Author Topic: Fucking Hell: Some guy in Germany took a 6 year old to the Park and raped her  (Read 9401 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Fucking Hell: Some guy in Germany took a 6 year old to the Park and raped h
« Reply #100 on: January 30, 2008, 04:26:26 PM »
Why does this chaos pumpkinhead always make a gay remark? It seems that him and his great friend pandemonium only talk about homsexual topics.I am happy for you but please cut down the gay talk and save it for your DCM rat.
When it comes to "sharma and Nasser" all there is is gay talk.........
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #101 on: January 30, 2008, 04:36:13 PM »
Why shouldn't he post here? Would you rather he used robots he keeps in the dark and feeds shit to every few days like Nasser El Sonbattery (domestic) does?

Why are you dragging Nasser into this thread?

Nasser never hit his wife.. lol The story has been disproven already like a zillion times. Calling someone wife beater is a serious allegation, so make sure you don't throw it around.  ::)

Kinda funny how you jumped to defend Milos. He's obviously instructing you or something.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: January 30, 2008, 04:36:26 PM »
Nasser called, he wants his balls out of your mouth, NOW!! >:(

;D ;D ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #103 on: January 30, 2008, 04:38:25 PM »

;D ;D ;D

Doesn't surprise me that you'd laugh at something completely unfunny and unoriginal.  :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #104 on: January 30, 2008, 04:40:08 PM »
Doesn't surprise me that you'd laugh at something completely unfunny and unoriginal.  :-\
Blow anyone up today, Apu?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: January 30, 2008, 04:41:35 PM »

....and unCarmela.  How's that dot on your forehead?  Let's play darts!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #106 on: January 30, 2008, 04:41:43 PM »

Holy fuck did half of the information in this thread get misconstrued!!!

Milos did not make fun of the crime committed. However, another poster DID (I think it was a page back).

Nasser is accused of not coming on here to respond to allegations made on various things (synthol, small penis, etc....) and Bobs backs him up (no surprise!). Bobs has the retort "He answers with "yes but she says he has a small penis." The situation was whether Milos answers publicly via messenger or himself. Milos DOES answer from his own account, and on a world wide message board. Nasser does NOT. He hides behind multiple people (BigBobs, BBing.comscribe....whoev er).

Chick is right....most of GetBig may have taken "Reading and Comprehension 101" in school, but 99% of those that actually attended only passed one portion of the class.....

::)

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: January 30, 2008, 06:43:25 PM »
Milos is a scummy little drug dealer and addict who makes jokes about little girls being raped. He has to come on getbig to sell his snake oil to idiots. Nasser is a rich pimp who simply does not need to justify himself to losers in their parent's basements. However, as part of the TEAM and a devout lifelong Nasser fan I feel it is my duty to uphold his good name and correct silly lies when I see them posted.

Milos has to come on here. Nasser doesn't need to. We the team like to talk about him and correct the many lies and general buffoonery of the pumpkinheads. Nasser owes you people nothing and needs nothing from you. DCM needs your money.

It's a gulf in class.

holy fucking shit will you learn the lesson and quit?