Author Topic: RON, THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR - THIS SHITHEAD NEEDS TO GO.  (Read 27327 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: RON, THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR - THIS SHITHEAD NEEDS TO GO.
« Reply #125 on: July 20, 2009, 05:13:46 AM »

** begin studying the art of voodoo and constructing Pandaemonium doll ** 
Psycho, bra. :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #126 on: July 20, 2009, 11:07:03 AM »
Oh brother... talk about the pot calling the kettle black. And how did all this start, fvcktard? I never paid you any attention. Never addressed you. Never commented on any post you made. Then out of the blue you come out of nowhere with your filthy, homoerotic imagery and insults. I start a thread about what happened to Alex23's thread about Division I get this:
After giving props to Stallone for being in the kind of shape he is for 63
out of nowhere you post this:
After I commented on the tragic death of Billy Mays:
You want to start a fight with me you degenerate piece of sh*t then lets fight. I so utterly despise loathsome, filthy, contemptible, cowards like you sitting so fearlessly in front of a computer. So brave and courageous whereas as in really life you are just a fat, lonely, pussy who has nothing better to do than post on GetBig day and night ridiculing people who did nothing to you with your vile homosexual imagery.

And now you want to accuse me of gay preoccupation! You are such a miserable, noxious, nauseating little pervert. Your kind is what ruins boards like this. Your kind is what makes this world a little bit more of a worse place to be. How you just bring everything down just by your existence. You have no idea how I just want to beat you. How I want to beat you to death. Tearing you apart limb from limb. Make you suffer. You are a despicable, revolting, spiteful, vulgar slob and the world would be a much better place without you.

Oh, you're in my head all right. Very deeply inside my head. And I so want to make you pay. So want to make you pay. You have no idea. You picked this fight fag so lets do it.

Now post another one of your meltdown pics. I just wish I could show you a real meltdown in person.

And are you also telling others like you did the other guy that I PMed you? I've never PMed you. Everything is up and up.

** begin studying the art of voodoo and constructing Pandaemonium doll ** 

calm down, norman bates

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #127 on: July 20, 2009, 11:44:14 AM »
calm down, norman bates

Only when I stand over your decomposing corpse.

(Now go cry to Yaroni and the rest of the board on how you're being threaten. Start a whole new thread featuring all my quotes. Then claim I'm a nobody, how you don't bother with me and how you don't read my post. Just like your moron friend Nordick starting an entire thread about Falcon saying how much he ignores him.)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #128 on: July 20, 2009, 07:23:22 PM »
Only when I stand over your decomposing corpse.

(Now go cry to Yaroni and the rest of the board on how you're being threaten. Start a whole new thread featuring all my quotes. Then claim I'm a nobody, how you don't bother with me and how you don't read my post. Just like your moron friend Nordick starting an entire thread about Falcon saying how much he ignores him.)

Have you posted a pic of yourself ??? If not, you are a nobody, bra.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #129 on: July 21, 2009, 02:39:30 AM »
Have you posted a pic of yourself ??? If not, you are a nobody, bra.

I don't think I want to provide additional masturbation material for you and Pandae. Nice try though.