Author Topic: Walter Sobchak.  (Read 14485 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Walter Sobchak.
« Reply #125 on: August 05, 2022, 11:37:44 AM »
Will you please shut your piehole and stop trying to score points with Josh.....geezus what a fucking bootlicker.

Hey Josh. at times I post to push Hankins buttons,I also vehemently disgaree with a ton of the BS he spews.....is this not a discussion board.....have I not the right to discuss......also in your case... pot,meet kettle there was a time not too long ago where you two threatened to kill each other,here and off the fucking board.....would,posting a pic of a dead body be appropriate?

I like you,and I consider you a friend but  but you are as guilty as me when it comers to him....only differance is you`ll post a pic today,I`ll wait until I`m in shape.

If this disappoints you pull up your skirt or lose my email addy cuz I travel light bro......if you need a Hanky,just ask your boy Hanky who threatened to piss on pellius grave.....I have always considered you a good and trusted friend for years now.....but trust me you will learn to live with your disapointment in me cuz I do what I want to just like you and will post what I want just like,you would.

You telling me that over a bunch of posts to a drug addicted retard has made me disappointed in you too/also/ditto.

I never turn on a friend right or wrong and this is neither....just trivial nonsense......do as your stupid statement over such a great buddy don`t get me wrong,but I am disappointed with you too.......now does that hurt you.....of course not....doesn`t hurt me either.

It is what it is bud.......I am me.....you are you,and I will never change for you or anyone else....if that dissapoints you too,what can I say.

I will post pics when my contest rolls around.....I quit for 5 years you just don`t gather your build back in less than a year by fucking osmosis.

As far as you being disappointed with me theres a long line thats still in existance from around 1978 or so get a ticket or ask for cuts and wait your turn.................FRI END.

Sixteen I fell in love
With a girl as sweet as could be
It only took a couple of days
'Til she was rid of me
She swore that she would be all mine
And love me 'til the end
But when I whispered in her ear
I lost another friend

I don’t watch the stupid videos, so is Josh Rehaluk saying he swallowed Matt Canning’s jism ropes or taking credit for being the hand in the video jerking Matt Canning off?

Fucking spastic attention whoring retards, both of them. Jesus Christ a month on drugs and the spastic little low IQ manlet can’t even curl 120 lb dumbbells. I thought Narcissistic Personality Disorder thrived for attention, it’s obvious Matt Canning just needs a mommy replacement. Queer little fellow.

And what kind of low-life fucking idiot defends a retard for sending jerkoff videos to an 80 year old man? Let me guess, if he can stay at Matt Canning’s house for free and spend Matt Canning’s money….then he will gobble that load fast enough to make a Florida truck stop prostitute proud.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #126 on: August 05, 2022, 11:42:24 AM »
Oh my….100s of social media likes you say?

That definitely justifies melting your internal organs.

I started lifting weights before the internet much less social media. If I was the last human alive on the planet I would still train.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: August 05, 2022, 11:44:07 AM »
I don’t watch the stupid videos, so is Josh Rehaluk saying he swallowed Matt Canning’s jism ropes or taking credit for being the hand in the video jerking Matt Canning off?

Fucking spastic attention whoring retards, both of them. Jesus Christ a month on drugs and the spastic little low IQ manlet can’t even curl 120 lb dumbbells. I thought Narcissistic Personality Disorder thrived for attention, it’s obvious Matt Canning just needs a mommy replacement. Queer little fellow.

And what kind of low-life fucking idiot defends a retard for sending jerkoff videos to an 80 year old man? Let me guess, if he can stay at Matt Canning’s house for free and spend Matt Canning’s money….then he will gobble that load fast enough to make a Florida truck stop prostitute proud.

Your words are death like the poisonous venom from a cobra bike.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: August 05, 2022, 11:44:59 AM »
I started lifting weights before the internet much less social media. If I was the last human alive on the planet I would still train.

But you said this...

Multiple fat slobs soggy old men and 15 inch armed hulks aka haters. My left arm is 18.75 cold 19 punped my right is 18 cold 18.25 pumped so I guess we will call that 18.5. I had multiple strangers make unsolicited comments about my muscles walking around DC the last two days. On regular social media I get 100s of likes for my physique. Getbig is not the most accurate source for feedback. Also I squatted 315lbs to the ground my first day back in the gym end of workout after battlinf Covid for a month that is hardly a barely. Weight is closer to 225lbs these days trimmed up a bit

Clearly, your self worth is determined by social media likes.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: August 05, 2022, 11:45:50 AM »

“Light weights.”

Let’s try to be a little bit accurate here. I know the concept of truth is foreign to you.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: August 05, 2022, 11:47:31 AM »
Your words are death like the poisonous venom from a cobra bike.

I’m not sure what a cobra bike is, but yes, Josh Rehaluk and Matt Canning are both tiresome little phaggots.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #131 on: August 05, 2022, 12:19:16 PM »

Reading that just makes me want to lift iron.

F*cking inspiring, Bhanky.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: August 05, 2022, 12:28:02 PM »
I’m not sure what a cobra bike is, but yes, Josh Rehaluk and Matt Canning are both tiresome little phaggots.

Nooooo.

I meant BITE not bike. Now I look like a fool.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: August 05, 2022, 12:57:21 PM »
Nooooo.

I meant BITE not bike. Now I look like a fool.

Dave,

Narcissistic phaggots like Josh Rehaluk do narcissistic, phaggotty shit to get a reaction out of you.

They “win” when you pay attention and respond.

I wouldn’t watch his videos if the stuttering Parkinson’s moron lit his head on fire and pegged Matt Canning in the ass while it burned.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #134 on: August 05, 2022, 03:57:29 PM »
Dave,

Narcissistic phaggots like Josh Rehaluk do narcissistic, phaggotty shit to get a reaction out of you.

They “win” when you pay attention and respond.

I wouldn’t watch his videos if the stuttering Parkinson’s moron lit his head on fire and pegged Matt Canning in the ass while it burned.

I'd watch.  Does that make me a fag?   ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: August 05, 2022, 05:28:43 PM »
I'd watch.  Does that make me a fag?   ;D

There seems to be some confusion as to the use of the terminology “fag” or “phaggot.”

Apparently, the low IQ weak little manlet Matt Canning, who at 40 years of age jerked off on a video and sent it to an 80 year old anonymous man to prove something on the internet thinks other people on Getbig are “fags.”

So obviously the determining factors are:

Do you have 100s of “likes” on social media?

Do you make YouTube videos in your mommy’s basement?

Do you or your boyfriend have Monkeypox or a Canadian butt buddy?

Have you ever exchanged PMs of a sexual nature with Primehomosexual?

Have you ever come back to life after dying in a car wreck?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #136 on: August 05, 2022, 05:40:06 PM »
Got it.  Phew!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: August 05, 2022, 06:22:00 PM »
What if Matt and Prime are working us? This stunt never happened but they collaborated together to fool all of us, doesn’t that seem more plausible?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #138 on: August 05, 2022, 06:34:59 PM »
What if Matt and Prime are working us? This stunt never happened but they collaborated together to fool all of us, doesn’t that seem more plausible?

No.  I want to believe it really happened.  Don't be a killjoy. 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: August 05, 2022, 06:43:02 PM »
No.  I want to believe it really happened.  Don't be a killjoy.

LOL

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #140 on: August 05, 2022, 06:48:47 PM »
I just got my new health insurance card from my new job this week.
What kind of job do you just start and they give you health insurance immediately?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: August 05, 2022, 06:54:33 PM »
What kind of job do you just start and they give you health insurance immediately?

Don’t ask questions like that.

When you’re in the financial industry they start insurance before you even clock in.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #142 on: August 05, 2022, 07:03:07 PM »

They even gave me dental insurance and 100k in life insurance. Technically it is supposed  to start my first day but I am already in the payroll and benefit system and got my card in the mail. I should be getting my badge and starting next week the background check took some time just finished this week but should have a start date next week was hoping to hear today but manager is out until Tuesday. Didnt want to jinx myself saying anything yet got job offer a couple weeks ago but it was conditional on background.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: August 05, 2022, 07:13:27 PM »
They even gave me dental insurance and 100k in life insurance. Technically it is supposed  to start my first day but I am already in the payroll and benefit system and got my card in the mail. I should be getting my badge and starting next week the background check took some time just finished this week but should have a start date next week was hoping to hear today but manager is out until Tuesday. Didnt want to jinx myself saying anything yet got job offer a couple weeks ago but it was conditional on background.

Nice, how did you pass the background check?

It seemed to be your Achilles heel with the last few jobs.

Will you be able to continue your training and gatorade loading schedule working in the office?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #144 on: August 05, 2022, 07:13:34 PM »

You did this on purpose.  You know goddamned well that this is going to get pounced on.  LOL.  Congrats though for real. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #145 on: August 05, 2022, 11:12:30 PM »
CLAIM: Walter Sobchak doesn't watch Josh's videos.

CLAIMAINT: Walter Sobchak.

LOL.

Stop.

We both know Walter Sobchak jealously hangs on every word of the Getbiggers he trashes.

I'm sad to say that I failed to achieve my dumbbell bench goal to show up Walter Sobchak this week - however, next week I intend to bench press 225x25 and dedicate the video to Walter Sobchak, just before the lift.

Just to rub it in his face that I warm up with his workout.

Another great video by one of Getbig's finest/classic members:

I still have no clue why Walter Sobchak is so negative. I guess if I was genetically incapable of bench pressing 245-lb, I would be bitter too.  :-\ :(

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #146 on: August 05, 2022, 11:23:02 PM »
^ IMO, that's Josh's best work yet.

Regarding Walter Sobchak potentially contacting the authorities, over my gear cycle for example:

Maybe he should look into Canadian law? Steroids are legal for possession and use here. They are illegal to buy or sell...but hey, a little birdie dropped them on my lap.

Again, it's the monetary transaction of steroids that is illegal in Canada. Possession is legal. Use is legal.

Hence, I can be wide open about my cycle on here, under my real name - which I have been doing.

Let's be honest - Walter Sobchak secretly envies that Josh can post under his real name without fear, and doesn't need to hide. Like Walter does.

Back to my cycle - remember how Walter Sobchak would poke fun at me for being unable to get past a 170-lb body weight?

Once AGAIN - that was a conscious health decision on my part.

As you can see now, I had no problem going up to 205+ once I started eating a normal person's diet, and added minimal PED's.

I will probably go back to around 170 - maybe even less - until next summer, when I will probably bulk up again [natural or juiced - that's yet to be seen].

But I'm fully capable of getting bigger if I want to. As I said, I don't like the shopping and cooking and eating and cleaning [dishes] and shitting and pissing.

The hard training I can handle. Hence why I was still benching 285 when the picture on the left was taken.

My low body weight has always been a personal health choice. I've proven that now with my current PED bulk cycle, and hopefully Walter Sobchak can accept reality, and make up a new moronic talking point to trash me over.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: August 06, 2022, 12:59:44 AM »
Nope still in the hotel having my coffee not bragging but saying I am not in shape and that I am soft and week is nonsense

You’re in shape - just are small. You will never do better than dead last in your class unless you do board shorts or maybe classic.
If you were 20 I would understand, but being in your 40’s and still being so desperate for approval of others is really pathetic. You’re so insecure and it’s because you aren’t blind. You look at your pics and just like me and everyone else you can fckn see what we are talking about. You’re NARROW, have TINY legs, no thickness/ roundness to your lats (they’re supposed to flare out not disappear when you hit a front double bi) and you just have no overall roundness.
Keep listening to your (100’s) of likes and others who see anyone “lean” and think “he’s jacked”. I placed out of top three ONCE and it was my first time. It was because I listened to all of the people around me telling me how I was going to win easily.
You will not listen to this. You have a losers mentality.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: August 06, 2022, 01:26:11 AM »

I bet that threw up some questions for them...

If that was teh case then why did they employ you, you have an arrest record as long as your arm

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #149 on: August 06, 2022, 01:40:31 AM »
Hey Josh,you`re a turncoat.....I`ve always tried to be in your corner as a  friend......you big asshole you can go eat a dick.

Running around telling people who are afraid of you what to say on the board to others,cuz you meltdown and have to leave.......weak stories man.....just weak.