Author Topic: does getbig pretty much agree that the "eat big to get big" principle is a joke?  (Read 17130 times)

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
there i one rule forgetting huge that is forgotten...if you want to get big you have to be rich! eating big is also important but it's side effect of buying the right foods etc which do cost alot...look at martin kjellstrom...that guy was a millionaire BEFORE he went into bb...he blew up to contest ready 270 lbs from 140 lbs within 5 years...look at all those young guys living at there moms as well...people doing shady things at the side...this gives extra cash to put in for bb...reality people
MIRAGETROPIN

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
So should I only be eating when 'hungry' or forcing down calories to go 10-20% over maintenance calories?

I'm joining the anabolicalo school of pondering...

your not ready to join that school...

Henda

• Getbig V
there i one rule forgetting huge that is forgotten...if you want to get big you have to be rich! eating big is also important but it's side effect of buying the right foods etc which do cost alot...look at martin kjellstrom...that guy was a millionaire BEFORE he went into bb...he blew up to contest ready 270 lbs from 140 lbs within 5 years...look at all those young guys living at there moms as well...people doing shady things at the side...this gives extra cash to put in for bb...reality people

5 or so years ago we didnt know how good we had it in terms of food cost. Now a medium chicken is over £5 when just a few years ago the local butcher did 3 for £5.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Yes if you want to get fat and lose muscle later eat all you want.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
if you're eating lean beef & potatoes and your greens...

it's just about impossible to eat too much, IMO.  Yes, if eating Subway and chik parm and milkshakes, can get fat fast.

But if ya choose the right kinds of foods... I think one gets full before he gets fat.