Author Topic: bhank just got a new job  (Read 6972 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: bhank just got a new job
« Reply #150 on: August 08, 2022, 02:45:07 PM »
The knees hurts because of that one rep and because your body weight is over what your frame is meant to carry.

You need orthotics if you don’t have.

It was fine since then the knee just hurts sometimes more likely from walking 10 miles in DC

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: August 08, 2022, 02:51:23 PM »
It was fine since then the knee just hurts sometimes more likely from walking 10 miles in DC

You should  warm up with hamstring curls first before any squats

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: August 08, 2022, 03:08:32 PM »
Received overcame oh sensible so at an. Formed do change merely to county it. Am separate contempt domestic to to oh. On relation my so addition branched. Put hearing cottage she norland letters equally prepare too. Replied exposed savings he no viewing as up. Soon body add him hill. No father living really people estate if. Mistake do produce beloved demesne if am pursuit.

On then sake home is am leaf. Of suspicion do departure at extremely he believing. Do know said mind do rent they oh hope of. General enquire picture letters garrets on offices of no on. Say one hearing between excited evening all inhabit thought you. Style begin mr heard by in music tried do. To unreserved projection no introduced invitation.

Hi Biden

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: August 08, 2022, 04:31:51 PM »
Received overcame oh sensible so at an. Formed do change merely to county it. Am separate contempt domestic to to oh. On relation my so addition branched. Put hearing cottage she norland letters equally prepare too. Replied exposed savings he no viewing as up. Soon body add him hill. No father living really people estate if. Mistake do produce beloved demesne if am pursuit.

On then sake home is am leaf. Of suspicion do departure at extremely he believing. Do know said mind do rent they oh hope of. General enquire picture letters garrets on offices of no on. Say one hearing between excited evening all inhabit thought you. Style begin mr heard by in music tried do. To unreserved projection no introduced invitation.

Beautiful

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: August 08, 2022, 04:35:35 PM »
I had the card I was under the understanding it went active when I started however when getbig had me check I realized it went active when I got it. Again anyway you assholes slice it I have a job and insurance. Its like you guys just want to argue

So, in other words you are saying you can't read. The start date is printed on the card right above the status which is shown as active. Perhaps you can you explain why there is no member ID or group number on the card?

I for one am not interested in arguing with you. There seems to be some discrepancies here which I am sure you can easily clear up. In all the years I was employed by organizations that offered health insurance benefits, they never kicked in prior to my start date. In some cases, not until the probationary period was completed which was usually 90 days. With employer provided health insurance benefits the employer often pays the lion's share or part of the premiums, and the employee pays the rest. Either way you must admit getting benefits prior to you actually working there is highly unusual. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: August 08, 2022, 04:40:33 PM »
So, in other words you are saying you can't read. The start date is printed on the card right above the status which is shown as active. Perhaps you can you explain why there is no member ID or group number on the card?

I for one am not interested in arguing with you. There seems to be some discrepancies here which I am sure you can easily clear up.

No it is not on the card didn’t see active date until I looked at card online again not a scam actually have insurance and a job

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: August 08, 2022, 04:43:04 PM »
Also for the record aint no one shrinking over here

eature=share

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: August 08, 2022, 04:55:36 PM »
No it is not on the card didn’t see active date until I looked at card online again not a scam actually have insurance and a job

Well then, congratulations are in order. When do you actually start working? Did you choose to print your own card or did they mail it to you? The card design reminds me of my State Farm auto insurance card which is printed on heavy paper stock with perforations around the wallet sized card. Maybe this is just a temporary card until the real one comes in the mail.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: August 08, 2022, 05:15:28 PM »
Well then, congratulations are in order. When do you actually start working? Did you choose to print your own card or did they mail it to you? The card design reminds me of my State Farm auto insurance card which is printed on heavy paper stock with perforations around the wallet sized card. Maybe this is just a temporary card until the real one comes in the mail.

I have a very real perm card in my wallet that came in the mail again I have insurance

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: August 08, 2022, 05:25:58 PM »
I have a very real perm card in my wallet that came in the mail again I have insurance

Wait, do you or don’t you have insurance?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: August 08, 2022, 05:34:13 PM »

I thought you were born in America and were in the army?

Why would you have A permanent resident card/green card

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: August 08, 2022, 05:37:47 PM »

eature=share

Good call on going forward with the shaved head look.

Good look for the first day of work.

Rather then hanging on to scraps. You will show your employer you can make executive decisions.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #162 on: August 08, 2022, 05:54:48 PM »
Looking swole, Bhanky.

Your TRT is working.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #163 on: August 11, 2022, 08:39:55 PM »

eature=share

Big dude.  All the way.  Big dude.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #164 on: August 11, 2022, 08:46:25 PM »
Almost looking like a bad ass now! ………….….. almost

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #165 on: August 11, 2022, 08:47:51 PM »
Almost looking like a bad ass now! ………….….. almost

Keep in mind Mike that this is merely his off season TRT look.  Wait until he does even a mini cycle.  I fear for Wes' mental health if Bhanks nabs a pro card before him. 

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #166 on: August 11, 2022, 09:23:25 PM »
Keep in mind Mike that this is merely his off season TRT look.  Wait until he does even a mini cycle.  I fear for Wes' mental health if Bhanks nabs a pro card before him.
Hmmmmmm Andrew Jacked Versus Brian “ the tank “ Hank! 🤘🤘

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #167 on: August 12, 2022, 12:11:06 AM »
You have to actually show up and compete in order to win one.      :D