Author Topic: Palin 'bus tour' uses private jet  (Read 4352 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Palin 'bus tour' uses private jet
« on: December 01, 2009, 08:13:51 AM »
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin is crisscrossing the country in a private $4,000 an hour Gulfstream jet as she promotes her new memoir, while her staff have been riding the bus.

A blogger discovered that Palin had arrived for a Thanksgiving event in Tri-Cities, Washington after a stopover in Atlanta by private jet, which was confirmed by a local newspaper.

Soon thereafter, a reader identified the markings on the plane, a Gulfstream II. Details of the plane's flight paths can be found here, while an extended flight log is available here.

The plane made at least five stops in the last week, according to the logs.

As much of her entourage, including HarperCollins publicist Tina Andreadis, risked a collective case of White Line Fever, covering more than 3,000 road miles during the book tour’s first week, Sarah Palin herself seems to have remained above it all, apparently cosseted in the luxury of a Gulfstream II 12-passenger jet rented from Universal Jet Aviation of Boca Raton, Florida, at a cost of more than $4,000 per hour.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Palin 'bus tour' uses private jet
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 08:15:19 AM »
Maybe they should just change the name of this forum or create a sub-forum called the Palin and Palin Issues Board
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 08:15:47 AM »
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin is crisscrossing the country in a private $4,000 an hour Gulfstream jet as she promotes her new memoir, while her staff have been riding the bus.

A blogger discovered that Palin had arrived for a Thanksgiving event in Tri-Cities, Washington after a stopover in Atlanta by private jet, which was confirmed by a local newspaper.

Soon thereafter, a reader identified the markings on the plane, a Gulfstream II. Details of the plane's flight paths can be found here, while an extended flight log is available here.

The plane made at least five stops in the last week, according to the logs.

As much of her entourage, including HarperCollins publicist Tina Andreadis, risked a collective case of White Line Fever, covering more than 3,000 road miles during the book tour’s first week, Sarah Palin herself seems to have remained above it all, apparently cosseted in the luxury of a Gulfstream II 12-passenger jet rented from Universal Jet Aviation of Boca Raton, Florida, at a cost of more than $4,000 per hour.

And???????

240 - you are getting really dumb again.  Serious, you were pretty good for awhile, but you are reverting again, and fast.  

Is she using tax dollars for this?  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 08:17:39 AM »
hey, if Al Gore was doing it, his ass would deserve to get roasted.

Let's just hope her 2012 campaign doesn't claim any semblance of "environmental reponsibility", because this is certainly relevant if so. 

As long as she never takes this high ground on 'saving the environment', it's a non-issue.  If she ever tries to lecture others on waste and hurting the environment, however...

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2009, 08:19:53 AM »
I hope Palin's people kidnap me, and make me her sex slave.
S

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2009, 08:23:33 AM »

Let's just hope her 2012 campaign doesn't claim any semblance of "environmental reponsibility", because this is certainly relevant if so. 

As long as she never takes this high ground on 'saving the environment', it's a non-issue.  If she ever tries to lecture others on waste and hurting the environment, however...

240 - did they stick a plunger up your rectum yesterday? 

Palin does not go around the world trying to shame people into living in tents. 

What the hell is wrong with you? 

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2009, 08:23:47 AM »
Palin not crying about global warming

who cares story
RIP Bob Probert

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2009, 08:25:18 AM »
Hey, you're right.  She did not.  Al Gore and friends did.  And Gore got roasted for a big mansion and flying jets while telling others how to live.

But this *could* be relevant in 2012 should she run and try to call obama or whoever out for waste resulting in detriment to the environment.

otherwise, like I said, it's a private citizen using her own $ however the hell she feels, nothing wrong with that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2009, 08:27:44 AM »
Hey, you're right.  She did not.  Al Gore and friends did.  And Gore got roasted for a big mansion and flying jets while telling others how to live.

But this *could* be relevant in 2012 should she run and try to call obama or whoever out for waste resulting in detriment to the environment.

otherwise, like I said, it's a private citizen using her own $ however the hell she feels, nothing wrong with that.

Read her damn book Bro.  Seriously, she discussed energy in there for about 20% of the book.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2009, 08:32:20 AM »
I wish she would have discussed energy in the 2008 campaign.

I believe Mccain would have won if her emphasis was 'energy guru' and not 'obama attack dog'.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2009, 08:33:30 AM »

Are you kidding?Obama flew his chef across the country to make him a pizza.He flew to NY for a date night.There are two things Obama will NEVER EVER try to get into.Wasting money and Religion.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2009, 08:36:02 AM »

No, it couldn't.  Nobody's 2012 vote is going to hinge on a jet trip she took in 2009.

But, to reiterate, I don't think she will be running for anything.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2009, 08:37:36 AM »
No, it couldn't.  Nobody's 2012 vote is going to hinge on a jet trip she took in 2009.

But, to reiterate, I don't think she will be running for anything.

I just finished her book.  the lies that are told about this woman are really a disgrace. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2009, 08:45:07 AM »
I just finished her book.  the lies that are told about this woman are really a disgrace. 

In fairness,look who tels the lies.No talent,no ratings getting pukes like Maddow,Mathews and Olbermann.Liberal idiots like ever writer for the NY TIMES.She goes on tour in places like Grand Rapids and draws massive crowds.These other stupid libs couldnt draw flies outside of the northeast or california.They know she is beating the living hell out of them.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2009, 08:48:46 AM »
In fairness,look who tels the lies.No talent,no ratings getting pukes like Maddow,Mathews and Olbermann.Liberal idiots like ever writer for the NY TIMES.She goes on tour in places like Grand Rapids and draws massive crowds.These other stupid libs couldnt draw flies outside of the northeast or california.They know she is beating the living hell out of them.

What has been done to her is a disgrace.  And those that continue the lies are even worse because the actual truth is out there, yet they make a conscious effort to stay ignorant so as not to get in the way of their little ignorance filled hate-fest.   

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2009, 08:50:43 AM »
Does anyone know if any photos exist that show what kind of ass Sarah has?  Even in pants, I couldn't really find any photos that show her bottom?
S

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2009, 08:55:45 AM »
What are the odds she's quits her book tour early?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2009, 08:56:21 AM »
Does anyone know if any photos exist that show what kind of ass Sarah has?  Even in pants, I couldn't really find any photos that show her bottom?

We know she looks better than this.  But she definately has great legs for a 44 y/o woman.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2009, 08:57:48 AM »
What are the odds she's quits her book tour early?

::)  ::)

James

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2009, 09:01:26 AM »

As long as she never takes this high ground on 'saving the environment', it's a non-issue.  If she ever tries to lecture others on waste and hurting the environment, however...

Al Gore did this while telling everyone they need to ride a bike in order to save the Planet.

As already mentioned 240,  she is not doing this on tax dollars, so why would you even post this  ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2009, 09:07:11 AM »
Al Gore did this while telling everyone they need to ride a bike in order to save the Planet.

As already mentioned 240,  she is not doing this on tax dollars, so why would you even post this  ?

Because 240 is sipping the left wing kool aide again and sliding into stupidity for yet another round as his boy wonder in the WH is failing miserably at everything he goes near.   

Look, there are many on this board that shilled for ZERO for months and have a personal investment in his success - that being their own credibility. 

As far as this thread, this is a perfect example of why we have perhaps the most economically ignorant president in the history of the Republic sitting in the WH. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2009, 09:15:01 AM »
333 - do you honestly think that Palin's looks should be relevent to any discussion of her political views, qualifications, etc..?

If you do then do you also have the same standard for male politicians

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2009, 09:16:32 AM »
333 - do you honestly think that Palin's looks should be relevent to any discussion of her political views, qualifications, etc..?

If you do then do you also have the same standard for male politicians

Did I start that question?  yes or no?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2009, 09:16:52 AM »
We know she looks better than this.  But she definately has great legs for a 44 y/o woman.  

Thanks for posting!  :)
S

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2009, 09:19:35 AM »
She should let playboy fund this trip..as long as her and her daughter pose nude in the magazine... :o

Hopefully we NEVER EVER see any lib women posing nude.No Pelosis or fat ass Clintons,or lazy Eye Obama or Feinstein,or Boxer.Jesus what a kennel of muts.