Author Topic: The Scott lives!  (Read 3475 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: The Scott lives!
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2022, 07:08:45 PM »
Holy moly.  :o

So happy you are back from the brink, brother.

Seriously.

I cannot imagine what you’ve been through.

Hail!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2022, 07:17:16 PM »
Hi - And thank you all.   In a nutshell, not long after the first shot I awoke with a pulse of approx 36 BPM.   My wife rushed me to ER where my BP was 249 or 259/119.  They said it was stroke level.  They tested me and informed us that I had suffered mulitple MASSIVE heart attacks over the last few days.  They were very upset with me for not coming in at the first sign of an attack.  I told them to look further in my medical record.

I have a condition where I do not register pain.  People think this is a good thing to have and at work I suppose it can be, but it can be a real mess maker.   My heart was 94% clotted up and the first attending physician openly blamed the "damn vaccine".   Then others chimed in that I "could not sue anyone for the vaccine" and I assured them that I was not interested in doing that.  There is more but suffice to say my friends, my heart was destroyed from all the attackes due to clotting within it.  My heart was now over 50% dead tissue and I was informed that hearts do NOT grow new tissue. I looked it up later and of course, they were telling me the truth.  I was given maybe a year. although one young physician/ PA said many who witnessed my death and return after over six minutes were calling me "Wolverine" now.

I saw nothing that I can recall but I have strong memory of being spoken to and I remember telling my wife goodbye as I succumbed to the anesthesia and the next thing I knew the doctor was looking down on me and saying I had been "right", he had never seen anything like it .  Over six minutes of being dead is not inconsequential or so they told me. 

Anyway, thank you all for the kindness.  I have lost well over 60 lbs now because they asked me to.  I need to rest more than ever and have gotten used to being like normal wimps that don't work out.  My entire family, even my most Jewish of Aunties prayed for me and apparently it worked.  My favorite Auntie called and told me that she even "prayed to the Nazarene you once loved so much and He returned you to us"...

And yes, I had to take the vaccine to keep my job.  I blame the Oval Office for this fiasco but if what has happened and is continuing to happen to me helps others, then I will consider it worth it all.  Thank you all.

Good to see you back.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2022, 07:42:53 PM »
Holy crap,,,,I hope u recover and my thoughts are with you …

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2022, 11:43:14 PM »
Hi - And thank you all.   In a nutshell, not long after the first shot I awoke with a pulse of approx 36 BPM.   My wife rushed me to ER where my BP was 249 or 259/119.  They said it was stroke level.  They tested me and informed us that I had suffered mulitple MASSIVE heart attacks over the last few days.  They were very upset with me for not coming in at the first sign of an attack.  I told them to look further in my medical record.

I have a condition where I do not register pain.  People think this is a good thing to have and at work I suppose it can be, but it can be a real mess maker.   My heart was 94% clotted up and the first attending physician openly blamed the "damn vaccine".   Then others chimed in that I "could not sue anyone for the vaccine" and I assured them that I was not interested in doing that.  There is more but suffice to say my friends, my heart was destroyed from all the attackes due to clotting within it.  My heart was now over 50% dead tissue and I was informed that hearts do NOT grow new tissue. I looked it up later and of course, they were telling me the truth.  I was given maybe a year. although one young physician/ PA said many who witnessed my death and return after over six minutes were calling me "Wolverine" now.

I saw nothing that I can recall but I have strong memory of being spoken to and I remember telling my wife goodbye as I succumbed to the anesthesia and the next thing I knew the doctor was looking down on me and saying I had been "right", he had never seen anything like it .  Over six minutes of being dead is not inconsequential or so they told me. 

Anyway, thank you all for the kindness.  I have lost well over 60 lbs now because they asked me to.  I need to rest more than ever and have gotten used to being like normal wimps that don't work out.  My entire family, even my most Jewish of Aunties prayed for me and apparently it worked.  My favorite Auntie called and told me that she even "prayed to the Nazarene you once loved so much and He returned you to us"...

And yes, I had to take the vaccine to keep my job.  I blame the Oval Office for this fiasco but if what has happened and is continuing to happen to me helps others, then I will consider it worth it all.  Thank you all.

Shit mate you been through fucking hell sorry to hear of your troubles and really glad you pulled through hopefully they under estimated your strength and you will be around many years to come. Fuck thst stinking bastard vaccine wish it was oak that this happened to and not you my friend 

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2022, 12:18:33 AM »
The idiots pushing the vaccine would say you'd have had these issues anyway ::)
Good to hear you're fighting back to fitness

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2022, 02:43:16 AM »
Great to see you are still with us.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2022, 08:02:06 PM »

Scott so Happy you are Alive & Kicking
Great to See you posting, Though its Awful what you've suffered & seeing you post about it.
May Happy ,Positive & Far more Healthier times return to you as soon as possible.

All The Very Best my Friend.  👊🏻 👍🏻

🙂

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2022, 08:04:38 AM »

Scott so Happy you are Alive & Kicking
Great to See you posting, Though its Awful what you've suffered & seeing you post about it.
May Happy ,Positive & Far more Healthier times return to you as soon as possible.

All The Very Best my Friend.  👊🏻 👍🏻

🙂

Thanks, brother!  It has been difficult.   I have no doubts that Mr. Trump would not have made this mandatory but Mr. Biden is too weak willed to do anything but be a bobblehead for those that (s)elected him. 

I would not wish this upon anyone except myself but I have high hopes for getting better again and am working with several physicians to do the best I can.  I am just thankful my brain wasn't further damaged from lack of oxygen.  That prospect  has always frightened me.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2022, 08:07:11 AM »
Thanks, brother!  It has been difficult.   I have no doubts that Mr. Trump would not have made this mandatory but Mr. Biden is too weak willed to do anything but be a bobblehead for those that (s)elected him. 

I would not wish this upon anyone except myself but I have high hopes for getting better again and am working with several physicians to do the best I can.  I am just thankful my brain wasn't further damaged from lack of oxygen.  That prospect  has always frightened me.

Keep Breathing Defiance Mr. Scott!!!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2022, 08:21:01 AM »

It's great to have you back my friend

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2022, 04:11:18 PM »

Not sure we would be able to tell.  ;D

Get well soon pal...

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2022, 05:37:56 PM »
Deeply disturbing what’s going on after these shots, I’d rather be broke and jobless than submit.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2022, 01:49:28 AM »
Nonsense. Hankins had this happen during a GI procedure at least once before Covid and before dying was even cool. And how many times did ESFitness die?

I never died. Should've died, in '17 but didn't. Only had maybe 2 heart attacks. Twice with bp's of 250+/220 but no strokes.

Still have bilateral pitting edema in both legs, & regular bp of 170/110, which is why I won't get "the shot". I have a legit excuse not to.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2022, 05:01:05 AM »

Anyway, thank you all for the kindness. I have lost well over 60 lbs now because they asked me to.  I need to rest more than ever and have gotten used to being like normal wimps that don't work out.  My entire family, even my most Jewish of Aunties prayed for me and apparently it worked.  My favorite Auntie called and told me that she even "prayed to the Nazarene you once loved so much and He returned you to us"...

Wait what I don't recall you working out before. In fact, I recall you claiming crip status previously and being unwilling to do anything to change it like actually working out hence heart attack.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2022, 05:02:13 AM »
Wait what I don't recall you working out before. In fact, I recall you claiming crip status previously and being unwilling to do anything to change it like actually working out hence heart attack.

Scott was strong as hell in his day.  Got in a bad car accident and got messed up.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2022, 05:15:04 AM »
The Scott could squat with 700 pounds or so at one time in his life.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2022, 09:02:59 AM »
Not sure we would be able to tell.  ;D

Get well soon pal...

My wife and co-workers think the same as you brother!  Thank you for the smile and well wishes.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2022, 09:21:27 AM »

I never died. Should've died, in '17 but didn't. Only had maybe 2 heart attacks. Twice with bp's of 250+/220 but no strokes.

"Only"??   :o

Legend... ;)

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2022, 09:22:34 AM »

I am handicapped, yes.  I have been involved in situations that resulted in severe damage to my body, both on and off the job,  but that is sometimes a part of having to support my family as well as doing what I could to protect others.  I would think you can understand that. 

Given your "HRT protocol", it is highly likely that I am also now much older than you will ever reach and all because you are terminally ignorant.    You seem to really want to be disliked.   

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2022, 09:23:43 AM »

Still have bilateral pitting edema in both legs, & regular bp of 170/110, which is why I won't get "the shot". I have a legit excuse not to.

I wish you the best in returning to as much of normal as you can and do not blame you for avoiding the vaccines.  Be well.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2022, 09:31:53 AM »
Welcome back my brother..........vaccine s....FUCK THAT NOISE.

Glad you`re OK my friend.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2022, 09:41:49 AM »
Welcome back my brother..........vaccine s....FUCK THAT NOISE.

Glad you`re OK my friend.

Thank you so very much, my dear friend.  Your words and the kindness of all here are very much appreciated.  Even bhanky, who unintentionally reminds me of how I should NOT behave.   Like you, I hope to recover as much as possible.   

In all ways and for always my brother Wes, be well.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2022, 09:56:54 AM »
Thank you so very much, my dear friend.  Your words and the kindness of all here are very much appreciated.  Even bhanky, who unintentionally reminds me of how I should NOT behave.   Like you, I hope to recover as much as possible.   

In all ways and for always my brother Wes, be well.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2022, 10:18:26 AM »
Scott was strong as hell in his day.  Got in a bad car accident and got messed up.

And then he gave up on rehabbing and getting out of the crutches dude claims to believe in Jesus but doesn't believe in himself. Just because the doctors say you can't walk right again doesn't make it true. He should have been doing water rehab he should have been asking me how to train and how to heal his legs. Instead, he talked shit and was satisfied being a cripple.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2022, 10:19:38 AM »

I am handicapped, yes.  I have been involved in situations that resulted in severe damage to my body, both on and off the job,  but that is sometimes a part of having to support my family as well as doing what I could to protect others.  I would think you can understand that. 

Given your "HRT protocol", it is highly likely that I am also now much older than you will ever reach and all because you are terminally ignorant.    You seem to really want to be disliked.

You can move your legs you are not paralyzed if you took an HRT protocol and rehabbed properly you could walk again without the crutches dumbass but you want to villify me for walking normal again and how I did it. The Doctors told me I couldn't do it. I did it you didn't even try. Oh yeah and my blood pressure is ideal because I actually exercise meanwhile you are having heart attacks because you didnt want to listen to me.