Author Topic: Smartest post I've read in a while.  (Read 690 times)

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
Smartest post I've read in a while.
« on: December 13, 2013, 08:52:50 AM »
So fucking true. You're a smart guy Billy. Again, sorry for your loss.

I dont hate anyone Larry the fact is I am here to repay the favors of their gossip columns but they are not excluded from the rulebook here....just as they exploit the negative happenings with false or twisted info called muscle gossip I do the same here......They wanna exploit peoples bad times well who says they are above the law here or anywhere?  Aaron makes it a point to drag the bad and the ugly parts of peoples lives without asking so hey why not return the favor right?

Aaron dragged peter putnams marraige breakup thru the mud for ratings then silvio sameuels arrest made public..... so ask yourself in all honesty why HIDE PJ's Arrest or HIDE Palumbo's breakup?? why because they have bigger egos than the sears tower but little do they know after 40 years old in bodybuilding its all down hill while the rest of us have just begun so many more rewarding journeys....

So call it bitter call it jealous or hate but the truth of it all is they will never be off limits here thx to ron and I could easy make all their lives even more miserable with many FACTS shared in my company over the years.......

®