor, is being inseminated by Leverone. Oh wait, he'd probably prefer to get gangbanged by both...lol.
w

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2011, 10:38:38 PM »
LMAOOOO- Now we are going to judge a fighters quality based on what they have supposedly done for MMA, and not their record or fighting ability?  ::)

Brilliant idea. Lets eliminate objective criteria like wins and losses, quality of opponents and what the rest of the fighting world says. Instead, lets base the comparison on what one needledick message board moderator thinks one of the fighters has done for the sport. 

Both of you (or I should say MS) have turned this entire argument into a complete and utter joke. Hate Fedor all you want; the bottom line is that Randy Couture isn't a pimple on Fedors ass fighting wise and everyone except you knows it.

Just like your other hero Brock Lesnar, Randy is a creation of Dana White marketing and hype. He is nothing but an old man who was past his prime before he even stepped into the octagon. His only impressive career wins have come against Tito Ortiz and Chuck Lidell. Other than that he has done absolutely shit in the sport of MMA besides getting his ass kicked by chuck twice, getting pounded out by Brock Lesnar and suffering losses to Josh Barnett and Ricco Rodriguez.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2011, 04:00:50 PM »
The only thing Earl would love more than being inseminated by Fedor, is being inseminated by Leverone. Oh wait, he'd probably prefer to get gangbanged by both...lol.

yes I am a fan of the best fighter and the man I feel was the best bodybuilder, nothing more nothing less

i think you and weightpshr are the ones with a "thing" for the great Fedor

the way you post about him so much with ridiculous comments, it's like the little girl in school constantly picking on the boy she likes

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2011, 04:02:51 PM »
Look at my post history, I do post about other things than Fedor. Problem is that a lot of you chumps on here always turn to bringing up Pride and how great it was.  Seems like every thread turns into you telling us how you love Fedor like a bother and want him to father your children. 

well if i had to pick another man to father my children, i think Fedor would be pretty close to the top of the list

it would be an honor to raise the future best fighter in the world

E
E

suckmymuscle

« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2011, 11:24:31 AM »
LMAOOOO- Now we are going to judge a fighters quality based on what they have supposedly done for MMA, and not their record or fighting ability?

Brilliant idea. Lets eliminate objective criteria like wins and losses, quality of opponents and what the rest of the fighting world says. Instead, lets base the comparison on what one needledick message board moderator thinks one of the fighters has done for the sport. 

Both of you (or I should say MS) have turned this entire argument into a complete and utter joke. Hate Fedor all you want; the bottom line is that Randy Couture isn't a pimple on Fedors ass fighting wise and everyone except you knows it.

Just like your other hero Brock Lesnar, Randy is a creation of Dana White marketing and hype. He is nothing but an old man who was past his prime before he even stepped into the octagon. His only impressive career wins have come against Tito Ortiz and Chuck Lidell. Other than that he has done absolutely shit in the sport of MMA besides getting his ass kicked by chuck twice, getting pounded out by Brock Lesnar and suffering losses to Josh Barnett and Ricco Rodriguez.

Oh fuck, now this is a brutal anal fucking. MindSpin, you got fucking owned brother.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2011, 11:52:38 AM »
well if i had to pick another man to father my children, i think Fedor would be pretty close to the top of the list

it would be an honor to raise the future best fighter in the world

E

Outed.

Game Over.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2011, 11:58:13 AM »
LMAOOOO- Now we are going to judge a fighters quality based on what they have supposedly done for MMA, and not their record or fighting ability?  ::)

Let me make this easy for you...Nobody can ever prove who is the 'best' fighter.

Almost everything about this sport is very subjective. Records don't tell the whole story.

Look at Jason Reinhart or Antonio Mckee...they seemed to dominate until they got to the UFC.  By looking at their records you would think they were legendary.
There are fighters in this sport I respect greatly, ALL for very different reasons.

Is that clear enough for you.

BTW..Fedor is not one of the fighters I respect greatly.  Dodging fights people want to see is a cowardly move in my opinion.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2011, 12:34:02 PM »
Outed.

Game Over.

what game?  i have completely destroyed you in every mma argument

E
E

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2011, 12:42:51 PM »
what game?  i have completely destroyed you in every mma argument

E

Serious question here....

Assuming you are hetero, would you film Fedor nailing your wife, or would you just sit there and rub one out while watching?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2011, 01:36:11 PM »
no

the comment before was having another man father your children, like that episode of "coach" where he was trying to get troy aikman to father his child because he was sterile, troy was going rub one out into a cup and then artificially inseminate coaches wife

if i can't have kids and i had to choose another man to be the father of a child i raised, Fedor would be the best choice as far as mma fighters go

who else should i choose? some insecure mental midget like georges st. pierre?  hell no i want the alpha of all alphas, FEDOR EMELIANENKO

E
E

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2011, 02:14:24 PM »
no

the comment before was having another man father your children, like that episode of "coach" where he was trying to get troy aikman to father his child because he was sterile, troy was going rub one out into a cup and then artificially inseminate coaches wife

if i can't have kids and i had to choose another man to be the father of a child i raised, Fedor would be the best choice as far as mma fighters go

who else should i choose? some insecure mental midget like georges st. pierre?  hell no i want the alpha of all alphas, FEDOR EMELIANENKO

E

No further explanation needed....thanks for clarifying.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2011, 08:56:22 AM »
no

E

OMG....you're one of those cuckold guys.  Explains everything!
w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2011, 11:18:00 AM »
OMG....you're one of those cuckold guys.  Explains everything!

wrong ::)

a cuckold enjoys seeing his woman get banged by another man, not my thing

when a man is sterile and wants to have a kid with his woman, they choose a sperm donor

FEDOR would be my donor out of all mma fighters

hope this helps

E
E

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2011, 12:36:08 PM »

when a man is sterile and wants to have a kid with his woman, they choose a sperm donor

hope this helps

E

Seeing that I don't know any MMA fighter well enough to even consider having them father any children, I guess I'm happy for you that you worship Fedor so greatly that you would allow him the privilege of fathering your children.

I'm happy for you...I guess.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2011, 12:48:30 PM »
Seeing that I don't know any MMA fighter well enough to even consider having them father any children, I guess I'm happy for you that you worship Fedor so greatly that you would allow him the privilege of fathering your children.

I'm happy for you...I guess.

you would know an mma fighter better than any anonymous donor

there is no doubt in my mind Fedor would be your choice too, you can't hate somebody that much without greatly admiring them

there is a fine line between love and hate, but both are fueled by passion ;)

E
E

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #73 on: March 08, 2011, 01:39:26 PM »

hope this helps

E
:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
w

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #74 on: March 08, 2011, 02:07:03 PM »
you would know an mma fighter better than any anonymous donor

there is no doubt in my mind Fedor would be your choice too, you can't hate somebody that much without greatly admiring them

there is a fine line between love and hate, but both are fueled by passion ;)

E

Enough of the talk about Fedor fathering your children...you have made it very clear for all of us.

Now, what is there for me to hate about Fedor these days?  Did he win a fight or something? Is he relevant these days?

I heard Don Frye is going to fight again, maybe in Japan. That's seems like a fight that might interest Fedor.