Author Topic: The AnabolicHalo Threads and Ramblings  (Read 253434 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Yes it sucks that there is little material reward for winning in amateur shows but please try and see there is glory and a sense of fulfillment that comes from winning a tough competition that no cash prize can bring. Try it before you laugh at it.
from a financial standpoint it's crazy

they all have to pay to compete

and the winner gets ballz

that's why i'm laughing

the trainer

so this guy who is a beast he won a show

everybody cheering today at the gym about his win in the weekend

i ask him what did you win? he says "i win the show!"

i ask but what did you win? like the prize?

he says

"a trophy and a bag of supplement samples"

ahahahahaa oh man ;D

A bodybuilder enters a competition not for money put for passion and love, testing yourself against other bodybuilders and enjoying the changes that your body goes through as you get ripped.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
If God is real, why have no bald man's prayers ever brought back his hair?
« Reply #4702 on: May 06, 2014, 10:52:44 AM »
This is not a joke but a serious question

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Baldness is a gift from God.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
You want more hair, grow a beard.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

Cuz their hair follicles are dead

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
God can heal alopecia  http://www.alopeciaworld.com/profiles/blogs/god-can-heal-alopecia

Posted by Alexis on November 30, 2012 at 2:00pmView Blog
A lot of people seem to think that God brings sickness upon people or He uses it as a punishment if you do something wrong but this is not the case. God LOVES us soooo much, He wants us to be healthy and well, and He wants to have a relationship with us and fellowship with us! it is satan who brings sickness upon people because his goal is to steal, kill and destroy (JOHN 10:10).The devil wants to take us out and he uses anything he can to do so including sickness. Alopecia and every other diseases is NOT from God. A lot of people think 'oh well, I guess God just wants me to be sick( or bald), i guess this is how its going to be'...NO! God wants you to have your health, He wants you to have your hair back. It takes faith,and just letting the word of God really sink into your spirit, and just believe that what the Lord says about healing is for you today because God still heals even in this day and age. i just want to give you all a few scriptures to just read everyday. Really let it sink into you until you whole heartedly believe it.
Isaiah 53:4
1 peter 2:24
Exodus 15:26
faith for healing- Hebrews 11;1
Also here is a testimony of a woman healed from hair loss. I will also put up other testimonies of people getting healed from diseases that doctors couldnt even figure out.
http://www.destinyedinburgh.com/testimonies/Healing/Godhealedmyhair...
http://www.gillistriplett.com/healing/articles/incurable.html

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
More likely genetics.

The studies don't lie.
Y

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
You want more hair, grow a beard.

the 18 year old birds would not be impressed, mature women like the beard more than the young ones.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
God is real.  He won't make your hair grow back, but if you are faithful, he might send a couple of angry wild bears to maul to death anyone who makes fun of your baldness.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
If you get hungry,don`t pray to God for a hot dog ! 

Knooger

• Getbig V
If you get hungry,don`t pray to God for a hot dog !  

No shit, I did that once and got raped in the ass. It would seem he has a sense of humor. I guess maybe I should have asked for a hotdog instead of a wiener to fill me up.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
God is real.  He won't make your hair grow back, but if you are faithful, he might send a couple of angry wild bears to maul to death anyone who makes fun of your baldness.

;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Baldness is the Root of all evil

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Baldness is the Root of all evil

Yes, all baldies are deemed sinners by the luscious-haired, fair-skinned, blue-eyed Jesus.

denarii

• Getbig V
maybe he got a schmoe level upgrade and was too polite to tell you

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
that was a good story in the bible

but why not just bring the hair back

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
god sounds like a nice and friendly chap.  Certainly not the homicidal egomaniac he has been made out to be.

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
If you believe in him, you'll have hair in Heaven, if not, you'll have a bad rug in hell.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
god sounds like a nice and friendly chap.  Certainly not the homicidal egomaniac he has been made out to be.
i think that maybe hey, "god" just isnt real and since then there is no cure for baldness, let's invent some crazy story about bears doing battle for the honor of bald heads ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
i think that maybe hey, "god" just isnt real and since then there is no cure for baldness, let's invent some crazy story about bears doing battle for the honor of bald heads ::)
You don`t think its more likely that an invisible force, that one entity controls, has complete control over the universe, including the ability to take over bears minds and send them on an honor killing mission because one of his subjects asked for his hair back?   ???

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
You don`t think its more likely that an invisible force, that one entity controls, has complete control over the universe, including the ability to take over bears minds and send them on an honor killing mission because one of his subjects asked for his hair back?   ???
lmao christians are about as smart as a bag of potatoes

they give bullshit answers to the followign questins

-if god is real, why are there so many devoted christians poor all their life?

-if god is real, why are there so many devoted christians bald all their life?

-if god is real, why are there so many devoted christians ugly all their life?

-if god is real, why are there so many devoted christians diagnosed with cancer at an early age?

etc etc

they always come up with some twisted masochistic answer "oh well this and that and this and that but in the end i am thankful"

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
DOn't worry, Jesus still loves you.