Author Topic: Walter Sobchak.  (Read 14522 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Walter Sobchak.
« on: July 29, 2022, 02:11:10 PM »
Why is Walter Sobchak so negative? Who rips on a 170-lb'er who deadlifts 3x his body weight? He trashes B. Hank's physique, when B. Hank looks vastly better.

I get that my long posts get out of hand. So from now on, I won't be making posts longer than I can see in the preview box. But one thing I try not to do is trash people on here.

Here's a video by one of Getbig's finest members:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Walter Sobchak.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2022, 02:29:15 PM »
When Sarcasm was here, we got along very well. Then when he got outed as an obese stinking ****, I lost a lot of respect for him. I hate to say this, but I've lost more respect for him in death.

On one hand, you have a guy like joswift who looks better than 99% of people who train [let alone the general public, but even people who train], who aren't negative to others [among numerous other Getbiggers], then you have this fat man trashing people?

I just don't get why some people are so nasty. But then, if I looked like this, I would probably hate on people too. My guess is that Walter Sobchak looks similar:

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2022, 03:03:22 PM »
I believe WS posted proof of a 263-lb body weight recently.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2022, 03:37:12 PM »

We need a bhanky style video, not a pic of a scale with no context. No schomo

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2022, 03:58:46 PM »
Josh should have longer videos. He would have a great YouTube Channel.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2022, 04:00:37 PM »

He has a natural presence on camera.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2022, 04:08:48 PM »
Sarcasm was gifted with the putdowns. I laughed at his posts a lot, how he could get people going. It wasn't a "serious" account so it doesn't matter what he looked like really. Maybe makes it all funnier.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2022, 04:18:06 PM »

Definitely, always watch Josh’s video to the end when usually it very rarely can I make it through an entire video

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2022, 04:53:09 PM »
Definitely, always watch Josh’s video to the end when usually it very rarely can I make it through an entire video

I want to be able to cook a Steak and Pasta dinner, and also eat the meal, all while watching a Josh video. Is that too much to ask?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2022, 04:54:15 PM »
He has a natural presence on camera.

Yes, and he is never boring

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2022, 05:05:29 PM »
Why is Walter Sobchak so negative? Who rips on a 170-lb'er who deadlifts 3x his body weight? He trashes B. Hank's physique, when B. Hank looks vastly better.

I get that my long posts get out of hand. So from now on, I won't be making posts longer than I can see in the preview box. But one thing I try not to do is trash people on here.

Here's a video by one of Getbig's finest members:

Why are you emailing pictures of your dick to people,?
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2022, 05:06:07 PM »
Sarcasm was gifted with the putdowns. I laughed at his posts a lot, how he could get people going. It wasn't a "serious" account so it doesn't matter what he looked like really. Maybe makes it all funnier.

x2 this is the big thing people didn’t get about him.  He trolled everyone (very effectively) for years.  His outting as a fat dude was irrelevant.

Not sure why he ever posted that famous pic though, the legend was definitely diminished by it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2022, 05:09:08 PM »
He is very entertaining on video.   

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2022, 05:34:28 PM »
 8)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2022, 05:40:55 PM »
I have been on Getbig for something like 24 years. At first I was left alone. That didn't last long. Goatboy decided that I needed his attention and the tar and feathering followed.

There have always been some nasty assholes on this forum. Some have an agenda and some are just plain sadistic perverts. Since free speech is allowed this makes an ideal place for them to enjoy what they do. Putting down other people to make themselves feel good. Maybe some masochists come here to be punished and they aren't ignored or disappointed.

Sometimes lonely, frustrated people need a vent and Getbig provides that in spades. Shit on others if it makes you feel good because plenty of other people will join in on the stoning if the target is not that popular. The attacks can be lessened or stopped if at least one person stands up to the mob and supports the person who is being attacked.

Then we have self-styled vigilante individuals who go out of their way to correct and punish people they don't like or that they feel are not good people. This is what Josh does. Most people enjoy his merciless style until they are the targets of ruthless Josh. The guy will and can do whatever he pleases because he literally has no concern about being arrested or put in jail. Now that is someone who can be dangerous. He is also clever so knows how to achieve what he sets out to do. I remember how he anonymously asked for information about Pellius. He didn't like him and wanted to make his life difficult. At the time Pellius was posting nasty and persistent remarks towards me on Getbig. The aftermath was interesting....Josh and Philip Gilkey became mates and Pellius even posted that Josh was his mentor! How on earth was that possible? Now we find Matt C talking to Josh and they plan to uncover the identity of Walter Sobchak. Yeah, Sobchak is an asshole to many but is amusing as well. Not so amusing if you are his target of course. If Matt has the means he doesn't have to recruit Josh to discover an online identity.

If I had the means I would invest in finding out who Iron Cross (Teutonic Knight) is. Why? Well he used to follow me around and constantly attack me and my ex. He boasted that someone was paying him to harass me. He was trying to get me to stop posting on Getbig. He tried to establish that I lied about some things and that this would create doubt about my credibility and integrity. Several people objected to my story about Arnold and the babysitter at my place in 1974. If they could establish that I exaggerated about some facts then that would throw some doubt about the story I posted about Arnold. The crazy thing is these people keep that story alive. Their actions towards me are totally counterproductive. I still have never heard from Arnold or anyone representing him re that event.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2022, 06:03:14 PM »

Vince, off topic, but Matt has been sending around various technique films of a delicate nature, that need grading and independent verification. You being a man of weights and measures, and theory, any chance you'd help him out?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2022, 06:06:35 PM »
I have been on Getbig for something like 24 years. At first I was left alone. That didn't last long. Goatboy decided that I needed his attention and the tar and feathering followed.

There have always been some nasty assholes on this forum. Some have an agenda and some are just plain sadistic perverts. Since free speech is allowed this makes an ideal place for them to enjoy what they do. Putting down other people to make themselves feel good. Maybe some masochists come here to be punished and they aren't ignored or disappointed.

Sometimes lonely, frustrated people need a vent and Getbig provides that in spades. Shit on others if it makes you feel good because plenty of other people will join in on the stoning if the target is not that popular. The attacks can be lessened or stopped if at least one person stands up to the mob and supports the person who is being attacked.

Then we have self-styled vigilante individuals who go out of their way to correct and punish people they don't like or that they feel are not good people. This is what Josh does. Most people enjoy his merciless style until they are the targets of ruthless Josh. The guy will and can do whatever he pleases because he literally has no concern about being arrested or put in jail. Now that is someone who can be dangerous. He is also clever so knows how to achieve what he sets out to do. I remember how he anonymously asked for information about Pellius. He didn't like him and wanted to make his life difficult. At the time Pellius was posting nasty and persistent remarks towards me on Getbig. The aftermath was interesting....Josh and Philip Gilkey became mates and Pellius even posted that Josh was his mentor! How on earth was that possible? Now we find Matt C talking to Josh and they plan to uncover the identity of Walter Sobchak. Yeah, Sobchak is an asshole to many but is amusing as well. Not so amusing if you are his target of course. If Matt has the means he doesn't have to recruit Josh to discover an online identity.

If I had the means I would invest in finding out who Iron Cross (Teutonic Knight) is. Why? Well he used to follow me around and constantly attack me and my ex. He boasted that someone was paying him to harass me. He was trying to get me to stop posting on Getbig. He tried to establish that I lied about some things and that this would create doubt about my credibility and integrity. Several people objected to my story about Arnold and the babysitter at my place in 1974. If they could establish that I exaggerated about some facts then that would throw some doubt about the story I posted about Arnold. The crazy thing is these people keep that story alive. Their actions towards me are totally counterproductive. I still have never heard from Arnold or anyone representing him re that event.

I think the problem that Iron Cross had with you was you picking your own judges at Mr. Canada 1970.  The other issue might be this malarkey about Arnold and the babysitter.  The real story is about Arnold, a sofa, you and a breezeway.   

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2022, 06:09:31 PM »
Abraham is another asshole here on Getbig. QED!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2022, 06:12:50 PM »
Abraham is another asshole here on Getbig. QED!

He is constantly in heat for the nastiest skanks I’ve ever seen like Omar Pelosi camel etc.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2022, 06:25:46 PM »
He is constantly in heat for the nastiest skanks I’ve ever seen like Omar Pelosi camel etc.

Hahahhahaha

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2022, 06:30:06 PM »

Parsh

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2022, 06:33:30 PM »
Hey,it doesn`t make him a bad person.................. ..................yeah it does. LOL  ;D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2022, 09:48:27 PM »
Will Matt ask Josh to confirm he can shoot 8 to 10 shoot ropes by way of live demonstration?

Stay in public and stay safe Josh.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2022, 09:52:11 PM »

Why are you emailing pictures of your dick to people,?

Just Primemuscle. I've sent it to some women I know, with permission or if they asked.

I'm sick of people questioning things I can objectively verify.

- My dick is not small. Primemuscle can confirm this.

- I trained with the JTF-2 for two months in 2002. I'm not claiming to be JTF-2. I was a Canadian Army reservist training with them for one month, and working with them for another month. And I kept up with them, no problems. In fact, I outperformed them.

- *I have been in ketosis for over 20 years now*. I have urine test results showing this.

- My low calories were questioned, yet I had extensive blood testing which is consistent with someone eating 1,000 to 1,100 calories. How else could I be in ketosis with a high TSH level, and with no other thyroid marker even REMOTELY off? Again, these results are consistent with someone eating about 1K Cals daily. I am currently eating ~2K Cals daily, hence the 205-lb body weight.

- Almost all my best lifts have been video recorded. I will be bench pressing 225x30 soon, and hopefully 315x15.

- Someone said I wear big shoes to put shoe lifts in them. I actually wear big shoes because I have big feet. I posted a photo of my foot to confirm that.

- I have been 170-lb all these years BY PERSONAL CHOICE. The SECOND I made the decision to bulk up, BOOM, I hit 205 no problem. So for that FUCKING RETARD Walter Sobchak to act like I was 170 because I somehow struggled to get beyond that is behind retarded. 🙄 I'm, barely using anything, and I'd hit 220 in no time if I let myself. I PURPOSELY stayed at 170, as that is my optimal BMI weight. And I benched 315x8 at that weight. Once again, this is consistent with a strong person purposely holding back. I'd hit a 405 bench if I let my body weight go up. But Walter Sobchak acts like I was 170 because I struggled to get over that, when it was ALWAYS a conscious health choice. Again, what a fucking retard. 🙄

- Walter Sobchak has continually stated I am homosexual. The concept that anyone would be in the closet in 2022 is baffling to me. There is nothing wrong with being gay, and there are even political benefits these days being gay. The idea this fucking loser thinks I would hide being gay, while being THE MOST EXTREME POLITICALLY INCORRECT PERSON EVER is beyond bizarre. So I'm hiding being gay due to social stigma, but cover ONLY TOPICS USING MY REAL NAME THAT ARE RIFE WITH SOCIAL STIGMA? I literally EXCLUSIVELY talk about things that stigmatize me, but I'd hide being a homosexual in 2022?  ::)

What an absolute stupid fuck. Who gives a FUCK about who is gay these days?

I can't think of any straight man who viciously attacks gays like Walter Sobchak does. Most straight people I know who are annoyed with the LGBT community's politics don't viciously attack gays in the stereotypical sort of way he does. It's just bizarre.

I'd even go so far as to say I wish I was gay, with all the bullshit #MeToo stuff these days, and constant attacks on men. But I would NEVER be in the closet if I was.

Long post [again - I guess I can't help it], but my point is, EVERY FUCKING THING I CLAIM, I POST EVIDENCE FOR, SO WHY THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE QUESTIONING ME ON THINGS I'VE PROVEN?

It's absolutely baffling to me, and it was just out of hand with that piece of shit Walter Sobchak, so I had to block him in November.

I have since been reading his posts again, but may stop soon.

I love reading the posts of some fat piece of shit who's weaker than me that I'm small and weak.  ::) It's so awesome when some pathetic fatass constantly attacks you.

I don't understand why people who have a problem with me read my posts. I do want to be clear on one thing though: Walter Sobchak and Viking Power were the only people I ever put on my Ignore List.

I have no problem with anyone else on here. But I resent when a weak fat fuck calls me weak.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2022, 10:00:10 PM »

Frank Mir was around 260 at 6'3", and was pretty massive. I know a few tall guys who were 240 or so, on little if any gear.

If he is that fall and has been working out for a long time, 240 and in shape is possible. I don't see how anyone could be 263 and natural and in shape.

For instance, for me at 5'9", I have been 200-lb before...but my waist was 35". Now on gear, I'm 205, and my waist is 32".

It he's like 6'3"or something, and 263-lb - you'd think he'd be pretty strong. Why would he rip into a 170-lb lifter? Most strong or big/ripped guys on this board don't trash smaller guys, as they know they are higher up the totem pole.

IMO, big and tall guys should have confidence that they are at the top of the genetic ladder, and have no need to trash manlets.

Also - I'll always give people props for being better than me at something. It would be silly for me not to. So if he is 263, he shouldn't even be remotely concerned about someone who has been as much as 100-lb lighter than him at times.