Author Topic: Alex Jones Trial  (Read 5261 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Alex Jones Trial
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2022, 12:40:12 AM »
Jones has some nuggets but his job was to poison the well.
Most likely has outlived his usefulness.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2022, 03:45:08 AM »
Says the one believing in fake birth certificates, pizza parlor sex rings, covid assassins, and stolen elections.
If you think the doctored document Obama offered was legit you're a moron.

The PDF has layers in it and an artificial background. It was not a scanned copy of an original. If you scan a certificate it would be a pixelated image, saved in JPEG, TIFF or other format. There wouldn't be any layers. Layers only appear in editing software like Photoshop or Illustrator. Not a scanned image.

The defenders of this fake document then countered that OCR software was used to scan the Obama certificate, hence the layers. But that falls flat on it's face when you can't find any text in the document with Acrobat. An OCR document will be searchable. So it is not an OCR document and yet it has layers.

It was a total doctored fabrication. And a bad one at that. Oh and the woman who signed off on the legitimacy of Obama's certificate then died in a plane crash. How convenient.

You need to get your head out of your ass and realize that the USA is an empire of lies. You can't trust any narratives. From Lincoln's to Kennedy's assassinations to the Gulf of Tonkin incident or 911. It is all a bunch of lies with patsies strung along the way.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-hawaii-crash/hawaii-official-who-released-obama-birth-certificate-dies-in-plane-crash-idUSBRE9BB16420131212

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2022, 03:47:50 AM »
Every school shooting was real, period. That being said, the majority of every school shooting is planned and the government knew about them before hand and let it happen. That being said, Jones isn’t that far off. How much of the public including the faculty and staff at UCI knew about this…answer, NONE!

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-07-15/man-suspected-of-plotting-a-mass-shooting-at-uc-irvine-is-behind-bars-again-for-now

Oh, look. Tweets still up since 2021

https://twitter.com/sebastian_b_d?s=21&t=t4QzkAuWcu8G4dqffZON3w

What was that? No one can find his picture and the police won’t release his mugshot?  🤔

The only way I knew about this is because a friend of mines wife is the HR director for this school and she wasn’t even informed, not only that, there is NO pictures of this guy in any school files. School starts Sept 22, he’s being held on a $1mill bail, let’s see if he bonds out before the 22nd.
Yes I believe this is closer to the truth. There may be real victims but the culprits are not always who they claim to be.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2022, 03:50:24 AM »
Alex Jones is CIA
Could be controlled opposition / misdirection. Remember Hal Turner?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner

FBI informant
Turner was a paid informant for the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) for several years, supplying information about right-wing groups to federal agents.[29] The original allegations that Turner acted as an informant for the FBI surfaced in 2008 after unidentified hackers claimed on Turner's website's forums that they had read email correspondences between him and an FBI agent, apparently his handler. This led to a discussion on a neo-Nazi website on January 10, 2008, in which Turner revealed that he was quitting political work, ending his radio show and separating "from the 'pro-White' movement". The FBI has declined to comment on the matter.[30] The Southern Poverty Law Center[31] and the Anti-Defamation League reported on the emails that "a neo-Nazi Website had posted material reportedly found by the hackers, including alleged exchanges between himself and law enforcement agents which indicated that Turner had been providing information to them."[32]

On July 28, 2009, in a Chicago courtroom, Turner's defense lawyer said that Turner worked as a paid informant for the FBI.[33] In December 2009, The Record published an investigative report on Turner's "complex" relationship with the FBI and Federal U.S. Marshal Service, noting that all parties broke off contact at several points.[34]

Turner's information led to the arrests of the Hutaree militia, with Turner's FBI handler serving as the prosecution's witness.[35]

Michael A. Orozco, Turner's lawyer said, "I don't think he was a racist. He was doing a lot of those things at the behest of the FBI."[36]

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2022, 05:26:43 AM »

on January 10, 2008, in which Turner revealed that he was quitting political work, ending his radio show and separating "from the 'pro-White' movement".

So "pro-black" movements like BLM, Black-Panthers, and the black-fist logo are all OK, but "pro-white" groups, and a white-fist logo is racism, OK, gotcha.  ::)

(Not you obsidian, I'm just laughing at stupid libturdz)...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2022, 09:19:57 AM »
Pro "White" movements are forbidden because genuine ones would, over time, export all non European settlers. Also racial movements should not be solely focused on skin color but the whole nature of the different races which also implicates differing world views and a need for separate territories.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2022, 10:00:47 AM »
Alex Jones is CIA
He definitely knows someone in the CIA.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2022, 12:24:51 PM »
If you think the doctored document Obama offered was legit you're a moron.

The PDF has layers in it and an artificial background. It was not a scanned copy of an original. If you scan a certificate it would be a pixelated image, saved in JPEG, TIFF or other format. There wouldn't be any layers. Layers only appear in editing software like Photoshop or Illustrator. Not a scanned image.

The defenders of this fake document then countered that OCR software was used to scan the Obama certificate, hence the layers. But that falls flat on it's face when you can't find any text in the document with Acrobat. An OCR document will be searchable. So it is not an OCR document and yet it has layers.

It was a total doctored fabrication. And a bad one at that. Oh and the woman who signed off on the legitimacy of Obama's certificate then died in a plane crash. How convenient.

You need to get your head out of your ass and realize that the USA is an empire of lies. You can't trust any narratives. From Lincoln's to Kennedy's assassinations to the Gulf of Tonkin incident or 911. It is all a bunch of lies with patsies strung along the way.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-hawaii-crash/hawaii-official-who-released-obama-birth-certificate-dies-in-plane-crash-idUSBRE9BB16420131212

You are an idiot.  Layers.  ::)  GTFO
The state oh Hawaii confirmed it was real.   Fucking excuse making ass clown.

Kids pretending to shot and crisis actors?   Fucking retard.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2022, 12:34:39 PM »

PedoCuck Angry  ::)
c

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2022, 12:49:44 PM »

“The state of Hawaii confirmed it was real” because they have such an unbiased agenda being the 8th most liberal state in the country and kiss the Obama’s ass

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2022, 02:35:23 PM »

Yes layers. I know a lot more than you do about computers. Why are there layers if the certificate was a scan? Why did they claim OCR software was used when you can't search for text in the PDF. That's the main point of OCR software. To convert scanned text to searchable and editable text!

OCR stands for Optical Character Recognition.

OCR software are computer programs that recognizes text or other characters in images and converts the recognized text into machine-readable text.

Just because the Sate of Hawaii confirmed it was real doesn't mean shit! The woman who signed off on Obama's certificate died in a plane crash. Very convenient.

Get your head out of your ass you're an imbecile!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2022, 02:49:06 PM »
“The state of Hawaii confirmed it was real” because they have such an unbiased agenda being the 8th most liberal state in the country and kiss the Obama’s ass
The certificate the White House posted on their web site back in the day was a complete fraud.

Here I added Donald Trump's signature, along with the same white halo affect around the dark writing and with some noise added. It is laughable that the White House thought the white halo trick would make it look more authentic. Whomever did the forgery is an amateur and sucks at computer graphics.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2022, 05:32:11 PM »
Yes layers. I know a lot more than you do about computers. Why are there layers if the certificate was a scan? Why did they claim OCR software was used when you can't search for text in the PDF. That's the main point of OCR software. To convert scanned text to searchable and editable text!

OCR stands for Optical Character Recognition.

OCR software are computer programs that recognizes text or other characters in images and converts the recognized text into machine-readable text.

Just because the Sate of Hawaii confirmed it was real doesn't mean shit! The woman who signed off on Obama's certificate died in a plane crash. Very convenient.

Get your head out of your ass you're an imbecile!

You really don’t know shit.  Proof positive right here.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2022, 05:33:49 PM »
In terms of credibility:

Hawaii > obsistuoid & Qoach

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2022, 05:38:33 PM »
In terms of credibility:

Hawaii > obsistuoid & Qoach

I own you in every way

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2022, 05:55:30 PM »

You really don’t know shit.  Proof positive right here.
You have not refuted any of the claims though. Proof positive my ass! Debunk it genius!

Which scan software will create a PDF like the fake Obama certificate with layers and crops? Name the software used.

A real scanned birth certificate will be a flat image with a faded background and no mysterious white halos around text.

This is a scanned certificate:

This is a fake below. Notice the clean green hash pattern background. The hashed pattern does not even bend with the page curl on the left. The hashes run straight through without any distortion in the x and y coordinates. This is a laughable forgery attempt and unfortunately many morons like yourself don't understand it all.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2022, 06:31:38 PM »
I own you in every way

The only thing you own is that extra chromosome Todd.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2022, 06:33:32 PM »
You have not refuted any of the claims though. Proof positive my ass! Debunk it genius!

Which scan software will create a PDF like the fake Obama certificate with layers and crops? Name the software used.

A real scanned birth certificate will be a flat image with a faded background and no mysterious white halos around text.

This is a scanned certificate:

This is a fake below. Notice the clean green hash pattern background. The hashed pattern does not even bend with the page curl on the left. The hashes run straight through without any distortion in the x and y coordinates. This is a laughable forgery attempt and unfortunately many morons like yourself don't understand it all.

I don’t have to.  Just like I don’t have to offer proof that unicorns do not exist to make it so.

Hawaii and the US as a whole agree with me.  Make all the excuses you like it doesn’t change the facts.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2022, 06:57:39 PM »
I don’t have to.  Just like I don’t have to offer proof that unicorns do not exist to make it so.

This seems like your standard answer when you get backed Into a corner, Benito

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2022, 07:28:45 PM »
He’s worth almost $270mil

???

How in the world did he accumulate that much wealth?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2022, 07:43:01 PM »

Hawaii and the US as a whole agree with me.  Make all the excuses you like it doesn’t change the facts.
Yes you do. You can't claim it is legit if you can't refute the existence of layers, artificial background and lack of searchable text. Because OCR software would create a document that can be searched.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2022, 08:58:05 PM »
Ya, that video of those kids getting killed was horrible.

Oh wait, there wasn’t any.

Maybe they can go back to the school and look for more evidence.

That’s right they knocked the building down.

How dare anyone say this is a hoax.

Would you send your kids to a school house that was the site of a mass murder? Maybe you would, but a lot of parents would not. This is why it was demolished not for some nefarious reason. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2022, 05:43:42 AM »
This seems like your standard answer when you get backed Into a corner, Benito

No, it’s an answer based in reality and facts Todd.  Something you have no relationship with. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 09, 2022, 05:45:19 AM »
Yes you do. You can't claim it is legit if you can't refute the existence of layers, artificial background and lack of searchable text. Because OCR software would create a document that can be searched.

No I don’t.   It’s not my place to prove a negative. You made the accusation the burden of proof falls on you and you’ve got none.

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2022, 06:01:01 AM »
And I guess the birth announcement in a Hawaii newspaper of Obama's birth was faked too! Planned decades before he ran for senator and then President! lol!...