Author Topic: The Scott lives!  (Read 3388 times)

Cook

• Getbig IV
Re: The Scott lives!
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2022, 10:38:26 AM »
I usually don’t like to jump on bandwagons but I am getting on this one. I am genuinely so glad you are still with us and I’m hoping for your continued improvement in health.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2022, 01:17:35 PM »
And then he gave up on rehabbing and getting out of the crutches dude claims to believe in Jesus but doesn't believe in himself. Just because the doctors say you can't walk right again doesn't make it true. He should have been doing water rehab he should have been asking me how to train and how to heal his legs. Instead, he talked shit and was satisfied being a cripple.

You can move your legs you are not paralyzed if you took an HRT protocol and rehabbed properly you could walk again without the crutches dumbass but you want to villify me for walking normal again and how I did it. The Doctors told me I couldn't do it. I did it you didn't even try. Oh yeah and my blood pressure is ideal because I actually exercise meanwhile you are having heart attacks because you didnt want to listen to me.

<<<bites tongue until entire mouth is filled with blood>>>

>:(

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2022, 01:51:45 PM »
You can move your legs you are not paralyzed if you took an HRT protocol and rehabbed properly you could walk again without the crutches dumbass but you want to villify me for walking normal again and how I did it. The Doctors told me I couldn't do it. I did it you didn't even try. Oh yeah and my blood pressure is ideal because I actually exercise meanwhile you are having heart attacks because you didnt want to listen to me.

?What would your advice have done to prevent his heart attack?

Your resting heart rate is high and you are dangerously anemic. You're the last person to look to for health advice.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2022, 03:48:29 PM »
Hi - And thank you all.   In a nutshell, not long after the first shot I awoke with a pulse of approx 36 BPM.   My wife rushed me to ER where my BP was 249 or 259/119.  They said it was stroke level.  They tested me and informed us that I had suffered mulitple MASSIVE heart attacks over the last few days.  They were very upset with me for not coming in at the first sign of an attack.  I told them to look further in my medical record.

I have a condition where I do not register pain.  People think this is a good thing to have and at work I suppose it can be, but it can be a real mess maker.   My heart was 94% clotted up and the first attending physician openly blamed the "damn vaccine".   Then others chimed in that I "could not sue anyone for the vaccine" and I assured them that I was not interested in doing that.  There is more but suffice to say my friends, my heart was destroyed from all the attackes due to clotting within it.  My heart was now over 50% dead tissue and I was informed that hearts do NOT grow new tissue. I looked it up later and of course, they were telling me the truth.  I was given maybe a year. although one young physician/ PA said many who witnessed my death and return after over six minutes were calling me "Wolverine" now.

I saw nothing that I can recall but I have strong memory of being spoken to and I remember telling my wife goodbye as I succumbed to the anesthesia and the next thing I knew the doctor was looking down on me and saying I had been "right", he had never seen anything like it .  Over six minutes of being dead is not inconsequential or so they told me. 

Anyway, thank you all for the kindness.  I have lost well over 60 lbs now because they asked me to.  I need to rest more than ever and have gotten used to being like normal wimps that don't work out.  My entire family, even my most Jewish of Aunties prayed for me and apparently it worked.  My favorite Auntie called and told me that she even "prayed to the Nazarene you once loved so much and He returned you to us"...

And yes, I had to take the vaccine to keep my job.  I blame the Oval Office for this fiasco but if what has happened and is continuing to happen to me helps others, then I will consider it worth it all.  Thank you all.

Scott, so sorry you had to go through such a harrowing ordeal. The good news that you are back with the living again. “Give ‘em hell!” Live each day to the fullest as should we all because none of us knows when our time will be up. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2022, 03:54:09 PM »

I am handicapped, yes.  I have been involved in situations that resulted in severe damage to my body, both on and off the job,  but that is sometimes a part of having to support my family as well as doing what I could to protect others.  I would think you can understand that. 

Given your "HRT protocol", it is highly likely that I am also now much older than you will ever reach and all because you are terminally ignorant. You seem to really want to be disliked.

You sure hit the nail on the head here. Looks like you are back in excellent posting form.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2022, 03:55:40 PM »
And then he gave up on rehabbing and getting out of the crutches dude claims to believe in Jesus but doesn't believe in himself. Just because the doctors say you can't walk right again doesn't make it true. He should have been doing water rehab he should have been asking me how to train and how to heal his legs. Instead, he talked shit and was satisfied being a cripple.

Shut the fuck up!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2022, 04:08:01 PM »
Shut the fuck up!

Could not agree more

Brian

Shut

the

fuck

up

For just a moment - literally nobody cares what you or I say

Please - just listen to yourself for 1 second and dial back on the cunt-meter - please - you'll thank me later when you think about this

T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2022, 04:29:40 PM »
Hi - And thank you all.   In a nutshell, not long after the first shot I awoke with a pulse of approx 36 BPM.   My wife rushed me to ER where my BP was 249 or 259/119.  They said it was stroke level.  They tested me and informed us that I had suffered mulitple MASSIVE heart attacks over the last few days.  They were very upset with me for not coming in at the first sign of an attack.  I told them to look further in my medical record.

I have a condition where I do not register pain.  People think this is a good thing to have and at work I suppose it can be, but it can be a real mess maker.   My heart was 94% clotted up and the first attending physician openly blamed the "damn vaccine".   Then others chimed in that I "could not sue anyone for the vaccine" and I assured them that I was not interested in doing that.  There is more but suffice to say my friends, my heart was destroyed from all the attackes due to clotting within it.  My heart was now over 50% dead tissue and I was informed that hearts do NOT grow new tissue. I looked it up later and of course, they were telling me the truth.  I was given maybe a year. although one young physician/ PA said many who witnessed my death and return after over six minutes were calling me "Wolverine" now.

I saw nothing that I can recall but I have strong memory of being spoken to and I remember telling my wife goodbye as I succumbed to the anesthesia and the next thing I knew the doctor was looking down on me and saying I had been "right", he had never seen anything like it .  Over six minutes of being dead is not inconsequential or so they told me. 

Anyway, thank you all for the kindness.  I have lost well over 60 lbs now because they asked me to.  I need to rest more than ever and have gotten used to being like normal wimps that don't work out.  My entire family, even my most Jewish of Aunties prayed for me and apparently it worked.  My favorite Auntie called and told me that she even "prayed to the Nazarene you once loved so much and He returned you to us"...

And yes, I had to take the vaccine to keep my job.  I blame the Oval Office for this fiasco but if what has happened and is continuing to happen to me helps others, then I will consider it worth it all.  Thank you all.

It’s an amazing thing…

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2022, 05:33:30 PM »
Your resting heart rate is 110 on the regular. You force feed yourself, you're on a moderate cycle year round including oral steroids at 45yrs old. You look 60 yrs old facially.  You're a physical mess. Just some things to think about before you get on your high horse with someone else. Also go fuck yourself

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2022, 05:42:43 PM »
Your resting heart rate is 110 on the regular. You force feed yourself, you're on a moderate cycle year round including oral steroids at 45yrs old. You look 60 yrs old facially.  You're a physical mess. Just some things to think about before you get on your high horse with someone else. Also go fuck yourself

I can walk without crutches or a cane something Scott can not do. Meanwhile the Doctors told me I couldn't just like him. The difference is he listened and I didn't. He talks shit about an HRT protocol not realizing that and training both things he is unwilling to do is why I can walk and he can't it is also why his blood pressure is high he is out of shape because he couldn't walk. A proper HRT protocol and trainign would have lowered his blood pressure and had him walking without crutches. It would have saved his fucking life but nobody wants to listen to me so fuck him that's why he is a cripple having heart attacks. But go ahead Scott tell me how I am killing myself with prescription anti inflammatories that can heal muscles and tendons with blood pressure reducing exercise fucking moron

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2022, 05:47:48 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2022, 05:57:41 PM »
I can walk without crutches or a cane something Scott can not do. Meanwhile the Doctors told me I couldn't just like him. The difference is he listened and I didn't. He talks shit about an HRT protocol not realizing that and training both things he is unwilling to do is why I can walk and he can't it is also why his blood pressure is high he is out of shape because he couldn't walk. A proper HRT protocol and trainign would have lowered his blood pressure and had him walking without crutches. It would have saved his fucking life but nobody wants to listen to me so fuck him that's why he is a cripple having heart attacks. But go ahead Scott tell me how I am killing myself with prescription anti inflammatories that can heal muscles and tendons with blood pressure reducing exercise fucking moron
Dude,do you have a sympathetic bone in your body or are you just an asshole all the time.

Regardless of anything else the man is ill and was pronounced dead....have some respect for Christs sake.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2022, 07:58:26 PM »
Dude,do you have a sympathetic bone in your body or are you just an asshole all the time.

Regardless of anything else the man is ill and was pronounced dead....have some respect for Christs sake.

He is alive but still will do nothing to correct the problem if he had listened to me this would never have happened to him. He would have been in the pool on the recumbent bike and yes on HRT rehabbing his knees losing weight and improving his blood pressure. He would have been walking crutch free in 6 months with ideal blood pressure but instead he was rude as hell to me said I was dumb doing everythign wrong and didn't want to listen so he stayed overweight stayed crippled and had a massive heart attack. Fuck Him Dumbass should have listened to me instead of insulting me and he still won't listen still wants to insult me so yeah it will happen again within 6 months bye bye dumbass

https://hghtherapydoc.com/hgh-therapy-benefits/hgh-benefits-for-heart-health/

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2022, 08:09:02 PM »

Well, my normal BP is 110/65 or so but when the vaccine filled my heart with clots it went way up.  I guess I must not have said that enough?  My heart was 94% clotted and per the attending cardiologists, my heart was still powerful enough to keep me going through several days of massive heart attacks including huge ones while on the operating table.  I am under the care and observation of 10 or so doctors. They all said my heart was an incredible pump to be able to sustain me through the clotting and subsequent heart attacks and then the literal destruction of more than half of my heart's tissue.  I do not really feel pain and so I did not know I was having these attacks.  It has been this way all my life.   Yes, I can be injured and yes, I can be killed.   I have been run down, hit and dragged 30 or so yards by a 27 ton captive aisle crane whose programming when haywire.  Hit by cars and one large truck.  Knocked off my motorcycle by idiots and gone sliding down a packed freeway with my body protecting the motorcycle by placing myself beneath it.   Gone through walls and ceilings and more.  Been hit through the chest with 3 phase 440 to 680 both at an amperage of 70 to 90 amps. The joke on the voltages is that I probably only got hit with half of the AC cycle...Other than when my skull was crushed at 4 years old, knocking my left eye loose, I have never suffered a broken bone.   I cannot swim so you have me there big guy.

My heart is now over 50% dead.  Scar tissue.  Dead.  From what they told me, hearts do not really make new cells and I think the rate is far less than 1% a year.  My heart's condition is a direct result of an adverse reaction to the vaccine which was forced upon me in order to keep my job.   I think you are having trouble understanding this.  I am handicapped and uses crutches to get around but that had nothing to do with my heart as that was another work related incident.  My shoulders had the tendons and muscles torn from them when I saved a co-worker from being crushed by a 500+ lb rack.  I got above him and it hit me and I lifted it off us.  It was very hard to do as I had recently had my right leg's tendon's torn and reattached from a work related accident.  I kept working for two weeks when that one happend as I could not feel it.   I exercise, I just have to do as my cardiologists instruct. 

You are not one of my attending physicians, bhanky.

And believe me, I am thankful for that.  You really do not want anyone to like you.  My apologies for boring everyone with this but I thought if I explained it this way, bhanky would finally understand.  And again, I and my family very much appreciate the kindness shown here and in the real world outside this little Matrix of ours. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2022, 08:12:46 PM »
Well, my normal BP is 110/65 or so but when the vaccine filled my heart with clots it went way up.  I guess I must not have said that enough?  My heart was 94% clotted and per the attending cardiologists, my heart was still powerful enough to keep me going through several days of massive heart attacks including huge ones while on the operating table.  I am under the care and observation of 10 or so doctors. They all said my heart was an incredible pump to be able to sustain me through the clotting and subsequent heart attacks and then the literal destruction of more than half of my heart's tissue.  I do not really feel pain and so I did not know I was having these attacks.  It has been this way all my life.   Yes, I can be injured and yes, I can be killed.   I have been run down, hit and dragged 30 or so yards by a 27 ton captive aisle crane whose programming when haywire.  Hit by cars and one large truck.  Knocked off my motorcycle by idiots and gone sliding down a packed freeway with my body protecting the motorcycle by placing myself beneath it.   Gone through walls and ceilings and more.  Been hit through the chest with 3 phase 440 to 680 both at an amperage of 70 to 90 amps. The joke on the voltages is that I probably only got hit with half of the AC cycle...Other than when my skull was crushed at 4 years old, knocking my left eye loose, I have never suffered a broken bone.   I cannot swim so you have me there big guy.

My heart is now over 50% dead.  Scar tissue.  Dead.  From what they told me, hearts do not really make new cells and I think the rate is far less than 1% a year.  My heart's condition is a direct result of an adverse reaction to the vaccine which was forced upon me in order to keep my job.   I think you are having trouble understanding this.  I am handicapped and uses crutches to get around but that had nothing to do with my heart as that was another work related incident.  My shoulders had the tendons and muscles torn from them when I saved a co-worker from being crushed by a 500+ lb rack.  I got above him and it hit me and I lifted it off us.  It was very hard to do as I had recently had my right leg's tendon's torn and reattached from a work related accident.  I kept working for two weeks when that one happend as I could not feel it.   I exercise, I just have to do as my cardiologists instruct. 

And believe me, I am thankful for that.  You really do not want anyone to like you.  My apologies for boring everyone with this but I thought if I explained it this way, bhanky would finally understand.  And again, I and my family very much appreciate the kindness shown here and in the real world outside this little Matrix of ours.

You are an idiot who made insults about HRT instead of educating yourself a simple HRT protocol Including HGH Test and proper exercise would have prevented your heart attacks. You would have been walking without crutches in a few months as well which would have dramatically improved your heart health but you didn't want to try you didnt want to learn you just wanted to make insults

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2022, 08:17:13 PM »

You are an idiot who made insults about HRT instead of educating yourself a simple HRT protocol Including HGH Test and proper exercise would have prevented your heart attacks. You would have been walking without crutches in a few months as well which would have dramatically improved your heart health but you didn't want to try you didnt want to learn you just wanted to make insults

No wonder you are so alone.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2022, 08:32:03 PM »
No wonder you are so alone.

I literally had 3 kids, my GF, 3 chickens, a Rooster, 3 cats, a Dog, and a grandmother in my house all weekend. But yeah thanks for reminding me you suck as a human being and I am supposed to be all like aw poor Scott had a heart attack fuck you and your clogged heart dumb lazy fuck. You could have gotten in shape and saved your heart you could have tried  to walk by rehabbing your knees you could have used HRT to help heal your broken body but no you just talked shit at me for doing it and now you are going to die from the fat lazy broken body bastard disease. You want sympathy you can go eat Jesus's Dick you have been nothing but a bitter nasty old man from day 1 fuck off and die already

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2022, 08:51:23 PM »

Good to see you still on this side of the dirt!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2022, 10:29:48 PM »
I literally had 3 kids, my GF, 3 chickens, a Rooster, 3 cats, a Dog, and a grandmother in my house all weekend. But yeah thanks for reminding me you suck as a human being and I am supposed to be all like aw poor Scott had a heart attack fuck you and your clogged heart dumb lazy fuck. You could have gotten in shape and saved your heart you could have tried  to walk by rehabbing your knees you could have used HRT to help heal your broken body but no you just talked shit at me for doing it and now you are going to die from the fat lazy broken body bastard disease. You want sympathy you can go eat Jesus's Dick you have been nothing but a bitter nasty old man from day 1 fuck off and die already

Never count your Chicken's before they hatch

You or I could go well before Scott.
Try to make the Most & Enjoy everyday it maybe our Last
Regardless of Age.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2022, 03:14:06 AM »

There's always one guy that takes the internet too seriously.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2022, 03:25:55 AM »

You are by far the most unhealthiest 45 year old I have ever met. No one should take health advice from you.
X

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2022, 05:01:13 AM »

Your heart is so weak you couldn't even make it through a simple GI procedure without dying.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2022, 08:01:40 AM »

Never count your Chicken's before they hatch

You or I could go well before Scott.
Try to make the Most & Enjoy everyday it maybe our Last
Regardless of Age.
The cold hard truth my brother.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2022, 08:21:33 AM »

no wonder its such a shit tip

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2022, 10:16:42 AM »
I literally had 3 kids, my GF, 3 chickens, a Rooster, 3 cats, a Dog, and a grandmother in my house all weekend.

I almost feel sorry for you.

Almost but not. 

In the immortal words of The Scott, Shakespeare of Getbig: 

"You are a maroon."