Author Topic: British IFBB Trevor "right of of 4 years in prison" talking shit about Z. Khan  (Read 12991 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
 http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/pro-training/pros-training-other/4252-british-ifbb-pro-trevor-chrouch-the-forgotten-freak-calls-out-zack-king-khan.html

@10:15 mark is when he starts the smack talking

After a four year break away from the pro stage, the 300lb forgotten freak of nature himself; British pro Trevor Chrouch shows us how you grow a monster back like his and shares with us his controversial thoughts and feelings on many aspects of the sport including a roasting of one of the UK's most popular bodybuilders ever - You cannot miss this!!! He's back and with a vengeance and will be making his much anticipated comeback at the 2012 British Grand Prix this October where he hopes to rub out some of the best pro's on the planet!

"zack Khan i've heard this name before, he is from the same city i'm from , he is just a big ol' blimp i'm not impressed at all"

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Synthol, prob. from the same town as Ernie Taylor
L

bradistani

• Getbig V
khan annihilates him  8)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/pro-training/pros-training-other/4252-british-ifbb-pro-trevor-chrouch-the-forgotten-freak-calls-out-zack-king-khan.html

@10:15 mark is when he starts the smack talking

After a four year break away from the pro stage, the 300lb forgotten freak of nature himself; British pro Trevor Chrouch shows us how you grow a monster back like his and shares with us his controversial thoughts and feelings on many aspects of the sport including a roasting of one of the UK's most popular bodybuilders ever - You cannot miss this!!! He's back and with a vengeance and will be making his much anticipated comeback at the 2012 British Grand Prix this October where he hopes to rub out some of the best pro's on the planet!

"zack Khan i've heard this name before, he is from the same city i'm from , he is just a big ol' blimp i'm not impressed at all"

Says the man with the rediculous synthol tricep.
Lol, always got the wannabe's talking shit about others they dont know or cant match. Lol.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

Left tricep looks a bit pointy.....kinda` reminiscant of Ernie Taylor back in the day.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
is that man holding a knife to that poor white womans back?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Wow what a peak on his tricep ::) another ex con shit talking attention seeking negro, will not place top 10 at British GP ::)
Thunderdome approved

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
is that man holding a knife to that poor white womans back?
Haha!! Most likely...

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Disgusting physique...

I'm talking about the mudshark of course.
L

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
A SHEFFIELD gang member jailed for helping to kidnap and torture a man has failed in a bid to overturn his convictions.

Trevor Chrouch, 42, of Ormes Meadow, Owlthorpe, was one of a five-strong mob who attacked Alan Clarke, a former employee of one of the gang, over an alleged debt.
Chrouch was jailed indefinitely at Maidstone Crown Court in November 2007, after being found guilty of conspiracy to kidnap and conspiracy to falsely imprison.

London's Court of Appeal heard Mr Clarke was a former worker at a storage company run by fellow gang member Dean Rice.
Rice organised Chrouch and the others into a team, to intimidate his employee into handing over the cash.
On one occasion, Mr Clarke was tied up in a warehouse, beaten, shocked with a stun gun and told he would be injected with a syringe containing HIV positive blood.
He was also grabbed by the gang on a street in Camden, north London, and taken to a farm near Ashford, Kent.
Mr Clarke was tied to a radiator and threatened with a gun, but escaped by jumping out of a window and flagging down a passing motorist.
Asking for permission to appeal against his convictions, Chrouch criticised his legal team and the original trial judge's handling of the case. But Mr Justice Griffith Williams ruled there was "no substance" to his grounds of appeal.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
A SHEFFIELD gang member jailed for helping to kidnap and torture a man has failed in a bid to overturn his convictions.

Trevor Chrouch, 42, of Ormes Meadow, Owlthorpe, was one of a five-strong mob who attacked Alan Clarke, a former employee of one of the gang, over an alleged debt.
Chrouch was jailed indefinitely at Maidstone Crown Court in November 2007, after being found guilty of conspiracy to kidnap and conspiracy to falsely imprison.

London's Court of Appeal heard Mr Clarke was a former worker at a storage company run by fellow gang member Dean Rice.
Rice organised Chrouch and the others into a team, to intimidate his employee into handing over the cash.
On one occasion, Mr Clarke was tied up in a warehouse, beaten, shocked with a stun gun and told he would be injected with a syringe containing HIV positive blood.
He was also grabbed by the gang on a street in Camden, north London, and taken to a farm near Ashford, Kent.
Mr Clarke was tied to a radiator and threatened with a gun, but escaped by jumping out of a window and flagging down a passing motorist.
Asking for permission to appeal against his convictions, Chrouch criticised his legal team and the original trial judge's handling of the case. But Mr Justice Griffith Williams ruled there was "no substance" to his grounds of appeal.

This piece of shit thug should not have been let out, typical scumbag
Thunderdome approved

Nails

• Getbig V

what a piece of shit

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Thats why he didn`t want to talk about why he was in prison on that video.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
looks like TO on higher dosages
getbig or getgot

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
isnt Khan a trained Boxer as well as a big ugly monstah?
getbig or getgot

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
hahaha khan owns the dude all day long and twice on sunday.

Sentenza

• Getbig III
an ex-con bodybuilder?

what a surprise!

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
LOL That guy is completely outta breath just from sitting there and talking

Nails

• Getbig V
i bet he collects, clips and reads everything zack has done or put out.

Khan lives in this dudes mind

SmallPole

• Getbig III
wow, last time i saw that much synthol was at a guido convention

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf

Left tricep looks a bit pointy.....kinda` reminiscant of Ernie Taylor back in the day.

Funny, Ernie Taylor is his mentor

Impactedman

• Getbig II
  • youstinklikepoop
Total NON-factor. Trying to get attention by "calling Khan out".

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I'm a Brit, and i've never heard a thing about this guy.

ricorico

• Getbig II
is you tricep supposed to have a right angle on it???

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
lol shameless trevor....

Someone send this to Zack, I can guess his reaction.... :D

Great plug in the interview for the supplement company too T, what's it called again?!?! LOLZ