Author Topic: Is this for real Americans? National Defence Authorization Act  (Read 4681 times)

Xerxes

Is this for real Americans? National Defence Authorization Act
« on: December 02, 2011, 05:18:52 PM »
http://newsvoice.se/2011/12/02/us-senate-declares-the-entire-usa-to-be-a-battleground/

In a stunning move that has civil libertarians stuttering with disbelief, the U.S. Senate has just passed a bill that effectively ends the Bill of Rights in America.
Text: Mike Adams | Also watch this video: The US Constitution is gone
The National Defense Authorization Act is being called the most traitorous act ever witnessed in the Senate, and the language of the bill is cleverly designed to make you think it doesn’t apply to Americans, but toward the end of the bill it essentially says it can apply to Americans ”if we want it to.”
Bill Summary & Status, 112th Congress (2011 – 2012) | S.1867 | Latest Title: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 | Sponsor: Sen Levin, Carl [MI] (introduced 11/15/2011) | Related Bills: H.R.1540 | Latest Major Action: 12/1/2011 Passed/agreed to in Senate. | Status: Passed Senate with amendments by Yea-Nay. 93 – 7. | Record Vote Number: 218. | Latest Action: 12/1/2011

This bill, passed late last night in a 93-7 vote, declares the entire USA to be a ”battleground” upon which U.S. military forces can operate with impunity, overriding Posse Comitatus and granting the military the unchecked power to arrest, detain, interrogate and even assassinate U.S. citizens with impunity.
Even WIRED magazine was outraged at this bill, reporting:
Senate Wants the Military to Lock You Up Without Trial
…the detention mandate to use indefinite military detention in terrorism cases isn’t limited to foreigners. It’s confusing, because two different sections of the bill seem to contradict each other, but in the judgment of the University of Texas’ Robert Chesney — a nonpartisan authority on military detention — “U.S. citizens are included in the grant of detention authority.” Source

The passage of this law is nothing less than an outright declaration of WAR against the American People by the military-connected power elite. If this is signed into law, it will shred the remaining tenants of the Bill of Rights and unleash upon America a total military dictatorship, complete with secret arrests, secret prisons, unlawful interrogations, indefinite detainment without ever being charged with a crime, the torture of Americans and even the ”legitimate assassination” of U.S. citizens on right here on American soil!
If you have not yet woken up to the reality of the police state we’ve been warning you about, I hope you realize we are fast running out of time. Once this becomes law, you have no rights whatsoever in America — no due process, no First Amendment speech rights, no right to remain silent, nothing.

Text: Mike Adams

Xerxes

Re: Is this for real Americans? National Defence Authorization Act
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 05:33:40 PM »
Paul Craig Roberts, former Reagan administration official on the proposed bill

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Is this for real?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 05:38:26 PM »
And you know what, the average idiot American wont care, wont say or do anything, because the US Government has succesfully brainwashed it's citizens.  It's truly as if the average American has no idea what it's government has progressively been doing to them for the past decade.  Personally, I'm armed and ready to go, Let anarchy come, board up the Windows and bring it on.  Once the finacial system collapses the government will bring in the military to quell civil unrest and shits gunna go down.  Just wait and see.
V

Xerxes

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 05:43:26 PM »
And you know what, the average idiot American wont care, wont say or do anything, because the US Government has succesfully brainwashed it's citizens.  It's truly as if the average American has no idea what it's government has progressively been doing to them for the past decade.  Personally, I'm armed and ready to go, Let anarchy come, board up the Windows and bring it on.  Once the finacial system collapses the government will bring in the military to quell civil unrest and shits gunna go down.  Just wait and see.

Frightening scenario you're describing there.  :-\

Xerxes

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 05:55:04 PM »
 :o

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 08:07:05 PM »
And so it begins....
This is horrifying, but people wont wake up until they have M1A1's rolling down their streets....

Ganuvanx

• Getbig II
  • There's somethin out there, and it ain't no man.
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2011, 09:18:26 PM »
The government is setting the stage for violence in your country. Nobody seems to know or care. No surprise though, most of Americans still think a bunch of cavemen with box cutters pulled off 911. In actuality one of the main objectives of 911 was the kick off a solid decade destroying our rights. Other objectives being to instill hatred for the Islamic world and the financial breaking of the United States.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2011, 10:27:08 PM »
but is it real?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2011, 10:33:59 PM »
but is it real?
It's more real than death!
V

Xerxes

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2011, 03:04:26 AM »
THANKS FOR MOVING THIS TO THE "GENERAL" WHERE NOBODY WILL SEE IT. STUPID SHIT MODS, ARE YOU EVEN AMERICAN?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2011, 03:44:30 AM »
THANKS FOR MOVING THIS TO THE "GENERAL" WHERE NOBODY WILL SEE IT. STUPID SHIT MODS, ARE YOU EVEN AMERICAN?

Next time post some pics of oiled up bodybuilders in speedos along with it and you'll be ok.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2011, 04:33:33 AM »

I've been saying this for ages. And I have said what most probably is the ultimate end-coming of all this.

But of course all I got was bunch of attacks about how I hate America  ::)

Fact is, USA ain't nothing better anymore than most of the countries it criticizes! It once was but hell no anymore.  It used to be 'free zone' on the earth few decades back when there was an opponent block, similar to what America is today.

I feel bad for those who have no ways to protect themselves from US.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2011, 10:21:27 AM »
I've been saying this for ages. And I have said what most probably is the ultimate end-coming of all this.

But of course all I got was bunch of attacks about how I hate America  ::)

Fact is, USA ain't nothing better anymore than most of the countries it criticizes! It once was but hell no anymore.  It used to be 'free zone' on the earth few decades back when there was an opponent block, similar to what America is today.

I feel bad for those who have no ways to protect themselves from US.

In before "berzerkfury" makes a comment on eurotrash after he spills his mom made lemonade over his keyboard.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2011, 10:36:20 AM »

In before "berzerkfury" makes a comment on eurotrash after he spills his mom made lemonade over his keyboard.

You're so obsessed with me it's hilarious. I love how you bring me up at least 3-5x a week in threads I haven't even posted in.

Especially considering that you're living in an EU country where any rights you had were destroyed years ago. You answer to technocrats in Brussels that you don't even elect. Free speech in Europe? LOL.  :)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2011, 10:39:51 AM »
You're so obsessed with me it's hilarious. I love how you bring me up at least 3-5x a week in threads I haven't even posted in.

Especially considering that you're living in an EU country where any rights you had were destroyed years ago. You answer to technocrats in Brussels that you don't even elect. Free speech in Europe? LOL.  :)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahh ahahaahhahahahahaha this is too funny, really.  :D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2011, 10:42:29 AM »

Hahahahahahahahahahahahh ahahaahhahahahahaha this is too funny, really.  :D

As honored that I am that you take time out of your days melting down over something DK said to you in order to stalk me, you're really nothing more than a humorless crybaby.

You're the "uberman" of insolvent Eurotrash.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2011, 11:27:20 AM »
As honored that I am that you take time out of your days melting down over something DK said to you in order to stalk me, you're really nothing more than a humorless crybaby.

You're the "uberman" of insolvent Eurotrash.

Hahaha, you are hurt really bad. This means a lot to you, isn't it, "Fury".   :D

If you go by the name "Fury", than why don't you show me some fury, instead of acting like a drama queen?  :-*

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2011, 02:47:10 PM »

Welcome to the 3rd World

The United States is quickly becoming a post industrial neo-3rd-world country. Partly as a consequence of worsening unemployment and lack of economic opportunity, falling real wages and household incomes, growing poverty and increasing concentration of wealth, the U.S. government faces a historic fiscal crisis. Dominant corporate influence over the U.S. government, particularly by large banks, weakening rule of law at the federal level and destructive tax policies are compounding the economic problems facing the United States. Barring fundamental reforms or a hyperinflationary collapse of the U.S. dollar (due to the fiscal problems of the U.S. government), the deterioration of the U.S. economy will continue and accelerate. As the U.S. economy continues its decline, public health, nutrition and education, as well as the country’s infrastructure, will visibly deteriorate and the 3rd world status of the United States will become apparent.

:D

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2814652/posts

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article31819.html

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2011, 05:09:59 PM »
if we go down we're taking the rest of you with us.  it will be a 3rd world.  not a 3rd world cuntry.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2011, 01:12:29 AM »
if we go down we're taking the rest of you with us.  it will be a 3rd world.  not a 3rd world cuntry.

Sounds like a good plan, dude, I don't really give a fuck.  :)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2011, 12:56:12 PM »

OK, problem seems solved.

USA can now walk freely to Russia and take their enormous, world's biggest natural resources without firing a single shot.
This will quite surely be enough to save collapsing US economy.

There ya' go, yanks. Take what you want.  

Ganuvanx

• Getbig II
  • There's somethin out there, and it ain't no man.
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2011, 08:04:57 PM »
As soon as that illegal sack of islamic shit sitting in the Whitehouse signs this into law the US Constitution and Bill of Rights are meaningless. The United States will no longer be the United States. The government can kick in your door and put you away for life without a trial under the most minor of alleged suspicions. This thread has ~250 views. What’s coming in the US is almost deserved. Get yourself ready for what’s coming. It’s not far off.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2011, 09:09:50 PM »
As soon as that illegal sack of islamic shit sitting in the Whitehouse signs this into law the US Constitution and Bill of Rights are meaningless. The United States will no longer be the United States. The government can kick in your door and put you away for life without a trial under the most minor of alleged suspicions. This thread has ~250 views. What’s coming in the US is almost deserved. Get yourself ready for what’s coming. It’s not far off.
;D
V

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2011, 02:40:01 PM »
Scary as fuck, but what else could have been expected.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2011, 03:15:41 PM »
ron paul woudln't stand for this crap.

but hey, lifetime washington DC tool Newt will solve the problems, huh?   ;)