Author Topic: Does anyone still take Cell-Tech?  (Read 10810 times)

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
Does anyone still take Cell-Tech?
« on: July 19, 2010, 09:37:31 PM »
IVE USED IT IN THE PAST WITH GOOD RESULTS JUST WONDERING IF PEOPLE STILL USE IT.
i

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Re: DOES ANYONE STILL TAKE CELL-TECH?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 09:40:15 PM »
fuck off   ;)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 09:48:48 PM »
LET ME GUESS, YOU GOT A LITTLE BIT OF YOUR DAILY PROTEIN IN THE EYE? WHATS UP YOU LITTLE COCK SUCKER!!

I SEE YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY IS STILL BROKEN!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2010, 10:05:17 PM »
hahaha, muscleshit
X

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2010, 10:10:37 PM »
these guys do

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2010, 10:45:14 PM »
 :o This guy does.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2010, 01:49:49 AM »
I remember a girl gave me the large size tub as her husband got deployed. It was the Orange flavor and tasted great. I don't know if it really did anything and it's too expensive to make it worth it but it was a great refreshing drink PWO.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2010, 03:22:01 AM »
I SEE YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY IS STILL BROKEN!
YOU DO? DID YOU GET IT ALL OUT?
i

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2010, 06:40:30 AM »
Well what do you think the pro's take who advertise for it?  Cell Tech needs to be mixed with PH'ed balenced water or you will get no effects from it.  You also need to do the same with Cell Tech protein-no milk, or it will not work.  These are the "secrets" Pro's don't tell you.  And lastly,  You need to listen to your body on when to ingest it-nutrient timing must be spot on.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2010, 06:57:24 AM »
Well what do you think the pro's take who advertise for it?  Cell Tech needs to be mixed with PH'ed balenced water or you will get no effects from it.  You also need to do the same with Cell Tech protein-no milk, or it will not work.  These are the "secrets" Pro's don't tell you.  And lastly,  You need to listen to your body on when to ingest it-nutrient timing must be spot on.
That's right, Cell-Tech has to be taken EXACTLY 17.45 seconds after workout, if you miss this timing by just one tenth of a second, you will piss it all out again.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2010, 07:03:56 AM »
That's right, Cell-Tech has to be taken EXACTLY 17.45 seconds after workout, if you miss this timing by just one tenth of a second, you will piss it all out again.
DK,  That might be the "window" for you but everyone is different.  If you can find the precise time to take nutrients there is no limit to what the body can do.  Pro bodybuilders have long known about this and have there nutrient timing down to a science.  For some people it takes years, others find it fast.  But one thing is for sure when bodybuilders show up in off condition, it's because something happened to their nutrient timing, example; work, schedule conflicts where food wasn't available. etc.etc. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2010, 07:11:35 AM »
IVE USED IT IN THE PAST WITH GOOD RESULTS JUST WONDERING IF PEOPLE STILL USE IT.

I just got a 6.7-lb jug (Grape) on clearance from GNC for $13 and change

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2010, 07:13:21 AM »
I remember a girl gave me the large size tub as her husband got deployed. It was the Orange flavor and tasted great. I don't know if it really did anything and it's too expensive to make it worth it but it was a great refreshing drink PWO.

YUCK!! I HATE the Orange kind. I'd go with the Blue Raspberry one, that is, if you can get it cheap as I did.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2010, 07:16:58 AM »

hi Lee Priest.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2010, 07:53:50 AM »
I just got a 6.7-lb jug (Grape) on clearance from GNC for $13 and change

mcway is the king of the clearance rack,,,,,

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2010, 08:22:17 AM »
mcway is the king of the clearance rack,,,,,

What can I say? I try!!!

;D

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2010, 08:56:30 AM »
i

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2010, 10:08:46 AM »
This stuff is much better than cell-tech--- Increases nitrogen retention and greatly improves muscle recovery! Real talk.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2010, 06:46:19 AM »

I just mix 1 cup of sugar with 1 tablespoon of Chinese grade Creatine with all the impurities etc...add in some nice red dye and Kool Aide and good to go...
K

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2010, 07:05:07 AM »
I just mix 1 cup of sugar with 1 tablespoon of Chinese grade Creatine with all the impurities etc...add in some nice red dye and Kool Aide and good to go...

Well, I wouldn't go that far...MuscleTech has alot of research behind it.  I've seen plenty of photos with doctors/researchers doing tests in controlled labs.  They put alot of money into their products.  If its too strong-pulled from the market.  MuscleTech had tests done at McMaster University (Why is it that Canadians get college varsity jackets?)  All the beekers and bunson burners mean something in those photos.  Who are we to judge?

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2010, 07:19:29 AM »
I religiously take Milos Sarcev's patented pre, during and post workout amino acid/sugar complexes to pave the road to muscle recovery. Next stop: hypertrophy city!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2010, 07:36:39 AM »
You know, everyone is making jokes but don't you believe Bodybuilders are onto something?  Take for example LEE PREIST.  He stated many years ago he only took 200mg of Deca a week with a few shots of winstrol.  Well, I tend to believe that he's more than likely not taking anything nowadays.  I remember Dan Duchaine saying the physiques of Stoney Grimes, Aaron Baker, Milos and David Dearth was just escalating dossages. HOGWASH!  Supplements are 110% better than 10 years ago.  Every bodybuilder is on them, I would even bet they don't want monetary rewards for endorsments only years supply of supplements. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2010, 07:44:30 AM »
You mean, "make-you-piss-like-a racehorse"Tech, no , I don't use it anymore.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2010, 08:18:16 AM »
You know, everyone is making jokes but don't you believe Bodybuilders are onto something?  Take for example LEE PREIST.  He stated many years ago he only took 200mg of Deca a week with a few shots of winstrol.  Well, I tend to believe that he's more than likely not taking anything nowadays.  I remember Dan Duchaine saying the physiques of Stoney Grimes, Aaron Baker, Milos and David Dearth was just escalating dossages. HOGWASH!  Supplements are 110% better than 10 years ago.  Every bodybuilder is on them, I would even bet they don't want monetary rewards for endorsments only years supply of supplements. 

You can have my "share" of the MT Candy line....
K

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2010, 08:28:17 AM »
You can have my "share" of the MT Candy line....

I have known Professional Bodybuilders to be very Trustworthy.  To say all those that endorsed MuscleTech have been lieing is saying the "world is flat".  Alot of this has to do with ingesting the proper ratio of nutrients at the precise times.  This is hard to master but when done correctly, you will have a pro bodybuilders physique.