Author Topic: What ever happened to....????  (Read 7228 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: What ever happened to....????
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2015, 03:27:24 PM »
RICHARDSON another jersey boy,if you would have seen him at 19/20 your jaw dropped like another jersian beau matlock sick potential...Richardson like arntz could have used the 212's then..
true...
Silvio grew up having Bertil Fox's picture all over his bedroom
Silvio probably got mad that his girlfriend mentioned his Muscle Hustle Gallery pics and that he can only afford second hand furniture from Shawn Ray, and still not pay Shawn for it. And that for Lonnie Teper he "peels on demand".

A Nigerian-Brazilian-by-way-of-Spain-and-then-by-way-of-Canada, I shakes my head :-\

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2015, 04:25:55 PM »
What happened to this guy, looked great at one point, but vanished from one season to the next...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2015, 04:30:32 PM »
What happened to this guy, looked great at one point, but vanished from one season to the next...
He decided that his third place finish at the Mr. O while being "all Natch-Ur-Al" wasn't good enough, and decided to use steroids. He was never the same after that.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2015, 07:08:22 PM »
put it all together and made huge jump in placings like overnight.side poses during that time was pretty impressive.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2015, 07:38:21 PM »
If there was ever a Getbig meet up I imagine there would be a lot of swords out.
Everyone of your posts has homo related  material. Give it a break. Go let your fantasies play out somewhere else

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2015, 07:51:06 PM »
put it all together and made huge jump in placings like overnight.side poses during that time was pretty impressive.

they worked well to hide his massive gut.
Something I just hate about that guy that totally makes me wanna punch him in the face.
?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2015, 09:54:02 AM »
they worked well to hide his massive gut.
Something I just hate about that guy that totally makes me wanna punch him in the face.
LOL TRUE...HE PACKED A LOT OF MUSCLE QUICK ,SICK ARMS/PRETTY THICK ALLOVER,HIS RISE AND FALL WAS QUICK TOO,ITS LIKE HE WENT FROM TOP 3 TO WHO?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2015, 12:28:09 PM »
Destroys Heath in that pic.