Author Topic: Will she get wrist-slap?  (Read 2137 times)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Will she get wrist-slap?
« on: August 07, 2022, 02:20:44 AM »
Killed 6 people, including a Mom, her 1-year old, and also her unborn baby.

But hey, she's a "woman of color" so give her a break, right?

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
Re: Will she get wrist-slap?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2022, 03:34:44 AM »
I’m patiently waiting to see what bs defense her lawyer trots out

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2022, 04:16:32 AM »
Interesting headline for the video.  Why is the fact that she’s a nurse relevant?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2022, 04:31:48 AM »
Interesting headline for the video.  Why is the fact that she’s a nurse relevant?

She's a caring person.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2022, 04:35:14 AM »
Black on black crime

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2022, 05:37:10 AM »
we need all the nurses we can get so give her a chance

Same reason they say "off duty cop was killed", they never say "off duty electrician"

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2022, 05:39:53 AM »
Killed 6 people, including a Mom, her 1-year old, and also her unborn baby.

But hey, she's a "woman of color" so give her a break, right?

NO NO She Dindu Nufink swear down init, Bro.

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2022, 05:35:33 PM »
The news report says she was doing nearly 100 MPH when she went through that intersection. Either she had some kind of medical event, was on alcohol or drugs, or was just bat shit crazy.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2022, 05:43:20 PM »
Same question about Anne Heche.

The video of her being loaded into an ambulance, that’s something. 

No breathalyzer because of her injuries - OK - but no blood drawn?  Unless she confesses to DUI, the alleged bottle of vodka near the center console might lead only to an open container charge.

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2022, 06:03:09 PM »
Well at least Anne Heche didn't kill anyone. However, she needs to be held accountable as well.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2022, 03:03:16 AM »
100 mph? Was she trying to commit suicide? Killed 6, deliberate act ,. Will claim bogus defense. I hope she suffers pain for her whole life.

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2022, 08:17:10 AM »
Maybe she was having a heart attack or stroke with her foot stuck on the accelerator. I find this quite a stretch.

I want her to receive a 10 year manslaughter sentence for each person she killed. And I want them to be consecutive, where she faces 60 years in prison.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2022, 08:23:20 AM »
Maybe she was having a heart attack or stroke with her foot stuck on the accelerator. I find this quite a stretch.

I want her to receive a 10 year manslaughter sentence for each person she killed. And I want them to be consecutive, where she faces 60 years in prison.

Supposedly drinking and mad after fighting w/ her boyfriend (I read on one site anyways) Unsure if true... either way, brutal.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2022, 10:26:52 AM »
Wife and I were talking about this last night wondering how Gascon will handle this

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2022, 01:22:08 PM »
Hang the c unt right where she took 6 innocent lives!
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2022, 04:13:27 PM »

As much as she deserves it, it’s won’t happen under Gascon.

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2022, 04:49:06 PM »
Yahoo news is reporting she has a driving record of 13 serious crashes. What I would like to know is why anyone with this kind of driving record even has a license to drive. I'm wondering if the reason why she was working in California is because she is known to the Texas police (and rangers) and may even have her Texas drivers license suspended at some point in the past.

With a track record of 13 serious auto crashes, no doubt caused by her, I think her auto insurance premiums must be sky high, assuming she even had insurance. I'll bet donuts to dollars she had no insurance and had moved to California some time ago to get away from the stigma of her driving history in Texas.

If there is any functional criminal justice in California, this lady will go away for life.

When I lived in SoCal in the late 80's, there was a drunk driving case where a guy drove from the San Fernando valley to someplace like Redondo Beach to attend a Christmas party and got absolutely shit-faced. His plan, as he had stated to co-workers earlier in the day (this was on a Friday night) was to drive out to Lancaster/Palmdale following the party. That is a good 100 miles driving as a total distance. Well apparently he did not stay on the 405, but actually got on the 101 (which goes mostly west out to the Ventura area) and killed a family of three people in a horrific crash, while driving the WRONG WAY on the 101 back to LA (the crash was in Thousand Oaks area). It turned out a school bus bring a HS marching band back from a game (again, this was on a Friday night) drove past the scene with one of students recognizing the burned out car as his family's car. His parents and sister died in that crash and he was left alone as the sole survivor of his nuclear family. Of course the drunk survived the crash and wasn't even injured much.

He received a 65 year prison sentence that following summer. Time will tell if they still have a similar justice system today.

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2022, 05:04:47 PM »
BTW, the other crazy driver of the day, Anne Heche, is in coma with her chances said to be "iffy". I'm wondering if she "vaxxed-out" as a result of the alcohol exacerbating previous vaccine damage.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2022, 12:25:30 AM »
I gladly never heard of Anne Heche, but she sure seems like one dumb kvnt just reading about her today.  ::)

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2022, 07:35:59 AM »
More about Nicole Linton:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11095237/ICU-nurse-killed-6-L-crash-profound-mental-health-issues-history-accidents.html

I'm wondering why she was even allowed to drive let alone work as an ICU nurse. You do NOT want people like this treating patients in the ICU.

I'm wondering if Kaiser Wilhelm Permanente could be sued for medical malpractice if someone died in the ICU because of wrong treatment by this woman.

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • IFBB pro/lifetime natural

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2022, 04:20:21 PM »
More about Nicole Linton:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11095237/ICU-nurse-killed-6-L-crash-profound-mental-health-issues-history-accidents.html

I'm wondering why she was even allowed to drive let alone work as an ICU nurse. You do NOT want people like this treating patients in the ICU.

I'm wondering if Kaiser Wilhelm Permanente could be sued for medical malpractice if someone died in the ICU because of wrong treatment by this woman.

She's a black female.

They don't follow the same rules.

Because slavery and stuff.

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2022, 08:12:31 PM »
I gladly never heard of Anne Heche, but she sure seems like one dumb kvnt just reading about her today.  ::)

You haven't missed much.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2022, 08:30:54 PM »

"Among those she killed was pregnant Asherey Ryan, 23, her one-year-old son Alonzo and Reynold Lester, the father of Asherey's unborn baby, who also died."

Fuck, could you imagine if the were your children? Or grandchildren?

This crazy stupid fucking kunt had a bad day and decided to blitzkrieg an intersection at 90 mph. Now your entire bloodline is evaporated.

I think id kill her.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2022, 10:21:38 PM »

Yes - Spot on.