Author Topic: does anyone on this earth know what arnold was running  (Read 8411 times)

anab0lic

• Getbig II
Re: does anyone on this earth know what arnold was running
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2013, 05:37:49 PM »
I dont get get Ahhnold wasn't more bloaty from the Dbol he loved  ???

That bloat mostly comes from diet... they ate very low carb diets back then which meant they didnt hold as much water...

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2013, 06:06:52 PM »
He claims natty in The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding.
haha ;D
n

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2013, 11:59:05 PM »
It'll probably remain a secret forever. God knows how he kept his skin in such great condition, no gyno either. He must have not used test.
maybe he was natural

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2013, 12:30:39 AM »
That bloat mostly comes from diet... they ate very low carb diets back then which meant they didnt hold as much water...
i dotn know, they have eaten much mch less than the gutbuilders of today, but theres some steroid which will blur the lines so quick even on strict diet.

they just made sure to be in shape for pics and videos, back then taking vids and pics was quite the endeveaur, the didnt have todays tech where everyone can take razorsharp pics,or blurred cswol-style pics ;D

damn i miss cwole
n

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2013, 01:27:20 AM »
i cant stand to look at bald guys especially if they have no ultimate muscles
^^
He's old and Bald now, but when he was Arnold's workout partner he was huge and had hair!

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2013, 02:04:47 AM »
His dad was a cop,where is the info he was a champ?

Early life

Schwarzenegger was born in Thal, Austria, a village bordering the Styrian capital Graz, and was christened Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger.[4] His parents were the local police chief, Gustav Schwarzenegger (1907–1972), and Aurelia (née Jadrny; 1922–1998). Gustav served in World War II, after he voluntarily applied to join the Nazi Party in 1938.[5] Gustav served with the German Army as a Hauptfeldwebel of the Feldgendarmerie and was discharged in 1943 after contracting malaria. They were married on October 20, 1945 – Gustav was 38, and Aurelia was 23-years-old. According to Schwarzenegger, both of his parents were very strict: "Back then in Austria it was a very different world, if we did something bad or we disobeyed our parents, the rod was not spared."[6] He grew up in a Roman Catholic family who attended Mass every Sunday.[7][8]
Gustav had a preference for his older son, Meinhard, over Arnold.[9] His favoritism was "strong and blatant," which stemmed from unfounded suspicion that Arnold was not his biological child.[10] Schwarzenegger has said his father had "no patience for listening or understanding your problems."[7] Schwarzenegger had a good relationship with his mother and kept in touch with her until her death.[11] In later life, Schwarzenegger commissioned the Simon Wiesenthal Center to research his father's wartime record, which came up with no evidence of Gustav's being involved in atrocities, despite Gustav's membership in the Nazi Party and SA.[9] Schwarzenegger's father's background received wide press attention during the 2003 California recall campaign.[12] At school, Schwarzenegger was apparently in the middle but stood out for his "cheerful, good-humored and exuberant" character.[7] Money was a problem in their household; Schwarzenegger recalled that one of the highlights of his youth was when the family bought a refrigerator.[10]
As a boy, Schwarzenegger played several sports, heavily influenced by his father.[7] He picked up his first barbell in 1960, when his soccer coach took his team to a local gym.[4] At the age of 14, he chose bodybuilding over soccer as a career.[13][14] Schwarzenegger has responded to a question asking if he was 13 when he started weightlifting: "I actually started weight training when I was 15, but I'd been participating in sports, like soccer, for years, so I felt that a....FROM WIKIPEDIA

I deeply appreciate the effort you put in right here going through all that text in wikipedia. Brother POB, you seem to have missed Arnold's autobiography where he has mentioned with a picture that his father was a Ice-rinking Champion of Austria.
$

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2013, 02:12:37 AM »
I dont get get Ahhnold wasn't more bloaty from the Dbol he loved  ???

Arnold was a bloated pig off-season, he has himaelf mentioned being a permabulker in off-season before all the O's and all the promition of Weider's Supplements started by him.

Back in the day in Gold's Gym Venice, in his intial years in america ,his nickname was "Baloon Belly" and "Chubby"

Reference: page 95, Total Recall- My Unbelievably true life.
$

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2013, 02:14:04 AM »
Arnold was a bloated pig off-season, he has himaelf mentioned being a permabulker in off-season before all the O's and all the promition of Weider's Supplements started by him.

Back in the day in Gold's Gym Venice, in his intial years in america ,his nickname was "Baloon Belly" and "Chubby"

I thought he didn't even train in offseason?

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2013, 02:18:21 AM »
and makes you think that, bro?
$

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2013, 07:52:13 AM »
^^
He did, but used much less sets, heavier weights and LOTS of "supplements" ;)
2 to 3 months before a contest the pace would increase drastically:  20 plus sets per body-part, minimal rest breaks- Trained 2 hours in early morning, returned for different body-parts workout in afternoon.
Mostly ZERO carb in pre-contest phase, plus lots of PRIMOBOLIN 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2013, 07:32:29 PM »
I'm assuming Roger is talking about Doctor Gophorit Mengela.

Found a photo of the Doctor in one of my old WWII books.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2013, 06:48:28 AM »
Arnold was a big fan of high tren, low test

He also loved his halo & t3

No. Tren wasn't around then. No bodybuilder would be caught dead using straight testosterone prior to 1980. Halo and t3? What are you? Under 30 years old?

Drugs back then were Dianabol, Anavar, Winstrol, Equipose, Deca, Durobolin, Anadrol 50 (the real drug not the counterfeit one of today), Primo, and Nelivar. There was zero growth hormone and zero insulin.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2013, 06:56:07 AM »
When I was 17 and wanting to get into bodybuilding, I became friends with Mr. America Rich Baretta. He in turn, set me up with Bob Gruskin. Yes the same Bob Gruskin who was Arnold's guru. He helped me prep for a couple of shows until I decided the amount of drugs that were in higher level bodybuilding wasn't for me and I switched to power lifting.

We spoke in depth about old time bodybuilding etc. and he once told me that similarly to how we use Equipoise now from horses, the Germans use gorilla hormones to gain muscle and that this was what Arnold, Louie, Franco etc. were all on. This is a 100% true story that this is what he told me...

And D-Bol was huge back then. They took a lot of it.

How true HIS story was about gorilla hormones, I have no idea. Take it as you will.
$

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2013, 06:59:59 AM »
When I was 17 and wanting to get into bodybuilding, I became friends with Mr. America Rich Baretta. He in turn, set me up with Bob Gruskin. Yes the same Bob Gruskin who was Arnold's guru. He helped me prep for a couple of shows until I decided the amount of drugs that were in higher level bodybuilding wasn't for me and I switched to power lifting.

We spoke in depth about old time bodybuilding etc. and he once told me that similarly to how we use Equipoise now from horses, the Germans use gorilla hormones to gain muscle and that this was what Arnold, Louie, Franco etc. were all on. This is a 100% true story that this is what he told me...

How true HIS story was about gorilla hormones, I have no idea. Take it as you will.

do you mean resus monkey growth hormone

which outside cadaver gh was the first one widley used in bb
T

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2013, 07:12:11 AM »

He said gorilla hormones... Had a name for it as well but hell this was early 90s so I forget the name.
$

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2013, 07:35:21 AM »

This. Oldtimer1 take note of this.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2013, 07:40:32 AM »

Equipose was not a steroid derived from horses. It was a steroid for horses. Some say it was the injectable form of Winstrol. 

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2013, 07:45:52 AM »
This. Oldtimer1 take note of this.

It was rarely used and very expensive. Growth hormone was used first from the pituitary gland of human cadavers. This was during the height of the aids scare so most bodybuilders wouldn't use it. This was early 80's maybe late 70's. The monkey derived one was also something bodybuilders talked about but no one knew anyone that used it prior to 1980's. No, I will bet Arnold, Franco, Zane, Mentzer, Robby, Padilla and the rest never used growth hormone or insulin. Their bodies are the smoking gun proof of that.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2013, 07:47:56 AM »
Equipose was not a steroid derived from horses. It was a steroid for horses. Some say it was the injectable form of Winstrol.  

No where did I say gorilla hormones from gorillas. I said gorilla hormones. Could be the same way. I don't know it was not my info jack ass.

Edit: I did say from horses and not for so yes... But you know what I mean.
$

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2013, 07:49:37 AM »
No where did I say gorilla hormones from gorillas. I said gorilla hormones. Could be the same way. I don't know it was not my info jack ass.
hehe i think you were misinformed

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2013, 07:51:28 AM »
Warm horse piss

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2013, 07:53:35 AM »
i was told odd things also over the years

turtle blood

bull testicles

cadaver gh

::)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2013, 07:54:14 AM »
hehe i think you were misinformed

Listen newb.... Do you even know who Bob Gruskin is? Go get your shine box you little turd.
$

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2013, 07:54:20 AM »

Reference: page 95, Total Recall- My Unbelievably true life.

Arnold actually got very skinny off season. There are many pictures of him showing that. Franco, Zane, and many others also lost weight after a contest when they went off drugs. Using drugs are a risk to health but it seemed back in the day the big stars competed in one contest or for a period of contests in one month or so. So many of them only used for few months out of a year.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2013, 08:00:08 AM »

You're mad at me because you can't form a coherent thought and I'm supposed to guess what you meant?  I think you meant exactly what you wrote and now you are embarrassed. Gorilla hormones!