Author Topic: Bodybuilder Attacks -- Leaves Boy in Coma  (Read 9491 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Bodybuilder Attacks -- Leaves Boy in Coma
« on: May 09, 2012, 10:48:00 AM »

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. But if you're with 25-year-old Daman Lehman, it's best not to say anything period. James Foster, 21, is in a coma after complimenting Lehman's wheels outside a bar in Puyallup, Wash. last Friday evening.
They were standing outside a bar when Foster, whose father told KIRO-TV loved cars, complimented Lehman's car and asked him what kind of rims were on it. Instead of the customary, "Hey thanks, they're [your brand here]," Lehman apparently punched Foster in the head. Foster didn't return the blow, so Lehman responded the same way he did to the compliment, by punching him in the head again, only harder.

Foster then reportedly hit his head on the pavement, and according to witness testimony, Lehman bragged about his ability to put people to sleep. Well, Foster is still asleep after a week, and the courts actually let him out on $75,000 bail.

On his Facebook page (which has recently been deleted and restarted due to "spam"), Lehman's interests speak for themselves: IFBB Bodybuilding, AFFLICTION, Golds Gym Richland Wa, Powerhouse Restaurant and Brewery, reddit, 9GAG, Summit Pub, Vision Quest Sport and Fitness." Sounds like he didn't get to kick enough asses in the gym and decided to dust a much thinner man to compensate. No word on whether or not he was tested for steroid abuse.

Although Lehman admitted to assaulting Foster during police questioning, he pleaded not guilty to first-degree assault. Foster's dad is not happy that Lehman is walking around free while his son lays motionless in a hospital bed.

Photo credit: Facebook

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
Re: Bodybuilder Attacks -- Leaves Boy in Coma
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 10:49:06 AM »

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 10:50:09 AM »
Those look like legit 20" arms.  He should have a license to carry those things!

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 10:53:18 AM »

Fuk this peace of shit !!

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2012, 10:53:36 AM »
What does Bob Chic have to say about this?

The IFBB are clearly implicated.

simon

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2012, 10:54:51 AM »
steroids dont make you a douchebag, only a bigger douchebag.

Affliction shirts don't make you a douchebag, ony a poorly dressed douchebag.

Why isn't said douchebag in jail?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2012, 10:55:44 AM »
Fucking Pussy Dad right here

"Foster's dad is not happy that Lehman is walking around free while his son lays motionless in a hospital bed"

This is exactly what I'd want so I can kidnap him and fucking make him pay.  I would do things to this fucker that he couldn't imagine.  I would cut out his "big" biceps, fry them up in a pan and make him eat them.  I would then melt away his dick with little drops of hydrochloric acid drip that drops every 30 seconds.  The pain alone would make him go insane, but I'd have him hooked up to an IV to ensure he stays alive and awake.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2012, 10:56:59 AM »
bodybuilder of peace  ::)

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2012, 11:07:41 AM »
What an idiot!  If he doesn't end up with a criminal conviction, I hope the victim sues him in civil court for damages.  (Not that he will get much from Lehman.  I doubt that he is rolling in dough.)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2012, 11:08:47 AM »
If it was my son and he didn't wake up or end up with permanent damage I would just find this fucker, make him beg for mercy and just cut his limbs off so he could never pick a weight again.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2012, 11:10:59 AM »
he'll get his eventually. sooner rather than later judging by his behaviour.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2012, 11:12:09 AM »
the dad is a pussy, should have just hunted the douche down and taught him a serious lesson with one bullet

simon

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2012, 11:13:15 AM »
the prison system would love this guy

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2012, 11:13:29 AM »
looks like a right prick, some people just have that face you wanna punch.
Probably bullied at school and throwing his weight around

T-rex

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2012, 11:14:58 AM »
Fucking Pussy Dad right here

"Foster's dad is not happy that Lehman is walking around free while his son lays motionless in a hospital bed"

This is exactly what I'd want so I can kidnap him and fucking make him pay.  I would do things to this fucker that he couldn't imagine.  I would cut out his "big" biceps, fry them up in a pan and make him eat them.  I would then melt away his dick with little drops of hydrochloric acid drip that drops every 30 seconds.  The pain alone would make him go insane, but I'd have him hooked up to an IV to ensure he stays alive and awake.

Oh my. Hannibal lecter meets law abiding citizen.

I agree with said torturing.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2012, 11:15:23 AM »
the dad is a pussy, should have just hunted the douche down and taught him a serious lesson with one bullet

Bullet? Bullet is not enough here. If this kid is in coma he might end up paralysed or with other permanent damage. He might have fucked this kid's life for GOOD, not even mentioning about his parents and friends. This moron deserves equal treatment.

Sometimes I think we should get back to good old hammurabi codex. If punishment for shit like this was amputation of limbs everyone would think twice before touching anybody. I simply do not get why people are so tupid and willing to destroy life of someone who did NOTHING to you.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2012, 11:16:36 AM »
What an asshole. Hope the kid recovers.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2012, 11:17:17 AM »
Punks Scumbags like these are dime a dozen walking around, thinking they are the shit. They haven't met their match yet.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2012, 11:19:45 AM »
I wonder what set him off? Maybe he heard "how about a rim job?" when he complimented his rims? Either way, he's in deep shit, and people will be deep in his shit when he goes to prision.
?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2012, 11:20:05 AM »
 If this is exactly how it went down, word for word, then this guy needs a long prison sentence and a schooling in etiquette from some big, horny, merciless lifers.

If, that is, there is nothing being omitted or any other sub-plot.
O

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2012, 11:20:45 AM »
Punks Scumbags like these are dime a dozen walking around, thinking they are the shit. They haven't met their match yet.

It's the MMA mindset with lots of these douche kids these days.  The article made it known he had an affliction shirt on.  This was to tell the reader this guy is a douchebag.  Too many "fighters" out there but they never pick fights while alone with big guys, always little guys, the only time they ever talk tough to a big guy is when they have 50 friends with them.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2012, 11:20:53 AM »

What you're suggesting applied perfectly in the pre-modern era across the board in virtually all society's/civilizations. Modern/post-modern era is the complete opposite. Now you can get arrested and charged with involuntary manslaughter for self defence.

A man breaks into your house, you beat the living shit out of him defending your family, and some f.aggot pussy judge has the audacity to find your action "excessive".

Where i come from, when people get into car accidents and someone dies, you have to go plead with the deceased family for forgiveness and give blood money before they hunt you down and kill you.

Western society is good in many aspects, but it's fucking ultra pussified as well.

Canada still rocks though, U.S. not so much.

It's funny that when communism in Poland died suddenly all kinds of criminals and thugs emerged from the ground and spread across the streets. It used to be very safe in my grandmother's city, now it's not safe enough for a kid to ride a bike on a street in daylight. Yes, commies were criminals themselves, but one thing about them was good - they just didn't fuck around.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2012, 11:23:50 AM »
Singapore has it right.  Isn't it an eye for an eye out there?  That's the way it should be here.  Putting blacks and mexicans in prison to some of them is not a punishment but a badge fo honor. They go to prison to learn how to be a better criminal, get hooked up better syndicates and when they come out they are bigger and better criminals then when they went in.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2012, 11:25:29 AM »
Tough guys like that will someday pic the wrong guy to fuck with.............this is when they learn humility and respect.

That being said,he`s a piece of shit !

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2012, 11:41:20 AM »
piece of garbage,