Author Topic: deltoid injection super painful  (Read 4799 times)

hereandnowiamu

• Getbig II
deltoid injection super painful
« on: April 18, 2011, 11:14:35 AM »
Hello everyone,

So I have been on a cycle of EQ for the first 6 weeks and added Winstrol V and Tren Ace for the remaining 6 weeks of the cycle.  Yesterday I injected 2ml into my delt, 1ml of Win and 1ml of Tren Ace.  I made sure to do all of the correct precautions.  After my gf finished the injection my muscle was already sore.  I went to the gym and did shoulders, normally delt injections hurt me the following day not the day of.  I pushed through the workout and lifted heavy.  Today my right delt is still in a lot of pain, there is some redness and it is warm to the touch.  Is this normal?  The soreness is not as bad as it was yesterday, but the redness has got me worried a bit.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: deltoid injection super painful
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 11:21:32 AM »
Wait, did you mix water and oil based in one injection?

hereandnowiamu

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 11:23:58 AM »
Yes... I was told that it was alright... was I misinformed...

hereandnowiamu

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 11:31:02 AM »
Here is a bit more information: I used a 25g 1" needle for injection.  My gf did not put the needle in all the way, she put needle in a bit over 1/2 way so probably like 5/8".  I usually only put 1ml in a deltoid, but my ass was building up serious scar tissue from EOD that I had to try delts.

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 12:43:11 PM »
ive never put more than a cc in my delts.  and my delts are not small.  that could be it.  along with water based gear.  and someone else doing it for you.  they mite of been a little shaky

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 03:30:19 PM »
You can mix water and oil based gear in the same syringe, there's nothing wrong with that, in-fact, there's no reason not to. Further, your shoulders should be able to handle 2cc no problem, I've stuck 3cc in mine numerous times and I wouldn't say I have massive shoulders.

More than likely the pain is from the Winny. Winny injections hurt a lot of guys, water suspended injectables simply hurt more than gear suspended in oil. Some brands will also hurt more than others, since you're using Winny-V you're using a Vet grade, if it's legit that's fine but Vet grade can sometimes be more painful than human grade.

You can try drinking the Winny instead of injecting it if the pain is too much...the potency will be for the most part the same...injecting is slightly more potent but the difference is negligible.

Last thing and this can happen with any injection no matter what the gear is, if it doesn't get deep into the muscle and seeps out and settles under the skin it will turn red, burn and leave you sore in that area. The gear will eventually absorb but it can take several days. This is why I always tells guys to leave the needle in for about 1min after injecting to make sure the gear doesn't seep out and once the needle is pulled out massage the area for a min or two to help it disperse. Generally this will take care of this problem but it's not a guarantee.

Stavios

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 05:44:50 PM »
Winny injections are always painful to me

haven't shot Winny in 3 years now

will never do it either, I prefer tabs if I take winny

hereandnowiamu

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2011, 03:17:28 PM »
Am I being paranoid or what, this redness is slowly fading but it has traveled down towards my bicep now...  ???

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 08:58:19 PM »
nothing more painful than test suspension, ive never had anything that painful ever

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2011, 10:52:10 PM »
often to make winject in larger quantity you need PEG to make winject ,, not polysorbate80 ,, no peg will b almost 10ml per 10ml fabrication, no serious ugl will do that ,, problem is micronized version of wi,n had disappear so what on th underground is below average ,, trust a company who doesnt make winject ,, at least you know they are not playing risky

fuck winject go oral , or find a quality vet version,,
Your messed up BLP!

hereandnowiamu

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2011, 04:32:57 PM »
Thanks everyone, the advice saved me a trip to the Doc office, which are not cheap these days.  The redness is almost entirely gone, looking and feeling much better.

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2011, 10:21:00 PM »
nothing more painful than test suspension, ive never had anything that painful ever

I have, Nile Sustanons!  >:(