Author Topic: TUF Lesnar / Dos Santos  (Read 11876 times)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Re: TUF Lesnar / Dos Santos
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2011, 08:22:22 AM »
yes ... let's hope  :D

I agree Bentley has a bad attitude and should be more appreciative of this chance .. but I can't say some of what Brock says is undeserving of some disrespect shoved back at him

None of the other coaches that I recall ever spoke "down" to the guys like he does

BUT .. I really appreciated how well Lesnar and JDS discussed the wild card picks with Dana .. they conversed well together and it was refreshing to see

I still am unclear on why Justin was put on a 90 day suspension ? he was going to be their pick ...  does anyone know why he was taken out of the mix  ???  

I missed something there !  :-\

Justin was placed on suspension by the commission because of a KO.  Regulations require no contact for 90-days after a KO/TKO.

Bentley is learning the hard way, that you need to 'show' respect to people that have accomplished more in your profession.  Although Brock was disrespectful, he never singled anyone out.  Bentley was a little bitch from the beginning with a sense of entitlement when he's nothing more than a scrub trying to get his foot in the door.

The world is not always fair, but you have to play by the rules sometimes.

I guarantee, we'll never see Bentley in another UFC event.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2011, 09:43:15 AM »
yes ... let's hope  :D

I agree Bentley has a bad attitude and should be more appreciative of this chance .. but I can't say some of what Brock says is undeserving of some disrespect shoved back at him

None of the other coaches that I recall ever spoke "down" to the guys like he does

BUT .. I really appreciated how well Lesnar and JDS discussed the wild card picks with Dana .. they conversed well together and it was refreshing to see

I still am unclear on why Justin was put on a 90 day suspension ? he was going to be their pick ...  does anyone know why he was taken out of the mix  ??? 

I missed something there !  :-\

I believe the medical suspension was because of the KO.  As far as coaches screwing with the fighters, did you the Kos or Rampage when they coached?
w

w8m8

« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2011, 10:25:15 AM »
Thank you both for the explanation .. dunno why I was unaware of that .. mybad

Mindspin :
Yeah  :-\  .. I know sometimes the coaches are rough .. but I just get the feeling Lesnar gives off a "superiority" tone/feeling .. that borders on contempt/disgust sorta like he hates being put in the position of "dealing" with them and he thinks they all suck .. I could be totally biased because I hate the fuck .. but it's his attitude that makes me hate him

I just think if these guys accept the coaching jobs they should respect it and be all in ... FFS he missed one of the fights (he acted like he could care less - the call was just too little an effort to even matter ) I'd be pissed/insulted/dissed if he missed mine

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2011, 10:30:23 AM »

Mindspin :
Yeah  :-\  .. I know sometimes the coaches are rough .. but I just get the feeling Lesnar gives off a "superiority" tone/feeling .. that borders on contempt/disgust sorta like he hates being put in the position of "dealing" with them and he thinks they all suck .. I could be totally biased because I hate the fuck .. but it's his attitude that makes me hate him

I just think if these guys accept the coaching jobs they should respect it and be all in ... FFS he missed one of the fights (he acted like he could care less - the call was just too little an effort to even matter ) I'd be pissed/insulted/dissed if he missed mine

I don't think you're wrong.  He clearly thinks of them as "chicken shit".  lol.
w

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2011, 10:52:38 AM »

Mindspin :

Nice mouth there.  Aren't you a lady?

w8m8

« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2011, 11:05:09 AM »
Nice mouth there.  Aren't you a lady?

my mouth is lovely thank you .. my language may not be to your liking and that's your prerogative... not that it matters to me a bit :)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2011, 11:34:56 AM »
my mouth is lovely thank you .. my language may not be to your liking and that's your prerogative... not that it matters to me a bit :)

I hope you don't talk to people like that outside of getbig.  Filthy sounding, especially for a woman.

w8m8

« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2011, 04:22:34 PM »
you missed the point of my first reply to you

your opinion matters nil to me ... I'm not here for your acceptance or approval

can the thread go back to the topic now ?

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2011, 06:04:01 AM »
you missed the point of my first reply to you

your opinion matters nil to me ... I'm not here for your acceptance or approval

can the thread go back to the topic now ?

I didn't miss your point in your first message toots.  Obviously my opinion does matter to you, as you wouldn't have responded if it truly didn't.   ;)

That being said, yes, you are free to go back to your thread. 

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2011, 06:22:04 AM »
lol @ "toot's""

w8m8

« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2011, 07:49:23 AM »
I didn't miss your point in your first message toots.  Obviously my opinion does matter to you, as you wouldn't have responded if it truly didn't.   ;)

That being said, yes, you are free to go back to your thread. 

Gee Thanks Pops  ::)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2011, 07:55:41 AM »
Just trying to push your buttons W8M8. 
 :) ;)

w8m8

« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2011, 06:32:55 AM »
looks like this is going to be the first alcohol free TUF season yet.

well they brought in the alcohol

and it brought out the asshole