Author Topic: Alex Jones Trial  (Read 5301 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Alex Jones Trial
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2022, 01:51:55 PM »

Yesterday in Istanbul :

@ the football match between FC Fenerbahce & Dynamo Kiev , over 50 000 Turkish supporters of 'Fener' chanted 'Vladimir PUTIN, Vladimir PUTIN'  ;D

Many more football matches like this to come I'm sure  :D

Did the teams take the knee at the start of the game?

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2022, 02:04:15 PM »
Ya, that video of those kids getting killed was horrible.

Oh wait, there wasn’t any.

Maybe they can go back to the school and look for more evidence.

That’s right they knocked the building down.

How dare anyone say this is a hoax.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2022, 02:25:54 PM »
Did the teams take the knee at the start of the game?

NO  :D

Can OAK tell us , why Ukrainian pro football players don't need to fight against Russians like others ?.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2022, 03:01:08 PM »
Alex is pretty much fucked his stupid lawyers accidentally sent all his text messages to the other side he also has several law suits and trials awaiting him from what I have read.the lawyer fees alone and verdict amounts will more than likely financially ruin him

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2022, 03:05:55 PM »
Alex is pretty much fucked his stupid lawyers accidentally sent all his text messages to the other side he also has several law suits and trials awaiting him from what I have read.the lawyer fees alone and verdict amounts will more than likely financially ruin him

I read that.

How could his lawyers be so STUPID.

:(

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2022, 03:33:30 PM »
hes likely to be a bigger pain in the arse once he has no money...

Nothing more dangerous than someone who has nothing to lose.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2022, 04:12:20 PM »
I read that.

Oak in all honesty I have never read of a lawyer doing that before and I am sure his lawyers are not cheap to hire either

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2022, 08:38:41 PM »
Fat boy got fatter than fuck.
a

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2022, 08:41:23 PM »

Oak in all honesty I have never read of a lawyer doing that before and I am sure his lawyers are not cheap to hire either

He must be furious.

Karma I guess.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2022, 01:32:24 AM »
yes really!
Funny how the law doesnt work on Dems. but on guys they are against.
I always enjoyed Alex, He admitted himself he fucked up on this one though.
Also, he is really funny when smokes weed and drinks whiskey ;D :D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2022, 02:17:15 AM »

He has 2 more in different states....those will be ones that really wipe him out
He'll be fine.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2022, 05:00:17 AM »
Alex Jones is CIA

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2022, 05:07:42 AM »
I read that.

According to Alex Jones' constitutional lawyer friend they just took all that data illegally. So I am not sure his lawyers gave them access to the texts. The plaintiff's counsel basically stole the contents of the phone. Check out the video link below where they talk about it. As usual Oak things are not what you think they are.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/exclusive-alex-jones-responds-to-45-million-sandy-hook-verdict-the-future-of-infowars/

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2022, 05:08:47 AM »

They will be from now on though.... ;D

I've got a pretty deep groove in my ass from fence-sitting - meaning I suppose that I'm a centrist/old school libertarian/maybe even conservative with a small 'c' - so I tend to read both sides of every story.  But I'll admit (confess?) I find Jones pretty fucking amusing, so from time to time will watch something from him regardless of the 'popular opinion' of his output

And I'm all for free speech too - but with this specific case I wondered how those parents must have felt by being described as fakes, actors, etc... And what a GetBigger would have done in their place?  Stayed silent?  Gone after the fucker..?

Also, at the risk of provoking a shit-storm (or complete silence on the matter) I have to wonder of all the many, many cases that people call 'false flags' over the years, has there ever been a shred of proof showing that it was organised/co-ordinated in some way?  Genuine question - no need to call me a communist f a g
T

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2022, 05:08:58 AM »
Pro-Putin

Antivaxxer

REFRESHING to see these scumbag conspiracy theorists get what they deserve.

Many more trials like this to come I’m sure.

🙂
Are you a billionaire? An elite? If not I really don't get why this kind of kangaroo court makes you happy. Meanwhile career politicians like Biden and Pelosi get away with breaking the law routinely. If Biden was your relative and you benefitted from his crimes I am sure you would be happy. But please explain why your so happy about this Jones trial. He repeatedly said he made a mistake about Sandy Hook. I am not sure if Sandy Hook was real or not. I did not see it with my own eyes so I have to trust the media and powers that be and unfortunately for them I don't. And I am not the only one. The media only have themselves to blame for this. They refuse to investigate Hunter and Biden and are selective in who they go after. That kills their credibility.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2022, 05:10:03 AM »

I've got a pretty deep groove in my ass from fence-sitting - meaning I suppose that I'm a centrist/old school libertarian/maybe even conservative with a small 'c' - so I tend to read both sides of every story.  But I'll admit (confess?) I find Jones pretty fucking amusing, so from time to time will watch something from him regardless of the 'popular opinion' of his output

And I'm all for free speech too - but with this specific case I wondered how those parents must have felt by being described as fakes, actors, etc... And what a GetBigger would have done in their place?  Stayed silent?  Gone after the fucker..?

Also, at the risk of provoking a shit-storm (or complete silence on the matter) I have to wonder of all the many, many cases that people call 'false flags' over the years, has there ever been a shred of proof showing that it was organised/co-ordinated in some way?  Genuine question - no need to call me a communist f a g
The text messages were stolen by the plaintiff's counsel, according to Robert Barnes.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2022, 05:13:21 AM »

Just because Alex Jones is being persecuted by the establishment doesn't change the facts about Sandy Hook. I am 100% open to the idea that it was a staged event. Because I personally did not see it happen and we live in lala land where Trump can be impeached for something Biden actually did!

https://thegovernmentrag.com/articles/sandy-hook-the-most-egregious-lie-ever-foisted-on-the-american-public-get-your-copy-today/

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2022, 09:50:47 AM »
Are you a billionaire? An elite? If not I really don't get why this kind of kangaroo court makes you happy. Meanwhile career politicians like Biden and Pelosi get away with breaking the law routinely. If Biden was your relative and you benefitted from his crimes I am sure you would be happy. But please explain why your so happy about this Jones trial. He repeatedly said he made a mistake about Sandy Hook. I am not sure if Sandy Hook was real or not. I did not see it with my own eyes so I have to trust the media and powers that be and unfortunately for them I don't. And I am not the only one. The media only have themselves to blame for this. They refuse to investigate Hunter and Biden and are selective in who they go after. That kills their credibility.

Jones is an OBVIOUS con man.

He manipulates a gullible segment of the population for his own personal gain. (His company is worth almost $300,000,000).

I doubt he believes a single word he says.

There is nothing special about him, guys like him have been around since the dawn of time.

They always get what they deserve in the end. This makes me happy.

:)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2022, 09:58:27 AM »
He needs to join getbig and Getbiggers need to put him on a diet and exercise plan.
X

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2022, 10:19:58 AM »
According to Alex Jones' constitutional lawyer friend they just took all that data illegally. So I am not sure his lawyers gave them access to the texts. The plaintiff's counsel basically stole the contents of the phone. Check out the video link below where they talk about it. As usual Oak things are not what you think they are.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/exclusive-alex-jones-responds-to-45-million-sandy-hook-verdict-the-future-of-infowars/

how did they do that ?  i mean alex jones claims to be this genius who knows all the dark secrets didnt he give his high paid attorneys a super cell phone, alex jones is nothing but  a con who sells shit on his site, have you ever seen all the shit he sells hes a fucking cock roach

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2022, 10:33:08 AM »
Says the one who supports Biden who hasn’t told the truth in anything in his 50 years in politics and the fake impeachments and fake January 6th show trial where in all three were caught lying and altering evidence

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/06/report-vice-president-joe-biden-met-ccp-linked-energy-executives-white-house-2014/

“Biden is doing a great job” - Lurker

Says the one believing in fake birth certificates, pizza parlor sex rings, covid assassins, and stolen elections.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2022, 10:37:25 AM »

Total lie.   Jones attorney sent it to the opposing counsel himself.  And when informed of it failed to state it was a mistake and confidential information.

You can’t steal what was handed over willingly.

Why do you lie and lie believe bullshit like this?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2022, 10:38:28 AM »
The text messages were stolen by the plaintiff's counsel, according to Robert Barnes.

Wrong. 

Hi Alex. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2022, 02:21:49 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2022, 11:16:26 PM »
Every school shooting was real, period. That being said, the majority of every school shooting is planned and the government knew about them before hand and let it happen. That being said, Jones isn’t that far off. How much of the public including the faculty and staff at UCI knew about this…answer, NONE!

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-07-15/man-suspected-of-plotting-a-mass-shooting-at-uc-irvine-is-behind-bars-again-for-now

Oh, look. Tweets still up since 2021

https://twitter.com/sebastian_b_d?s=21&t=t4QzkAuWcu8G4dqffZON3w

What was that? No one can find his picture and the police won’t release his mugshot?  🤔

The only way I knew about this is because a friend of mines wife is the HR director for this school and she wasn’t even informed, not only that, there is NO pictures of this guy in any school files. School starts Sept 22, he’s being held on a $1mill bail, let’s see if he bonds out before the 22nd.