Author Topic: Suffering - Being shredded is for those that want to be miserable  (Read 174596 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Suffering
« Reply #250 on: June 27, 2014, 12:13:18 AM »
You are 1 delusional dumb fuck
:D

kind of ironic coming from you don't you think?

Simple Simon

« Reply #251 on: June 27, 2014, 12:13:53 AM »
I come to getbig since 98 and have been posting since 2005 I believe. Why do you spend so much energy trying to what?

Chiro...please post a pic where you match his shape. Yeah...thought so. Puffy bodybuilders need no apply. I will post a vid of vid now so you can compareyour "density" lol

You and the other numnuts are crazy to compare yourselves. You compare shitzus to a Lion? Be real Mr Salmon

Shape?
He doesnt have a shape, are you sure youre not prepping him for the Romanian National drainpipe sliding championships.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: June 27, 2014, 12:18:14 AM »
Shape?
He doesnt have a shape, are you sure youre not prepping him for the Romanian National drainpipe sliding championships.

honestly, you are not very good at this stuff .. look up squad posts

Simple Simon

« Reply #253 on: June 27, 2014, 12:19:42 AM »

honestly, you are not very good at this stuff .. look up squad posts

I dont quote people and then talk about something totally different.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #254 on: June 27, 2014, 12:24:20 AM »
Nobody can slate Borat's conditioning. BUT, ideally for bodybuilding it's a good idea for there to be some difference in depth between the middle of a muscle head and the joint before the next muscle head.

You know, out for forearms, in at the elbow, out around bi/tri flowing back in before the delts. Same for legs. Buuut this guy seems to be nothing but straight lines through and through. There is no 'shape' it's all just up and down.

I'm not quite sure how you can go on about shape. You could use the guy's arm as a ruler.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #255 on: June 27, 2014, 02:57:01 AM »
I'm guessing this guy's most muscular will be The MantisTM.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #256 on: June 27, 2014, 05:40:35 AM »

Serge was reportedly 200lb at 5'11.5  in this pic 1975 olympia and this guy is supposed to be 196lb at 6' ? either his bones are made of lead or it's utter BS.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #257 on: June 27, 2014, 06:36:04 AM »
Nobody can slate Borat's conditioning. BUT, ideally for bodybuilding it's a good idea for there to be some difference in depth between the middle of a muscle head and the joint before the next muscle head.

You know, out for forearms, in at the elbow, out around bi/tri flowing back in before the delts. Same for legs. Buuut this guy seems to be nothing but straight lines through and through. There is no 'shape' it's all just up and down.

I'm not quite sure how you can go on about shape. You could use the guy's arm as a ruler.

This is what I was seeing, and I know that Jim mentioned that he's going to fill out considerably... but usually, even when flat, there is some semblence of depth to the muscle... I'm seeing this a lot of the musculature being the same size as the joints.

Not that I know a whole lot about contest prep, but I feel like maybe this guy is doing it backwards from the way we see most people do it, who work out for years, put on size, and THEN diet down for a contest... rather than lifting for a few months, dieting down when he hasn't really put anything on yet, and then doing a show and putting on size afterwards..

Seems illogical but I don't have the experience to argue, so who knows?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: June 27, 2014, 06:48:02 AM »
I say he will be fine. Every idiot calls me idiot. Jim comes and says he will be fine. The idiots cannot call Jim an idiot for obvious reasons so their closed twisted minds begin to argue whether Jim has a lapse in judgement. But Jim is Jim so that is a NO. Basically everything except that THEY do NOT get it or cannot see the forrest for the trees. Unfortunately, this type of close mindedness is prevalent even at the top echelon let alone amongst 13 idiots who talk the way they look. There are also smart bodybuilders on getbig and intelligent people in general.

That being said, I will finish my steak and boiled corn with black cherries as dessert and generally basking in my AWESOMENESS  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: June 27, 2014, 06:49:04 AM »

Seems illogical but I don't have the experience to argue, so who knows?
exactly.. stop arguing because you don't comprehend how it works. Even some who think they understand, really don't.

Simple Simon

« Reply #260 on: June 27, 2014, 06:50:52 AM »
I say he will be fine. Every idiot calls me idiot. Jim comes and says he will be fine. The idiots cannot call Jim an idiot for obvious reasons so their closed twisted minds begin to argue whether Jim has a lapse in judgement. But Jim is Jim so that is a NO. Basically everything except that THEY do NOT get it or cannot see the forrest for the trees. Unfortunately, this type of close mindedness is prevalent even at the top echelon let alone amongst 13 idiots who talk the way they look. There are also smart bodybuilders on getbig and intelligent people in general.

That being said, I will finish my steak and boiled corn with black cherries as dessert and generally basking in my AWESOMENESS  ;D

So hes going to be doing the heavyweight class?

BOLDED SECTION = True Adonis bait

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #261 on: June 27, 2014, 07:01:55 AM »
exactly.. stop arguing because you don't comprehend how it works. Even some who think they understand, really don't.
Well the reason everyone is doubting you is because you don't exactly have a proven track record for turning people into competitive bodybuilders, you've never brought anyone on stage that looks like a BB, so of course they're going to assume you don't know what you're doing. If this turns out well I'll be the 1st to say I was wrong, but until you've proven people wrong, they're going to go with what you show them.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: June 27, 2014, 07:07:53 AM »
Well the reason everyone is doubting you is because you don't exactly have a proven track record for turning people into competitive bodybuilders, you've never brought anyone on stage that looks like a BB, so of course they're going to assume you don't know what you're doing. If this turns out well I'll be the 1st to say I was wrong, but until you've proven people wrong, they're going to go with what you show them.
exactly .. it's my first bodbuilder so to speak .. I also train and do nutrition for fighters, pro tennis players and I have clients for weightloss

who gives a fuck about the doubters? I don't doubt myself or who I work with so that leaves others projecting their own insecurities or lack of confidence in their knowledge and ability. I am taking a former fighter from obese to shredded and am willing to share how I do it. So maybe you should leave your doubts and pay attention and maybe lean something from his journey.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #263 on: June 27, 2014, 07:13:52 AM »
exactly .. it's my first bodbuilder so to speak .. I also train and do nutrition for fighters, pro tennis players and I have clients for weightloss

who gives a fuck about the doubters? I don't doubt myself or who I work with so that leaves others projecting their own insecurities or lack of confidence in their knowledge and ability. I am taking a former fighter from obese to shredded and am willing to share how I do it. So maybe you should leave your doubts and pay attention and maybe lean something from his journey.
This is the problem. You expect people to take what you say at face value, you expect them to not doubt you and try and learn from you, but no one is going to stop doubting or listen to your advices until you've shown them something to prove you're worth listening to. If you're successful, people will give you your props. But I would't expect that until then. People are paying attention, otherwise there wouldn't be so many replies in this thread one way or the other. Just let the results speak for themselves.

Simple Simon

« Reply #264 on: June 27, 2014, 07:19:33 AM »

Yadda fucking yadda
"Taking a fighter from obese to shredded", no you're not, he's doing it, you are just going to tell him whats blatantly fucking obvious.
Eat steak and veg.

For fucks sake these gurus are a fucking joke.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: June 27, 2014, 07:22:22 AM »
This is the problem. You expect people to take what you say at face value, you expect them to not doubt you and try and learn from you, but no one is going to stop doubting or listen to your advices until you've shown them something to prove you're worth listening to. If you're successful, people will give you your props. But I would't expect that until then. People are paying attention, otherwise there wouldn't be so many replies in this thread one way or the other. Just let the results speak for themselves.

the results are speaking for themselves? aren't you a former obese who cannot get into decent shape? pay attention dummy

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: June 27, 2014, 07:23:10 AM »
Yadda fucking yadda

exactly .. you are yapping like a frustrated housewife .. pipe down manlet

Simple Simon

« Reply #267 on: June 27, 2014, 07:24:14 AM »
Im 5'9 and 220lbs you asshole.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #268 on: June 27, 2014, 07:25:13 AM »
Im 5'9 and 220lbs you asshole.
Obviously not coached by Sev.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #269 on: June 27, 2014, 07:25:49 AM »

the results are speaking for themselves? aren't you a former obese who cannot get into decent shape? pay attention dummy

Yes they are. You claimed he'd look like a national level bodybuilder. So far he looks like a ripped small guy. His chest is the same thickness as his abs in that latest shot ffs. It is exactly the results people are talking about. .

If somehow the guy manages to blow up and get some muscle you can say you're as awesome as you like. But results up to this point only say ripped skinny guy

Simple Simon

« Reply #270 on: June 27, 2014, 07:26:18 AM »
Obviously not coached by Sev.
Did you notice how he dodged the question about what class he was doing?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: June 27, 2014, 07:32:34 AM »

simon probably has 40lbs of lean mass on the guy in your pics

you are doing to him what you are alleging others are doing to your client

im sure you are a big enough man to give props to people you argue with

will make more people inclined to take your word if you are fair
T

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #272 on: June 27, 2014, 07:42:42 AM »
Did you notice how he dodged the question about what class he was doing?
I'm guessing natural light weight. And I'm not kidding. Unless of course someone will unexpectedly get 'injured' because an additional 30 Lbs of muscle will not magically appear in the last three days of prep.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #273 on: June 27, 2014, 07:45:47 AM »

Former obese guy who is getting into shape slowly, working with an fairly high level industry guy with a proven track record of shredded competitors. And he doesn't do it the way you do. At all. So thats why im reserving judgement until I see him turn out.

So instead of calling everyone an idiot or a dummy because they don't believe you or are questioning what you've done, why dont you SHOW them, and THEN call them a dummy for not believing you. Thats how it works. Because if you fail, you're the dummy.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: June 27, 2014, 07:46:49 AM »
Former obese guy who is getting into shape slowly, working with an fairly high level industry guy with a track record of shredded competitors. And he doesn't do it the way you do. At all. So thats why im reserving judgement until I see him turn out.

to be fair disgusted really knows his shit

if he follows his advice he will look his best

which i think for your first show is what you would want
T