Author Topic: The Scott lives!  (Read 3399 times)

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
Re: The Scott lives!
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2022, 11:50:56 AM »
I literally had 3 kids, my GF, 3 chickens, a Rooster, 3 cats, a Dog, and a grandmother in my house all weekend. But yeah thanks for reminding me you suck as a human being and I am supposed to be all like aw poor Scott had a heart attack fuck you and your clogged heart dumb lazy fuck. You could have gotten in shape and saved your heart you could have tried  to walk by rehabbing your knees you could have used HRT to help heal your broken body but no you just talked shit at me for doing it and now you are going to die from the fat lazy broken body bastard disease. You want sympathy you can go eat Jesus's Dick you have been nothing but a bitter nasty old man from day 1 fuck off and die already

Maybe the chickens will eat up all the dropped food bits that the drugged out maid hasn't been getting to.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: The Scott lives!
« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2022, 05:58:56 PM »
I almost feel sorry for you.

Almost but not. 

In the immortal words of The Scott, Shakespeare of Getbig: 

"You are a maroon."

Good to see you still on this side of the dirt!

Dude,do you have a sympathetic bone in your body or are you just an asshole all the time.

Regardless of anything else the man is ill and was pronounced dead....have some respect for Christs sake.

It’s an amazing thing…

Scott, so sorry you had to go through such a harrowing ordeal. The good news that you are back with the living again. “Give ‘em hell!” Live each day to the fullest as should we all because none of us knows when our time will be up.

Thank you, my brothers.  Your words, even those I miserably failed to quote yere, are welcome in our home and in my heart and soul.  More than ever, I know now what I have always known.  Life is family.  If ever I fail to recover and not make it back know that I have gone on ahead of you to prepare each of you a place in our Father's House.  Those words were spoken long ago by someone I should have never abandoned.  And I take them seriously.  I have been there and back again more than a couple of times but it is as I just said.  If I do not make it back it is for a reason. 

But I've got family and friends and the memories I have will stay with me to the end of all things, which, is really just a beginning.

Thanks!