Author Topic: Attention: Junior/Joon  (Read 67257 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Attention: Junior/Joon
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2014, 03:58:35 PM »

Here I am being a MAN.

Yes, because most men spent a ridiculous amount of free time and effort arguing over fairness on a bodybuilding message board.
Y

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2014, 03:59:43 PM »
Yes, because most men spent a ridiculous amount of free time and effort arguing over fairness on a bodybuilding message board.

Lol

BallzDeep69

« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2014, 04:01:11 PM »

Its Simple.

I asked simple simon the cu nt here 8 times now.

To name the time and place he wants to meet.

He can meet me in Green Lanes in Tottenham

Where is he? Why no response?

Who is the pussy here?

Him or you posting under gimmick again my friend?

I am open about my shit cos I genuinely don't give two fucks and always prepared to go the whole fucking 9 yards when I start something.

NightTrain

« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2014, 04:07:35 PM »
So what? This is a protest movement.
That's what happens when people protest.
They block roads, they cause disruption, they make business come to a stand still.
That's how it works in real life too.
Obviously i wasn't doing gimmicks before Simon decided to fuck my threads up again for the 7th million time.

By the way your a bald psychotic bastard but I am about 7 billion time worse than you, take one to know one, trust me  ;D

Joonish, why do you keep PMing weird shit...

But most importantly, where do you stand on Scotland independence? You need meds chief...

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2014, 04:17:01 PM »
:D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2014, 04:20:41 PM »
1) I don't have to do what you or Ron want me to do either. If I feel aggrieved and want to trash the site every fucking night I will. Don't like it? Upgrade your software and spend some money and try and stop me. If you want to be a dick and unreasonable you will be answered in kind.
I had no issue with Bigmc or Simon wanting me or Shizzo not to post on UK board and keeping things separate.
I do have major fucking issue with simon trashing my work on the lounge and being able to get away with it.
So solve the issue and the problem goes away.

So if you think they don't warrant a moderator position, what are you doing about it? Why hasn't he been demoded?
There is so much evidence including from pro's such as Nick Tisconi and TristenEsco. Ron knows the details, why hasn't he done anything about it?
I know its not up to you, so in effect this is a redundant conversation.
Yes negotiations are key, so lets negotiate an agree right now about the solution.

You have zero clue about my power, I am not getting into it with you.
This is not about Simon only, its about GB approving for mod a corrupt individual like Simon who has repeatedly broken the rules.
Yet is allowed to spoil the enjoyment of others and go against majority rule.

Ron has repeatedly been told about all these issues and repeatedly said he will do something yet nothing has been done.
I am not prepared to sit and suffer any longer.
Why hasn't the big man posted in this thread and given a response.

No disrespect I am not interesting in hearing from you only Ron since he has the power to change things and offer solution. Ball is in his court.

Ultimately, the answer lies in the fact that Ron is the only one that can help you with this matter.

My only request is that you act like an adult and consider that your actions are alienating all members on GetBig.

"1"

NightTrain

« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2014, 04:24:48 PM »
Ultimately, the answer lies in the fact that Ron is the only one that can help you with this matter.

My only request is that you act like an adult and consider that your actions are alienating all members on GetBig.

"1"

His claims to fame and money simply don't correlate with his behavior. Sad to say but I think he's an unstable phony.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2014, 04:25:55 PM »
Junior this is not going about it the right way. Ron will be all hyped for the 50th Olympia! He won't deal with this. So my thoughts are that we take a vote on the uk forum and you are allowed to post there.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2014, 04:26:57 PM »

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2014, 04:27:30 PM »
His claims to fame and money simply don't correlate with his behavior. Sad to say but I think he's an unstable phony.

That's what I don't get.

If I were a young, rich playboy with tremendous resources, tons of prostitutes and friends, why would I waste my time trying to aggressively flood a forum by way of gimmick attacks? That goes against the fabric of common sense. Why not use your money and resources to build something amazing?

Everyone has their demons to battle, I guess.

"1"

NightTrain

« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2014, 04:33:14 PM »
That's what I don't get.

If I were a young, rich playboy with tremendous resources, tons of prostitutes and friends, why would I waste my time trying to aggressively flood a forum by way of gimmick attacks? That goes against the fabric of common sense. Why not use your money and resources to build something amazing?

"1"

Seems like he found sorta of a communication outlet on here that he feels comfortable with; what I'm guessing is he can't pull off in the "real world". Sending people money, overly "connecting" with posters and going full blast public about it; extreme lashed out extroversion caused by years of real world introversion and isolation.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2014, 04:36:20 PM »

NightTrain

« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2014, 04:36:49 PM »

All I see is a nose and an attic.

He reminds me of this guy... but the chick doesn't exist:

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2014, 04:38:44 PM »
So what? This is a protest movement.
That's what happens when people protest.
They block roads, they cause disruption, they make business come to a stand still.
That's how it works in real life too.
Obviously i wasn't doing gimmicks before Simon decided to fuck my threads up again for the 7th million time.

By the way your a bald psychotic bastard but I am about 7 billion time worse than you, take one to know one, trust me  ;D
I made a post outlining these very points you are making when the UK board was first started and you basically shut me down but now you don't like the fact it's happening to you ?

The last line I guess you are referring to the incident that happened on here with Booty - well all I can say is you are as simple as the accuser if you believe it - up to a few months
ago I was still being accused of gimmicks - I spoke to one of her "friends" on here and he said he had told her it wasn't me but she's not very bright, his words.

The only things I'm guilty of was dropping stuff on here  she had told me which was only because my personal details were posted, again cos she thought a gimmick that was attacking her was me
when it wasn't , but once that hamster starts spinning nothing will change her mind even with common sense and zero proof.Shit when I was talking to her she had a list of gimmicks she used to link to certain people
and sit up at night watching what they were doing on here.  all the other stuff was made up by her or twisted to suit .

But this is GB so believe what you want  ;D
I think you are entertaining when you are posting as Joon and yes agree Mods should try to keep it fair for everyone, so I do agree with you but that has to apply to everyone.  :)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2014, 04:39:06 PM »

I am open about my shit cos I genuinely don't give two fucks and always prepared to go the whole fucking 9 yards when I start something.

Yes, you do.

I remember 2 months ago when you said you were going to clean out and start more MMA  type training ASAP, as we agreed it was the healthiest and best thing for you.

2 weeks later you pinned again and did a set of bent over rows.
Y

NightTrain

« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2014, 04:40:45 PM »
I made a post outlining these very points you are making when the UK board was first started and you basically shut me down but now you don't like the fact it's happening to you ?

The last line I guess you are referring to the incident that happened on here with Booty - well all I can say is you are as simple as the accuser if you believe it - up to a few months
ago I was still being accused of gimmicks - I spoke to one of her "friends" on here and he said he had told her it wasn't me but she's not very bright, his words.

The only things I'm guilty of was dropping stuff on here  she had told me which was only because my personal details were posted, again cos she thought a gimmick that was attacking her was me
when it wasn't , but once that hamster starts spinning nothing will change her mind even with common sense and zero proof.Shit when I was talking to her she had a list of gimmicks she used to link to certain people
and sit up at night watching what they were doing on here.  all the other stuff was made up by her or twisted to suit .

But this is GB so believe what you want  ;D
I think you are entertaining when you are posting as Joon and yes agree Mods should try to keep it fair for everyone, so I do agree with you but that has to apply to everyone.  :)

You sound like a crybaby as usual. Do you behave the same way IRL?

That would explain a lot.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2014, 04:41:50 PM »
Be a man and face Simple Simon like a man would. Ron doesn't have to give in to your demands or the demands of any other person. This is his forum and his rules. No one is above the law (myself included).

"1"

NightTrain

« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2014, 04:42:43 PM »

This battle helmet not an option. See nose*.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2014, 04:44:19 PM »

You sound like a crybaby as usual. Do you behave the same way IRL?

That would explain a lot.
Lol , sorry if it upset you  ;D

NightTrain

« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2014, 04:46:34 PM »
Lol , sorry if it upset you  ;D

Not upset but worried about you. The amount of seriousness coming out of your keyboard is a source of concern.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2014, 04:50:03 PM »
My problem is with Ron, repeatedly ignoring Simple Simon and others breaking the forums very own rules on posting private member information.

UJ i think this is where you are misunderstanding.  The only rule here is Ron makes the rules.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2014, 04:50:17 PM »
Junior, if you really do have UKJeff's personal information why don't you go confront him at his home, gym or place of work and do something that we'll read about in the newspapers?

That's what I don't get.

If he "really" has Simple Simon's name and address, what exactly is stopping the guy from just getting on a flight and facing the guy face to face??

"1"

BallzDeep69

« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2014, 04:52:12 PM »
That's what I don't get.

"1"

Why do the two have to be mutually exclusive?
Lets stick with the issue at hand and not discuss my personal finances.
Have I ever asked you what car u drive, how much money you have or who u fuck????

Does Dan Bilzerian (who I played with many times) not fuck whores, do blow, shoot guns, take steroids and post on 2+2 poker forum???

Your logic is fundamentally flawed and you see things only from your own limited prescriptive

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2014, 04:52:23 PM »
That's what I don't get.

If he "really" has Simple Simon's name and address, what exactly is stopping the guy from just getting on a flight and facing the guy face to face??

"1"
lol........

because simon is a huge bber

what are his off season stats? i think over 100kg

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2014, 04:53:10 PM »
This battle helmet not an option. See nose*.
El Oh El