Author Topic: Bj Penn schooling Faber *pics*  (Read 2211 times)

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Bj Penn schooling Faber *pics*
« on: March 13, 2008, 07:54:47 PM »

What's the scoop on this onlyme? 
Predictions
 40/61

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Bj Penn schooling Faber *pics*
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 08:25:56 PM »
Wow, there's alot going on in this pic. BJ has the bodylock. Faber tried to loop his left leg over BJ's so that BJ would footlock himself if he extended his hips to squeeze tight. BJ knows this and extends his left leg to nullify what Faber was trying to do. Meanwhile BJ has Faber's right wrist trapped and is obviously gonna try and knife his left hand through and around Faber's throat. Faber knows this and has brought his left upper arm close to his neck in order to block the choke.

Really technical stuff.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 11:03:22 PM »
I am in Vegas now.  those pics must have been fairly recently.  I was not there when these were taken.  Nice to see some recent pics of the gym though

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 12:51:26 AM »
Wow, there's alot going on in this pic. BJ has the bodylock. Faber tried to loop his left leg over BJ's so that BJ would footlock himself if he extended his hips to squeeze tight. BJ knows this and extends his left leg to nullify what Faber was trying to do. Meanwhile BJ has Faber's right wrist trapped and is obviously gonna try and knife his left hand through and around Faber's throat. Faber knows this and has brought his left upper arm close to his neck in order to block the choke.

Really technical stuff.

Great summary.  He isn't called the prodigy for nothing folks.  (Waits for Sherk bandwagon)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 09:56:36 PM »

Really technical stuff.
That's BJ takin' a fool to school. BJ and 'Page are my two favorite fighters.  :)
!

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 01:20:32 PM »
it's fucking training........curran had Faber's back for a whole first round but still got pwned

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2008, 02:39:37 PM »
it's fucking training........curran had Faber's back for a whole first round but still got pwned

Except in this case, by all accounts Penn dominated every aspect of every round they sparred.  There is a shit load more pics I just didn't feel like throwing them all up.
Predictions
 40/61

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:03 AM »
Except in this case, by all accounts Penn dominated every aspect of every round they sparred.  There is a shit load more pics I just didn't feel like throwing them all up.
Faber's on the way up the ladder........give the kid some time and he'll be the best in world