Author Topic: PRAYER REQUESTS  (Read 225945 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: PRAYER REQUESTS
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2007, 07:50:56 AM »
My friend of 20+ years has let his marriage crumble and his wife has thrown him out of the house due to his alcoholism. He has 2 small children 2 and 4 the oldest has Autism. His wife is a truely wonderful woman who has run out of patience with Todd. Todd is a nonbeliever who is truely lost and need salvation. Any prayers are welcome.
k

I just spoke to Ron and he's doing great.  He has lost 40 pounds (the good way).  He decided to forego chemo and radiation and is doing 3 weeks on, 1 week off at this Cleansing Way program.  They have radically changed his diet.  He is drinking 160 ounces of water, 140 ounces of tea/juice, and 20 ounces of raw vegetable soup a day.  Walking 3 hours a day.  Sleeping 8 hours a night.  Eliminated sugar and all processed foods from his diet.  Said he has never felt better.  He has an MRI next week Tuesday to determine whether the tumor has been growing, shrinking, or remained the same. 

That's great Beach!  Kind of makes me want to look into that program
R

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2007, 06:54:27 PM »

That's great Beach!  Kind of makes me want to look into that program

He wants me to come spend a few weeks with him before he's done in October, but I don't think I can make it.  I'm going to look into the program and see if I can do three weeks next summer.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2007, 06:02:21 AM »
One of my co-workers was recently let go and the timing couldn't have been worse.  He's in the middle of a very nasty dispute with his estranged wife, who doesn't want her two sons, but doesn't want to help pay for their upbringing either.  It's my hope that they will reconcile and more importantly that my co-worker will lean on God's understanding.  He's been struggling in his faith while trying to raise his two boys on his own.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2007, 11:06:44 AM »
OK Ro :)
R

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2007, 06:11:13 PM »
I just spoke to Ron and he's doing great.  He has lost 40 pounds (the good way).  He decided to forego chemo and radiation and is doing 3 weeks on, 1 week off at this Cleansing Way program.  They have radically changed his diet.  He is drinking 160 ounces of water, 140 ounces of tea/juice, and 20 ounces of raw vegetable soup a day.  Walking 3 hours a day.  Sleeping 8 hours a night.  Eliminated sugar and all processed foods from his diet.  Said he has never felt better.  He has an MRI next week Tuesday to determine whether the tumor has been growing, shrinking, or remained the same. 

very good. id be super interested in the results of his mri, if you wouldnt mind beach bum.

thanks for keeping us up to date.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2007, 10:02:06 AM »
very good. id be super interested in the results of his mri, if you wouldnt mind beach bum.

thanks for keeping us up to date.

Thanks for asking.  Ron has had mixed results.  He has completely changed his diet and lifestyle.  His numbers are great.  Aside from the pain being caused by the tumor, he feels terrific.   

The problem is the tumor has continued to grow.  Although he wanted to avoid any kind of drug therapy, he is now considering all options, because it is affecting his ability to walk.  He's currently in California being evaluated by a sarcoma expert to see if they can do some kind of radiation treatment. 

We spent some time together a couple weeks ago and I'm a little concerned.  Although he said he feels fine, he did not look well to me.  Please keep him in your prayers. 

I'm still interested in the program he went through and will probably try it at some point.   

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: PRAYER REQUESTS - new 11/20
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2007, 06:39:45 PM »
From "The Coach" from General Topics 11/20

"Early this morning my stepson, who turns 20 on Sunday and whom I'm close too, called me yesterday saying he was he had stomach cramps and was thowing up blood, I told to immediatly go to the ER, when he got there they ran some tests and said he had some perferations in the lining of his stomach wall and that was causing the bleeding. They sent him home and he texts me about 1:30am and when he went to the bathroom he had blood in is stool, again, I told him to get back the the ER and I would meet him there. He said don't worry about it and he would call me later.

He finally calls me at 5:30am and after extensive tests came to the conclusion that he was on the verge of cirrhosis of the liver along with the stomach bleeding, it gets more nerve racking.........while the were running the tests they find a tumor on his kidney, he went for more tests today and a biopsy is scheduled for later on this weeks, the ultra sound showed that it was a tumor about the size of a gum ball and since the tumor was hard and not soft like a cyst, it's more than likely cancer, needless to say I'm pretty devastated right now, but I'm reaching out to everyone for prayers for him.........even if you don't believe in God or prayers thoughts would be nice."

"...........Thanks for your prayers guys, I really appreciate it. Worst case senerio he will lose his kidney but not his life....but still, of course it's hard, after the tests are confirmed (Dr's prepared him for the probable results) he will be going back to Chicago to the Mayo Clinic for treatment and to be with his dad."

R

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2007, 06:49:08 PM »
great thread guys, i do pray every morning, generally just to thank God for what i have.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2007, 06:52:03 PM »
great thread guys, i do pray every morning, generally just to thank God for what i have.
That's great Q-blade!  And a good model for all of us who also feel grateful!

R

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2007, 06:56:51 PM »

more should do that rather than just pray when we need something. good on ya quick.

coach ill say a prayer for him right now

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2007, 06:59:21 PM »
more should do that rather than just pray when we need something. good on ya quick.

coach ill say a prayer for him right now
yeah, i bet God get a billion requests every day for more money, better health, luck etc...im happy with my 2 legs, 2 arms, hearing, eye sight, pain free body, i figure i can do the rest myself ..(with a little guidance)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2007, 08:30:49 PM »
Thanks for asking.  Ron has had mixed results.  He has completely changed his diet and lifestyle.  His numbers are great.  Aside from the pain being caused by the tumor, he feels terrific.   

The problem is the tumor has continued to grow.  Although he wanted to avoid any kind of drug therapy, he is now considering all options, because it is affecting his ability to walk.  He's currently in California being evaluated by a sarcoma expert to see if they can do some kind of radiation treatment. 

We spent some time together a couple weeks ago and I'm a little concerned.  Although he said he feels fine, he did not look well to me.  Please keep him in your prayers. 

I'm still interested in the program he went through and will probably try it at some point.   

beach bum if he is interested in alternative therapies i would suggest he try Gerson therapy, and add a few supplements to his regimen.

tumeric
and high dose lacctoferrin which is a proven cancer killer.
i woud also do IV vitamin c infusion
also adding a good mushroom blend with reshi,maitake, and shitake will have great effects. i cant go through the research with you but just search Lactoferrin AND cancer and you will get a ton of hits on pubmed.

http://www.gerson.org/

he is a perfect candidate for gerson therapy, and since this is extremely important to his life, i think he should look into it. as im only a student studying to be a doctor i cant offer much advice, but if i could be of any assistance i would offer what little help i could. i would suggest that he definitely look at the gerson stuff, and actually practice CAM or natural and pharma oriented medicines, this is all about the best chances for survival.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2007, 10:31:55 PM »
beach bum if he is interested in alternative therapies i would suggest he try Gerson therapy, and add a few supplements to his regimen.

tumeric
and high dose lacctoferrin which is a proven cancer killer.
i woud also do IV vitamin c infusion
also adding a good mushroom blend with reshi,maitake, and shitake will have great effects. i cant go through the research with you but just search Lactoferrin AND cancer and you will get a ton of hits on pubmed.

http://www.gerson.org/

he is a perfect candidate for gerson therapy, and since this is extremely important to his life, i think he should look into it. as im only a student studying to be a doctor i cant offer much advice, but if i could be of any assistance i would offer what little help i could. i would suggest that he definitely look at the gerson stuff, and actually practice CAM or natural and pharma oriented medicines, this is all about the best chances for survival.

Thanks very much for the information.  The gerson therapy sounds like the Cleansing Way program he's gone through.  I'll pass all of this along to Ron.

The sarcoma expert said the tumor is too big for their radiation treatment (it's 11 centimeters).  He's almost about out of options.     

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Re: PRAYER REQUESTS - new 11/20
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2007, 10:32:43 PM »
From "The Coach" from General Topics 11/20

"Early this morning my stepson, who turns 20 on Sunday and whom I'm close too, called me yesterday saying he was he had stomach cramps and was thowing up blood, I told to immediatly go to the ER, when he got there they ran some tests and said he had some perferations in the lining of his stomach wall and that was causing the bleeding. They sent him home and he texts me about 1:30am and when he went to the bathroom he had blood in is stool, again, I told him to get back the the ER and I would meet him there. He said don't worry about it and he would call me later.

He finally calls me at 5:30am and after extensive tests came to the conclusion that he was on the verge of cirrhosis of the liver along with the stomach bleeding, it gets more nerve racking.........while the were running the tests they find a tumor on his kidney, he went for more tests today and a biopsy is scheduled for later on this weeks, the ultra sound showed that it was a tumor about the size of a gum ball and since the tumor was hard and not soft like a cyst, it's more than likely cancer, needless to say I'm pretty devastated right now, but I'm reaching out to everyone for prayers for him.........even if you don't believe in God or prayers thoughts would be nice."

"...........Thanks for your prayers guys, I really appreciate it. Worst case senerio he will lose his kidney but not his life....but still, of course it's hard, after the tests are confirmed (Dr's prepared him for the probable results) he will be going back to Chicago to the Mayo Clinic for treatment and to be with his dad."

Scary.  Coach I said a prayer for your son.  Hope he's okay. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2007, 09:05:32 PM »
Thanks very much for the information.  The gerson therapy sounds like the Cleansing Way program he's gone through.  I'll pass all of this along to Ron.

The sarcoma expert said the tumor is too big for their radiation treatment (it's 11 centimeters).  He's almost about out of options.     

i would try gerson, its world known, and not to be disrespectful much more reputable then what he has undergone.

huxley is also another method that may be worth looking at.

if he is running out of options, nothing is out of realm of possibility. keep him positive.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2007, 10:28:04 AM »
Please pray for my friend who had a spot removed from his face and found out it was cancerous.  Tomorrow (the 8th) he goes in to see what they are going to do next.

Thanks
R

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2008, 02:38:03 PM »
R

w8m8

« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2008, 04:55:15 PM »

no thanks necessary , my pleasure  :-*
but you are very welcome of course  :)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2008, 07:10:48 AM »
no thanks necessary , my pleasure  :-*
but you are very welcome of course  :)
:-*
R

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2008, 04:30:33 PM »
Please pray for my Aunty who just started chemotherapy on monday :(
No doubt about it...

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2008, 05:46:26 PM »
Of course!
R

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2008, 08:25:51 PM »
No doubt about it...

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 29, 2008, 02:00:18 AM »
yep whats her name?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #48 on: February 29, 2008, 02:41:59 AM »
No doubt about it...

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 29, 2008, 04:17:35 AM »
Karen  :)
ok, great, will do..
You know i talk alot of crap on this site and my signature is not christian-like but without prayer i'd be the most lost person on this planet, nothing puts my life into perspective then my daily prayers.