Author Topic: Alex Jones Trial  (Read 5418 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Alex Jones Trial
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2022, 07:00:34 AM »
And I guess the birth announcement in a Hawaii newspaper of Obama's birth was faked too! Planned decades before he ran for senator and then President! lol!...

Talk about running a long game.....   and they just knew he wouldn't die early, or get arrested or do something else that might have disqualified him early on.

But those LAYERS!!!!!   ::)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2022, 11:13:40 AM »
Joe Rogan once ran the largest Conspiracy Forum that's ever existed. Hundreds of thousands of subscribers. He himself was into just about every "conspiracy" there was. He than double crossed them all and shut down his site only today to laugh at just about every Conspiracy there is. And he's buddy's with Alex Jones. If you don't think what Rogan did was done on purpose, well then. Rogan helped bring thousands upon thousands of people out of the shadows and help the CIA form a database on some of these people they'd see as a possible threats to the State. Alex Jones is no different. Some think Trump was put in place to do the same. Imagine the info Big Brother is getting on people around the world over the Jan 6th event. lol

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: August 09, 2022, 11:48:30 AM »
The judge

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2022, 06:34:28 PM »
what is the conspiracy about this guy sending a photo of his wife in the nude to  ... Roger Stone?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-guy-stone

Probably nudes of himself to

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2022, 01:11:26 AM »
The judge
These weirdos got into power during the Obama administration. Courts are packed with these people.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2022, 07:00:48 PM »
No I don’t.   It’s not my place to prove a negative. You made the accusation the burden of proof falls on you and you’ve got none.
What are you talking about? They claimed OCR was used to scan the certificate, hence the layers. And I am telling you that Adobe Acrobat does not find any text in the PDF when you search for it. That's a fact. The whole point of OCR software is to allow you to search for text in a scanned document. So that entire OCR statement is a complete fraud. If you disagree with that then you don't know what OCR software does.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 10, 2022, 07:04:27 PM »
And I guess the birth announcement in a Hawaii newspaper of Obama's birth was faked too! Planned decades before he ran for senator and then President! lol!...
The announcement in the newspaper does not mean he was born there.

* What the announcements don't say
* The city where Obama was born...
* the hospital where he was born...
* they don't even have his name.

The canard section below discusses those who've tried to pretend that the only reason someone could have "planted" the announcements was in case Obama would run for president. Yet, there are other reasons: assuming for the minute that Obama was born overseas, the grandparents might have wanted the announcements as keepsakes, or to prove that Obama was born in the U.S. in case of a custody battle, or to prove that he was born in the U.S. because U.S. citizenship is very valuable. For the Obama supporters: that doesn't mean that they were planted. That just means it's a possibility. If he were born overseas his family did have motivation to try to pretend that he was born in the U.S.

https://24ahead.com/obama-birth-announcements

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2022, 07:22:29 PM »
Joe Rogan once ran the largest Conspiracy Forum that's ever existed. Hundreds of thousands of subscribers. He himself was into just about every "conspiracy" there was. He than double crossed them all and shut down his site only today to laugh at just about every Conspiracy there is. And he's buddy's with Alex Jones. If you don't think what Rogan did was done on purpose, well then. Rogan helped bring thousands upon thousands of people out of the shadows and help the CIA form a database on some of these people they'd see as a possible threats to the State. Alex Jones is no different. Some think Trump was put in place to do the same. Imagine the info Big Brother is getting on people around the world over the Jan 6th event. lol

No - I can assure you that neither Joe nor Alex work for the government.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2022, 07:22:52 PM »
You have not refuted any of the claims though. Proof positive my ass! Debunk it genius!

Which scan software will create a PDF like the fake Obama certificate with layers and crops? Name the software used.

A real scanned birth certificate will be a flat image with a faded background and no mysterious white halos around text.

This is a scanned certificate:

This is a fake below. Notice the clean green hash pattern background. The hashed pattern does not even bend with the page curl on the left. The hashes run straight through without any distortion in the x and y coordinates. This is a laughable forgery attempt and unfortunately many morons like yourself don't understand it all.

LMFAO @ YOU!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2022, 08:56:22 PM »
What are you talking about? They claimed OCR was used to scan the certificate, hence the layers. And I am telling you that Adobe Acrobat does not find any text in the PDF when you search for it. That's a fact. The whole point of OCR software is to allow you to search for text in a scanned document. So that entire OCR statement is a complete fraud. If you disagree with that then you don't know what OCR software does.

I'm telling you that there was no layers on the birth certificate when Hawaii issued it.
I never said I didn't know what OCR software was.  This is just you not knowing what the hell you are talking about.  Again.

Layers.   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 10, 2022, 08:56:54 PM »
No - I can assure you that neither Joe nor Alex work for the government.

Thank you.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 10, 2022, 08:57:29 PM »
LMFAO @ YOU!

Seriously.  When someone this dumb, all you can really do is point and laugh at them.

Estimated

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: August 10, 2022, 08:58:35 PM »
God Damn, Oak fucking sucks. Stooge of the highest level.

Campeon Del Mundo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: August 11, 2022, 06:01:06 PM »
     He's like a giant windbag.  If you sit on your ass and just make up stories(which is what he does) one would be correct about something occasionally.

But you need to be careful about what you say.  You just can't go public and make up stories out of thin air without any facts to back it up.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2022, 06:26:57 PM »
     He's like a giant windbag.  If you sit on your ass and just make up stories(which is what he does) one would be correct about something occasionally.

But you need to be careful about what you say.  You just can't go public and make up stories out of thin air without any facts to back it up.

You just described Navarro, infowars, OAN, MTG, Hershel Walker, Trumpy, and quite a few brain dead Trumpturds on here.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 13, 2022, 06:06:54 AM »
&ab_channel=jb0433628