Author Topic: RON, THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR - THIS SHITHEAD NEEDS TO GO.  (Read 27370 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: RON, THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR - THIS SHITHEAD NEEDS TO GO.
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2009, 04:31:12 PM »
Looks like it's about time for a restraining order. :-X

watch out Pandaemonium, last I heard he was at the local walmart picking out a ring :-X

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2009, 04:33:13 PM »
watch out Pandaemonium, last I heard he was at the local walmart picking out a ring :-X

;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2009, 09:39:37 PM »
i'm willing to go to timeout just to see hank's whining posts :D

E
E

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2009, 01:40:15 PM »
Looks like it's about time for a restraining order. :-X

Are you accusing me of stalking you? Let me it this way: you better believe it. You better fvckng believe it, bitch boy. I've decided to keep a special tab open just for you so I can monitor all your posts. Every time you, without provocation (that's the key), with your vile gay imagery I'll be there to smack you down, fat man.

You thought you could just go on indefinitely ridiculing people without cause with your sickening and utterly depraved homoerotic imagery and no one will stand up to you. And you're right. Most people won't. In fact, most people will join in so that they don't become the target of your contemptible filth. Most people are cowards. Not me. I see now that it is I who have become the thorn in your side. I don't know who this pumphard was that you also clashed with but you will wish wistfully for those fun times when you could toy with an easy prey.

I watch you now, Pandygirl. I watch you all the time.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2009, 01:45:50 PM »

No. No ring. But I do have a nice shiny Winchester Silvertip 40. cal 155 gr. JHP ready to be delivered by a customize Glock 22.

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2009, 01:51:09 PM »
Are you accusing me of stalking you? Let me it this way: you better believe it. You better fvckng believe it, bitch boy. I've decided to keep a special tab open just for you so I can monitor all your posts. Every time you, without provocation (that's the key), with your vile gay imagery I'll be there to smack you down, fat man.

You thought you could just go on indefinitely ridiculing people without cause with your sickening and utterly depraved homoerotic imagery and no one will stand up to you. And you're right. Most people won't. In fact, most people will join in so that they don't become the target of your contemptible filth. Most people are cowards. Not me. I see now that it is I who have become the thorn in your side. I don't know who this pumphard was that you also clashed with but you will wish wistfully for those fun times when you could toy with an easy prey.

I watch you now, Pandygirl. I watch you all the time.

When will you learn? No one bothers to read long, winding, whiny, tearful, out-of-breath, keyboard-smashing posts.

Keep it short, pithy, and witty, and if you can't keep up, just move on.  :P

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2009, 01:58:31 PM »
When will you learn? No one bothers to read long, winding, whiny, tearful, out-of-breath, keyboard-smashing posts.

But yet you're still here. I don't give a royal, husky, fat fvck whether you read it or not. I have no beef with you and I know this generation's attention span is quite limited. But nobody's forcing you to be here. But this I know. This I know better than my Springfield Colt 45 ACP which I can take apart and put back together with a blindfold: my dumb, fat, gay, coward reads every word. He reads every word very, very closely. That's what matters to me.

Carry on.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2009, 02:17:30 PM »
No. No ring. But I do have a nice shiny Winchester Silvertip 40. cal 155 gr. JHP ready to be delivered by a customize Glock 22.

But yet you're still here. I don't give a royal, husky, fat fvck whether you read it or not. I have no beef with you and I know this generation's attention span is quite limited. But nobody's forcing you to be here. But this I know. This I know better than my Springfield Colt 45 ACP which I can take apart and put back together with a blindfold: my dumb, fat, gay, coward reads every word. He reads every word very, very closely. That's what matters to me.

Carry on.

LMAO, internet tough guy in the middle of the ocean actin like a badass, threatening people with bullets........... ::)

Gayer than calling each other 'bras'.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2009, 02:23:28 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH AHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about being punched in the face? It changes everything.

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2009, 02:33:42 PM »

Carry on.

Blah. Another novella. Perhaps I can find the cliff notes version somewhere online?  :P

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2009, 02:35:47 PM »

Exactly.  I don't think "penis-less" has gotten the point of what this is all supposed to be about.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2009, 02:44:58 PM »
Exactly.  I don't think "penis-less" has gotten the point of what this is all supposed to be about.

You're not fooling anybody, fag boy. You read every single word.

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2009, 02:48:05 PM »
You're not fooling anybody, fag boy. You read every single word.

Ah, finally, a post of yours that be read in less time than one spends on the toilet after eating curry at an Indian restaurant in South London.

You're learning.  :P

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2009, 02:51:24 PM »
Ah, finally, a post of yours that be read in less time than one spends on the toilet after eating curry at an Indian restaurant in South London.

You're learning.  :P

;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2009, 02:53:01 PM »
"less time than one spends on the toilet after eating curry at an Indian restaurant in South London."

I did not know that. I almost had Indian curry at a tournament a few weeks ago but went with the steak instead. Now, is it the Indian curry itself or is it because of it being in South London?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 19, 2009, 02:55:57 PM »
;D

Lost for words, homo? Or is it because some Black crack head has his schlong thrusting in and out of your cum drenched mouth?

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: July 19, 2009, 02:56:34 PM »
I did not know that. I almost had Indian curry at a tournament a few weeks ago but went with the steak instead. Now, is it the Indian curry itself or is it because of it being in South London?

Indeed, as a general precaution, one would be well advised to steer clear of most ethnic culinary establishments in London, unless one has the intestinal fortitude of a 1200-pound gorilla or a metal-plated toilet bowl. One presumes their idea of hygiene is a bit different than one's own.  :P

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 19, 2009, 02:58:05 PM »
Indeed, as a general precaution, one would be well advised to steer clear of most ethnic culinary establishments in London, unless one has the intestinal fortitude of a 1200-pound gorilla or a metal-plated toilet bowl. One presumes their idea of hygiene is a bit different than one's own.  :P

Then you are correct in your previous post. I am indeed learning something.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 19, 2009, 03:36:54 PM »
Lost for words, homo? Or is it because some Black crack head has his schlong thrusting in and out of your cum drenched mouth?

You describe this stuff like you know about it from personal experience. :-X

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 19, 2009, 03:37:11 PM »
I am indeed learning something.

How to melt down and threaten violence while you live on a sand bar in the middle of the Pacific ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2009, 04:00:41 PM »
LMAO, internet tough guy in the middle of the ocean actin like a badass, threatening people with bullets........... ::)

Gayer than calling each other 'bras'.

Coming from someone who never misses any of the post on the "gayer than" thread.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 19, 2009, 04:05:00 PM »
You describe this stuff like you know about it from personal experience. :-X

Got it from you, cock sucker. Got it from you.

You can call me gay or imply that I'm gay all you want but all anyone has to do is compare your posts to mine. From the time you've been on this board the majority of your posts involves grotesque homoerotic imagery. It's not even close azz licker.

Try again.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 19, 2009, 04:11:08 PM »
Coming from someone who never misses any of the post on the "gayer than" thread.
Don't lash out at me for your inferiority complex, bra.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 19, 2009, 04:16:47 PM »
Got it from you, cock sucker. Got it from you.

You can call me gay or imply that I'm gay all you want but all anyone has to do is compare your posts to mine. From the time you've been on this board the majority of your posts involves grotesque homoerotic imagery. It's not even close azz licker.

Try again.

???

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #99 on: July 19, 2009, 04:54:00 PM »
???
wow---penius needs to start a journal or maybe take up knitting