Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1229722 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos
« Reply #5450 on: July 28, 2022, 07:07:24 AM »
Okay here's the deal, Matt did send via my Facebook messenger a photo of a penis with a hand next to it and a 30 second video of someone furiously jacking off and ejaculating. I'm not sure how those prove what he wanted proved. I have no idea whether the penis in the photo or the video was his. Could be anyone’s. Also, even if it is Matt and it probably is, he might have very small hands and therefore a small penis. Had the penis been the size of Johnny Falcon’s, Getbig’s own horse cock, there would be no question of its length and girth.

Happy now?

I think the photo is pretty clear. However, I could take a video of me measuring it directly.

None of this shit matters on Getbig though. You can post video evidence of anything, and get called out by people posting video evidence of nothing.

Now what we're on this topic - tell Getbig I blast loads like Peter North. Fuck, I blast bigger loads than Peter North.

Please confirm.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5452 on: July 31, 2022, 03:53:04 AM »
Definitely feel bad for Matt. Prime has been grooming him for over a decade by playing the "papa you never had" role and then blueballs Matt. What a fucking cocktease

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #5453 on: July 31, 2022, 03:39:57 PM »
The Hankins hoof -

Dude's got the ashy weather beaten feet of a 54 year old Calcutta elephant trainer.

This made me laugh for a good 10 seconds

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #5454 on: August 01, 2022, 11:30:41 AM »
This made me laugh for a good 10 seconds

Me too - BB posting some crackers lately! ;D ;D

Speaking of crackers...

Another gift from my wife!

bhanks:

T

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5455 on: August 03, 2022, 03:33:23 AM »
The Sad Hankins VS The Chad Canning

❌ Assaults Old Men in the Street                                                                                 ✔️ Respects His Elders, Seeks Their Opinion

❌ Benches #245 on Half a Gram + of Steroids                                                              ✔️ Benches Big Numbers on 1/3 an Anadrol Tab

❌ Bleeds from Ass Occasionally                                                                                    ✔️ Shoots 8-10 Semen Lassos Per Session

❌ Bald as a Cue Ball                                                                                                     ✔️ Almost Too Much Hair   

❌  Beat Up By Baby Momma                                                                                          ✔️ Too Busy Dropping Loads to Fight Baby
                                                                                                                                          Mommas

❌ 0-3 in MMA, Tore Pec in unsanctioned MMA with Baby Mama                                          ✔️ Makes People Nervous with His Vibes

❌ Advanced Degree, Still Dumb as a Post                                                                         ✔️ Autism Makes Him Annoyingly Intellectual

❌ Has to Find The Right Underwear to Pose In                                                                   ✔️ Shops at Walmart, Doesn't Care About
                                                                                                                                            Fashion, Just Strength and Health 

❌ Nervous About Nipples Like a Woman                                                                             ✔️ Nervous About World Events Like A Man

❌ Thin As a Pin Naturally, Needs 10 Meals a Day                                                                 ✔️ Hardly Eats, Still Grows

❌ Spazzes Out When People Think He's Gay                                                                        ✔️ Hates The Gays, But Is Still Man Enough
                                                                                                                                              To Admire a Nice Piece

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #5456 on: August 03, 2022, 04:53:46 AM »
Extraordinary post by BB

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5457 on: August 04, 2022, 12:08:18 PM »
Re: Our own Vince G got the monkey-pox! 😭

Flex Wheeler would get nightmarish PTSD upon seeing this.

I heard that Vince turned up at his doctor's office with giant purple lips, sweating, out of breath, and failed to pass a basic cognitive assessment. The doctor sent him home because nothing was out of the ordinary.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5458 on: August 05, 2022, 03:01:33 AM »
Quickerblade lived in Sydney and advised Getbiggers about dating women. Here is his warning about single moms:

"For the record my rant on single moms is not on single widowed moms.

Its directed at the women who open their legs to random men. Men that they know dont have any money nor does the bitch.

Now when the man runs away, I blame the fucken slutty lady, men will be men, a fucken women
should know better.

single moms are single because they have poor judgement. Joining the local church,  Hillsong, the local playgroup is not going to help. Ranting to your other single mother friends just makes it worse, keep drinking that caramel creme frappe (3022calories) let that sugar rush give you the only excitement in your miserable life, call the local council to remove that tree or add a stop sign, cause you are a miserable fucken loser.

Looking at the kid makes you depressed, cause he resembles the guy you fucked in the park and now you must raise ernie all by your lonesome hahhahahah. You keep saying you love your kid but if killing him wasnt a crime you would do it in a heart beat so you can go to the club on a Wed night.

Single fucken moms are the #1 cause of broken homes.
"

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #5459 on: August 05, 2022, 02:53:26 PM »
From Illuminati

May The Fleas of 10,000 Goats Infest your Groin
& your Arms grow shorter so you're unable to Scratch your Balls.

This just cracks me the fuck up.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5461 on: August 06, 2022, 03:54:56 AM »
From Illuminati

May The Fleas of 10,000 Goats Infest your Groin
& your Arms grow shorter so you're unable to Scratch your Balls.

This just cracks me the fuck up.

Thanks Rob
Was Probably a reply to 1 of the islamic Scumbags
or 1 of The Sheep like Fools.

;D

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #5462 on: August 06, 2022, 05:18:56 AM »
Thanks Rob
Was Probably a reply to 1 of the islamic Scumbags
or 1 of The Sheep like Fools.

;D

Yes it was and it had me laughing hysterically.

Taffin

• Getbig V
T

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #5465 on: August 09, 2022, 05:17:42 AM »
T

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #5466 on: August 11, 2022, 06:07:17 PM »
Who will die first ramy or nick walker

We can always hope for a tie.   LOL  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5467 on: August 13, 2022, 05:19:24 AM »

Figure 1: Shizzolic Stupor

Eponymously named after patient zero, a Shizzolic Stupor is a rare form of alcoholic hallucinosis in which the individual becomes so inebriated that various inanimate objects start to resemble a man's penis.

Assman, D. (2021) ‘A prospective longitudinal study of cocksucking in adult men’, Journal of Psychology, 53(3), pp. 254–261.

Google Scholar

TITLE                                                                                    CITED BY       YEAR   

A Prospective Longitudinal Study of Cocksucking in Adult Men    3,182,045      2021
D. Assman
Journal of Psychology 53(3), 254–261

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #5468 on: August 17, 2022, 10:45:47 AM »
Mr. America, and twice Mr. Universe. He's turned professional this year, and is a contender for the Mr. Olympia title. Nick lives with his brother and dog in Tampa, Florida.
:P

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5470 on: August 27, 2022, 11:45:23 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5471 on: September 02, 2022, 09:46:26 AM »

Annoucing Jizzney's new Woke production of...

Schmoe White and the 7 Dwarves

I am too stupid to put names in the photos but Elton is, of course, Schmoe White.

Taffin

• Getbig V
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5473 on: September 05, 2022, 11:41:17 AM »

The Scott is one funny son of a bitch !!   LOL  ;D

ThisisOverload