Author Topic: Pat Tillman's brother blasts Iraq war  (Read 4021 times)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
Re: Pat Tillman's brother blasts Iraq war
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2006, 06:41:02 PM »
did you guys read the details around his death? there was a very good article describing pat tilman, and also for the first time details of his demise.
Valhalla awaits.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2006, 11:30:46 AM »
so baby rush aka intenseone isnt going to respond. i was sure i was gonna see you on this thread

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2006, 02:33:01 PM »
Oh yeah walking away from millions to join the army is real smart!  ::)

I'm not questioning the man's courage or integrity, but what he did wasn't very smart. There are many other ways to help your country.

Like be a internet blogger and psot ignorant comments about people who served and took the ultimate sacrifice. So that your towel headed ass could be here and have rights, and be protected.. If it wasnt for our service men and women your ass would be someones slave right now.... And CJ what the Fuck are you gonna do sitting your ass on a computer... or even sitting your ass on your couch.. let me know how you can help your country more then by joining the millitary. I dont agree with where we are at or what our country is putting our troops thru, but how mny people have ever agreed with a war... But you sitting here making ignorant comments about anyone who has served wether alive or dead is bullshit since most people dont serve. So stfu And dont try to act like your stupid ass is doing anything to help our country. And definatley dont disrespect those that take the rsik of giving up there lives so that you will be able to experiance freedom.... God Bless our troops and bring the rest of them home safe... and thank yous go out to those that will be coming home in bag... RIP

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2006, 03:57:59 AM »
I'm truly amazed that you all believe that this guy died over in there...I don't buy it at all..I don't believe you take a guy like that and put him in with the other wolves...He gave up millions for crying out loud...No one else on the american battlefield has done that...The underground government would have grabbed this guy in a second which i believe they did...

That is why you heard so much about his death..Because they wanted you to believe it....

Not unlike Timmothy McVea who also is not dead....But i guess we are all suppose to believe what we are told and go buy up everything on the market to get ourselves in more debt...That way we will continue to believe everything we see on tV because we are afraid to think anything diff...