Author Topic: UFC fight night full card finalized  (Read 1462 times)

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
UFC fight night full card finalized
« on: July 31, 2007, 06:22:33 PM »
FULL CARD

MAIN EVENT: Din Thomas vs. Spencer Fisher
Mike Swick vs. Jonathan Goulet
Chris Leben vs. Terry Martin
Nate Diaz vs. Junior Assuncao

UNDERCARD (May Not Be Televised)
Nate Quarry vs. Pete Sell
Gray Maynard vs. Joe Veres
Leonard Garcia vs. Cole Miller
Predictions
 40/61

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Re: UFC fight night full card finalized
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 07:34:55 PM »
Leonard Garcia vs. Cole Miller, that's the sleeper right there, that should be the swing bout.  Leonard is a super cool dude, I ran into him and a bunch of the guys from Jackson's twice while I was in Houston before UFC 69, he's a tough mofo, Cole's got his work cut out for him.
Predictions
 40/61

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 10:35:34 PM »
Leonard Garcia vs. Cole Miller, that's the sleeper right there, that should be the swing bout.  Leonard is a super cool dude, I ran into him and a bunch of the guys from Jackson's twice while I was in Houston before UFC 69, he's a tough mofo, Cole's got his work cut out for him.

it should have been Miller & Diaz in TUF finals and I would have liked Millers chance to win that one

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 02:41:08 AM »
I hope Nate is healthy.  Martin should send Leben off with a KO.  Din/King should be a good fight, as should Swick/Goulet. 

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2007, 07:04:51 AM »
I hope Nate is healthy.  Martin should send Leben off with a KO.  Din/King should be a good fight, as should Swick/Goulet. 

Was nate suffering from alot of injuries or something? I was wondering what happened to that guy after the Franklin train wreck.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2007, 06:22:32 AM »
Was nate suffering from alot of injuries or something? I was wondering what happened to that guy after the Franklin train wreck.

He had major back surgery, the type of surgery that would normally be a career ending surgery,but, with some newer technoloigical advances in that area of medicine he was able to resume training I think after a year, im anxious to see if it will make any noticable differences in his performance.
Predictions
 40/61