Author Topic: Walter Sobchak.  (Read 14576 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: Walter Sobchak.
« Reply #100 on: August 05, 2022, 05:01:12 AM »
Dont forget “Hulkatron” used to have 16inch arms but they are a little smaller now his words

You have multiple threads of people telling you you look like shit and are a weak soft bitch.  You weigh 230 lbs and barely squat three plates.  Now recently you are following me around like a scorned teenage girl (similar to your strength level). 

You also are unemployed and can't even afford healthcare.

Oh but you have 17" arms, congrats.

I'd take my situation.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #101 on: August 05, 2022, 05:43:35 AM »
A new GetBig legend getting a shout-out from an OG one!!  8)

You became a true legend after the "food poisoning post of peace", I almost pissed myself laughing while reading that.
(Though I know it wasnt funny what you went thru) just hilarious the way you described it.. LOL

Thank you sir. Hahhaha when I read it now it is quite hilarious.

Robert C. Guns is a top(nh)-tier getbigger.

Why thank you hulk, right back at you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #102 on: August 05, 2022, 05:50:23 AM »
You have multiple threads of people telling you you look like shit and are a weak soft bitch.  You weigh 230 lbs and barely squat three plates.  Now recently you are following me around like a scorned teenage girl (similar to your strength level). 

I'd take my situation.

Multiple fat slobs soggy old men and 15 inch armed hulks aka haters. My left arm is 18.75 cold 19 punped my right is 18 cold 18.25 pumped so I guess we will call that 18.5. I had multiple strangers make unsolicited comments about my muscles walking around DC the last two days. On regular social media I get 100s of likes for my physique. Getbig is not the most accurate source for feedback. Also I squatted 315lbs to the ground my first day back in the gym end of workout after battlinf Covid for a month that is hardly a barely. Weight is closer to 225lbs these days trimmed up a bit

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: August 05, 2022, 05:53:08 AM »
Multiple fat slobs soggy old men and 15 inch armed hulks aka haters. My left arm is 18.75 cold 19 punped my right is 18 cold 18.25 pumped so I guess we will call that 18.5. I had multiple strangers make unsolicited comments about my muscles walking around DC the last two days. On regular social media I get 100s of likes for my physique. Getbig is not the most accurate source for feedback. Also I squatted 315lbs to the ground my first day back in the gym end of workout after battlinf Covid for a month that is hardly a barely. Weight is closer to 225lbs these days trimmed up a bit

That is really something.

The real world and your virtual world telling you the truth and here we lie but you keep coming back. That is something.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #104 on: August 05, 2022, 05:54:02 AM »

At GB its eat or be eaten.   :D ;D :D ;D

To the average mall person you look like Captain America

To the average getbigger you look like Captain Crunch.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #105 on: August 05, 2022, 06:01:08 AM »
At GB its eat or be eaten.   :D ;D :D ;D

To the average mall person you look like Captain America

To the average getbigger you look like Captain Crunch.

LOL

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #106 on: August 05, 2022, 06:01:12 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: August 05, 2022, 06:03:47 AM »
Well,the bragging dickhead has returned from Rome.  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 05, 2022, 06:06:05 AM »

I'd take my situation.

I just got my new health insurance card from my new job this week.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 05, 2022, 06:07:48 AM »
Well,the bragging dickhead has returned from Rome.  ;D

Nope still in the hotel having my coffee not bragging but saying I am not in shape and that I am soft and week is nonsense

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: August 05, 2022, 06:16:22 AM »
Nope still in the hotel having my coffee not bragging but saying I am not in shape and that I am soft and week is nonsense
I never said that you narcissistic twat....I said you look like a bag of smashed assholes.

Please put on a hat....I almost choked on my water.  LOL  :D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: August 05, 2022, 06:17:35 AM »

LMAO, lies

I see your math is still off.

You said you get hundreds of likes… yet only 160 followers on IG.

If your going to lie. At the very least make it believable.

Dude, you know you are 44 years old?

Its actually pathetic you need this type of validation from strangers. What's even more pathetic you think this validation is a badge of honour.

Why not post a picture of your IG with all your likes? prob cause its not true...

Congrats on the new job at least being an uber driving you can get your meals in.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 05, 2022, 06:20:02 AM »
Bloated arms with the torso of a 12 year old boy. 

I better be careful fucking with Brian, I wouldn`t want Josh to be even more disappointed in me !

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 05, 2022, 06:22:52 AM »

Hanky, does your GF/BF not ask what the fuck are you doing?

The excuse of her living in the maid quarters doesn't work in a hotel room.

You are legit waking up in the morning and hitting a pathetic front double bicep to post on get big on vacation.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #114 on: August 05, 2022, 06:51:55 AM »
Looking good, Bhanky.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: August 05, 2022, 07:33:28 AM »
Hanky, does your GF/BF not ask what the fuck are you doing?

The excuse of her living in the maid quarters doesn't work in a hotel room.

You are legit waking up in the morning and hitting a pathetic front double bicep to post on get big on vacation.

This is pretty normal behavior. Waking up every day and taking a pic of a front double bi, side chest, most muscular, etc… and posting it on a bodybuilding board is very common. Nothing odd at all.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #116 on: August 05, 2022, 08:15:58 AM »
I had multiple strangers make unsolicited comments about my muscles walking around DC the last two days.

Y

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 05, 2022, 09:56:43 AM »

Congratulations Hankins! Will you be adding this to your resume? Maybe you won't stay unemployed as long.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 05, 2022, 10:01:25 AM »
LMAO, lies

I see your math is still off.

You said you get hundreds of likes… yet only 160 followers on IG.

If your going to lie. At the very least make it believable.

Dude, you know you are 44 years old?

Its actually pathetic you need this type of validation from strangers. What's even more pathetic you think this validation is a badge of honour.

Why not post a picture of your IG with all your likes? prob cause its not true...

Congrats on the new job at least being an uber driving you can get your meals in.

Who said I was talking about Instagram and whatever do you even lift?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 05, 2022, 10:29:21 AM »
Who said I was talking about Instagram and whatever do you even lift?

Well considering you got kicked off of Facebook. What other social media outlets are you using?

LI understand you need to pump your own tires. But if you’re going to pump them at least make the lies believable.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #120 on: August 05, 2022, 10:36:39 AM »
 You Look Great, BODY Wise, Bhank

ANY One that Says Different is just in Utter Denial

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: August 05, 2022, 10:45:25 AM »
Its the most honest you will get, unfortunatly you having Narcissistic Personality Disorder will fail to recognise that.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: August 05, 2022, 10:48:19 AM »
You Look Great, BODY Wise, Bhank

ANY One that Says Different is just in Utter Denial

Now please send me $100, Im in a bit of a fix

fixed

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #123 on: August 05, 2022, 11:13:27 AM »
fixed

I'll compliment Bhanky for $50.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #124 on: August 05, 2022, 11:28:17 AM »

Oh my….100s of social media likes you say?

That definitely justifies melting your internal organs.