Author Topic: Ron, I want my "Expert" blue stars.  (Read 10708 times)

Alex23

Re: Ron, I want my "Expert" blue stars.
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2009, 07:00:46 PM »
im drinking this piece of shit "tea" which contains 650mg of aspirin, 10mg ephedrine, and some other shit, lemon flavor, it sux so much and you gotta drink it very hot, i have no supply of eca, my nose is blocked, and i feel like shit lol. I dont think i will die though, god dont want me in heaven, he told me at our last workout!

Where's Mrs Benz when needed?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2009, 07:05:11 PM »
Where's Mrs Benz when needed?

mrs benz is out for a service for a month, she fell downstairs and broke a rib last week, not really cool :(

Alex23

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2009, 07:07:15 PM »
mrs benz is out for a service for a month, she fell downstairs and broke a rib last week, not really cool :(

Shit sorry to hear that. Must be a painful atmosphere in the Benzio household.

You both will recover.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2009, 07:08:54 PM »
Thank God you didn't "hit it".
She was in her 60's!!!!!! ;D :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2009, 07:11:52 PM »
Shit sorry to hear that. Must be a painful atmosphere in the Benzio household.

You both will recover.

I was playing street fighter iv lol and i heard this scream "god dammit....president of chile please come here i need help" so i was like "shut up im playing"..10 mins later she appeared, didnt look good but not bad either, complaining , full of pain, so i was like "wtf i dont see anything"...she insisted it was hurting a lot, so i used one of these caloric creams? and it seemed to work, the next day again she was feeling pretty bad, did the same. The 3rd day i knew something was wrong and went to the clinic, and surprise, one broken rib, and worst is the doctor said theres nothing to do besides just wait a week or so until the pain is gone, then a month so she can recover, but sure, we will recover no doubt , thanks for that man :)

Alex23

« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2009, 07:14:40 PM »
I was playing street fighter iv lol and i heard this scream "god dammit....president of chile please come here i need help" so i was like "shut up im playing"..10 mins later she appeared, didnt look good but not bad either, complaining , full of pain, so i was like "wtf i dont see anything"...she insisted it was hurting a lot, so i used one of these caloric creams? and it seemed to work, the next day again she was feeling pretty bad, did the same. The 3rd day i knew something was wrong and went to the clinic, and surprise, one broken rib, and worst is the doctor said theres nothing to do besides just wait a week or so until the pain is gone, then a month so she can recover, but sure, we will recover no doubt , thanks for that man :)

You're a good man benz. I wish her well.

I'm not that kind; my wife would be informed that tomorow is back day with heavy deads and no whining.

She loves to whine.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2009, 07:15:24 PM »
lol you make me laugh :)

Alex23

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2009, 07:16:18 PM »
lol you make me laugh :)

as long as I don't make her laugh...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2009, 07:28:29 PM »
Ouch, that sucks, hope you guys recover quickly.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2009, 07:30:02 PM »
Is it just me or this mug screams blue stars?

???

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2009, 08:40:07 PM »
Then Vince G should have expert stars too.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2009, 09:00:41 PM »
Nah, fuck that guy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2009, 09:50:12 PM »

why dont you like king23? ??? >:(

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2009, 09:51:07 PM »
why dont you like king23? ??? >:(

He thinks he's an attention whore

Alex23

« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2009, 10:59:23 PM »
He thinks he's an attention whore

I see no problem with that. I rather entertain getbigger than spending my evenings on some shit women's boards talking about relationship, cock sizes and c-u-n-t-s shapes and smells... kinda gay IMO...

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2009, 01:36:47 AM »
I see no problem with that. I rather entertain getbigger than spending my evenings on some shit women's boards talking about relationship, cock sizes and c-u-n-t-s shapes and smells... kinda gay IMO...
Fuck the expert starts - You should have King stars. Disgusted peddled his wares and had expert stars thus making expert stars worthless. King stars for the King.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2009, 01:41:27 AM »
As potential postitve board mods, i speak for myself and Donny when we say we will not let anyone try and run a scam like that on getbiggers again.
No doubt about it...

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2009, 01:42:42 AM »
As potential postitve board mods, i speak for myself and Donny when we say we will not let anyone try and run a scam like that on getbiggers again.
Correct.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2009, 04:09:30 AM »
people dont come to getbig for the advice or the magic powders-----its all about the characters

you have a knack for switching back and forth from teh heel to the hero around here-----some epic pro wrestling entertaining skills 8)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2009, 06:17:16 AM »

im so fucked right now i caught a flu and im dying lol

Yeah,yeahyeah,bla,bla,bla ::)
stop being such a Obama drama llama and make sure you healthy enough tomorrow to make your "It's Friday what are you guys doing" thread on the Y board >:(

...and I'm sorry about your wife.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2009, 07:02:41 AM »

Yeah,yeahyeah,bla,bla,bla ::)
stop being such a Obama drama llama and make sure you healthy enough tomorrow to make your "It's Friday what are you guys doing" thread on the Y board >:(

...and I'm sorry about your wife.

im trying to recover, im at office right now popping pills like crazy , cant fail on friday :(

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2009, 08:21:07 AM »
im trying to recover, im at office right now popping pills like crazy , cant fail on friday :(

Thats the spirit!  8)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2009, 04:39:26 PM »

No one would/could ever question your attention whoring expertise.

Stars would be silly and create confusion by suggesting others were at your level. :)

Alex23

« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2009, 01:06:42 AM »
No one would/could ever question your attention whoring expertise.
Stars would be silly and create confusion by suggesting others were at your level. :)

Settle down old man, this place needs me more than I need it, we both know that  :-*

However all know that I never quit and don't know how to fail, it's just a question of time.

BlueSpeed. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2009, 05:14:08 AM »
Settle down old man, this place needs me more than I need it, we both know that  :-*

However all know that I never quit and don't know how to fail, it's just a question of time.

BlueSpeed. 

It was a compliment.