Author Topic: Top 10 multi-millionaire Bodybuilders of all time  (Read 10212 times)

Voici Le Rédempteur

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Pour effacer la tache originelle.
Re: Top 10 multi-millionaire Bodybuilders of all time
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2014, 12:25:08 PM »
multi millionaire jake steinfeld body by jake

I met Jake a couple of times. Good jew.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2014, 05:46:54 PM »
Branch Warren's house is worth  $913,451 according to zillow.com, a reliable source.
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/735-Copper-Woods-Ln-Lewisville-TX-75077/54017086_zpid/
No shit. These clowns claiming 350k don"t have a clue about property value.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2014, 06:04:44 PM »
you dont get taxed on olympic earnings because you serve your country

Stupid Leopold, Mr.Olympia is NOT an I.O.C. event  ::)

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2014, 10:07:31 PM »
Ferrigno is only worth 1-2 million.

Lou's prob worth a lot less
He's a B grade celebrity who has to do  the comic convention/toy/B grade sci fi movie circuit to pay the bills

if he was a millionaire he wouldnt have to do this

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2014, 12:29:31 AM »
Bob Chickey chickey boom boom

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2014, 12:40:01 AM »
Rich Gaspari. Has to have a few million due to his supplement line.
X

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2014, 05:28:58 AM »

Foreigners pay a lot more but you need to realize that if Cutler, Coleman, Heath really admitted the exact amount they were making, then they would have pay the government about 50% in taxes.....that's why they claim that 3-5k bullshit.  In addition, not all compensation is of monetary value.  Why do you think that Ronnie traveled overseas for almost 3 years straight guest posing for???   They pay more and its more easier to hide that money from the U.S government to avoid taxes

And yes, Arabs will pay bodybuilders in the 6 figures because when you have billions of dollars, an amount like that is just chump change.  That's why you see all of these pros going to these Arab countries.  They drop in, get treated like royalty, make a cool stash, and then stash it away in a foreign account...tax free.  Then they'll claim that they only made 3k or some bullshit amountYou're the one that's boneheaded enough to believe that....guess you also believe that they don't take steroids neither.   ;D

Ronnie never traveled for 3 years straight you damn idiot....

I suppose you're their accountants as well so you know how much in tax they filed???

Ok Vince......here we go.. "sigh" i have eaten dinner along with numerous other TN judges and competitors with Branch, Johnnie, Dex when they guest posed at the TN venues and they have ALL said people that think these guys make a fortune are just simply stupid (like yourself) the biggest amount of money Ronnie EVER made going oveseas was said OUT OF RONNIE'S  mouth to  Dexter to have been be 25k. I dont understand where you get these numbers unless its out of a magazine along with their workouts that they say they do also??? You simply need to not go any further here because you have simply NO FUCKING idea what you're talking about.......just keep grabbing make believe numbers out of the sky, kinda like your profit of bee pollen...

Voici Le Rédempteur

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Pour effacer la tache originelle.
« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2014, 08:48:08 PM »
Ronnie never traveled for 3 years straight you damn idiot....

I suppose you're their accountants as well so you know how much in tax they filed???

Ok Vince......here we go.. "sigh" i have eaten dinner along with numerous other TN judges and competitors with Branch, Johnnie, Dex when they guest posed at the TN venues and they have ALL said people that think these guys make a fortune are just simply stupid (like yourself) the biggest amount of money Ronnie EVER made going oveseas was said OUT OF RONNIE'S  mouth to  Dexter to have been be 25k. I dont understand where you get these numbers unless its out of a magazine along with their workouts that they say they do also??? You simply need to not go any further here because you have simply NO FUCKING idea what you're talking about.......just keep grabbing make believe numbers out of the sky, kinda like your profit of bee pollen...

LOLzz @some sense put back in this place. The #disillusion runs high on here.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2014, 09:07:21 PM »
Gerard Dente owns MHP. That's a good no nonsense sup line. They're whey uses stevia n van is great.
Jack LaLane directly from bb n fitness
Sean Connery got his start in bb
Ray thunder stern was a multi millionaire too

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2014, 09:18:24 PM »