Author Topic: Six Star Pro Nutrition signs Performance Coach Jonathan Chaimberg, owner of Adre  (Read 1667 times)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Jonathan is a top notch trainer and now signed with SIX STAR.

SIX STAR PRO NUTRITION SIGNS PERFORMANCE COACH JONATHAN CHAIMBERG, OWNER OF ADRENALINE PERFORMANCE CENTER TO AN ENDORSEMENT DEAL
Chaimberg’s clients include UFC star Georges St Pierre and New York Yankee catcher Russell Martin. Chaimberg is represented by top MMA management company, Alchemist Management.

LOS ANGELES, CA

Six Star Pro Nutrition™ and strength and conditioning coach Jonathan Chaimberg have reached an agreement for Chaimberg, owner of Adrenaline Performance Center, to represent the Six Star Pro Nutrition™ brand. Chaimberg is considered to be one of the world’s leading sports performance coaches and his clients include UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre, former UFC light heavyweight champion Rashad Evans and New York Yankees catcher Russell Martin. Six Star Pro Nutrition is one of the United States’ leading sports nutrition brands and is available at thousands of retail locations across North America.

“I am very happy to be a part of the Six Star® brand,” says Chaimberg. “Six Star® offers premium nutritional supplements, the kind of supplements that I use, and I recommend. I believe in what they represent.”

“Six Star Pro Nutrition™ is very pleased to welcome world-class performance coach Jonathan Chaimberg and his Adrenaline Performance Center to the Six Star Pro Nutrition Team,” says Vincent Scalisi, Six Star Pro Nutrition™ Chief Marketing Officer. “Jonathan's cutting-edge training philosophies and techniques are in line with the Six Star® brand’s commitment to developing premium-grade, high-quality supplements. Jon's expertise and innovative training programs will undoubtedly help Six Star Pro Nutrition™ consumers reach their physique and athletic goals."

A former Canadian national wrestler, Chaimberg is now the strength coach responsible for many of the top athletes in MMA, the NHL and MLB. His dedication to his profession and his ingenuity have made him and his facility, Adrenaline Performance Center, one of the top performance centers in the industry. Chaimberg’s strength and conditioning programs have been featured on UFC Primetime as well as the Ultimate Fighter on Spike TV. He has also completed a sports-specific training series for ESPN.

Six Star Pro Nutrition™ is a complete line of premium-grade, high-quality supplements engineered by the same team of researchers that formulate MuscleTech®. With an emphasis on quality and science, Six Star Pro Nutrition™ supplements are formulated to help you build muscle, boost strength and increase athletic performance.

Alchemist Management can be found at www.alchemistmgmt.com. On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Alchemist-Management

Six Star Pro Nutrition™ can be found at www.sixstarpronutrition. com. On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/SixStarNutrition
Elevate Your Image.™

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Thank you for putting so much effort in posting an info absolutely no one on this site gives the slightest fuck about.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
cnn, espn, fox and cspan are all covering this now.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I know Jon and he's is a GREAT trainer, good on him. Couldn't happen to a better person and well deserved

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
I don't know the person or the supplement company

best thread today

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Just for the record, Jon and GSP went their seperate ways. GSP went to "Rush fitness". Big mistake leaving Jon, you don't fix what's not broken!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Very good trainer and coach.... cool on Six Star for signing him

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
ya gotta aim high.

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!

Six Star didnt "sign" anybody. They agreed to give this guy free supplements in order to promote buisness. Free supplements to Johnathan then he tells his clients to use this or that etc. Be careful talking about supplement companies "signing" somebody. Nobody makes money from supplement companies now. Hu$tletech is now turning away from bodybuilders and so is every other company it is just how it isnow.
MikeMatarazzo.com

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I don't know the person or the supplement company
X2 I guess I`m out of the loop..........then again,I don`t use supplements.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Is 6 star part of MuscleTech ?