Author Topic: Can it really be possible?  (Read 1285 times)

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
Can it really be possible?
« on: March 27, 2007, 06:28:32 AM »
Bluto and Shadow are this unliked and unpopular in real life?

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: Can it really be possible?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 06:32:43 AM »

is this possible that grown men who are in their 30s act like12 yr kids in real life too? ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 06:34:49 AM »

I don't think Shadow's anywhere near as sad as Bluto TBH. Shadow can be trying at times and not make the brightest replies, but he's nowhere near as lame as Bluto. Bluto is yet to make 1 post that's worth reading.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 06:40:02 AM »
I don't think Shadow's anywhere near as sad as Bluto TBH. Shadow can be trying at times and not make the brightest replies, but he's nowhere near as lame as Bluto. Bluto is yet to make 1 post that's worth reading.
franky speaking kiwi,i only act like this when some people here attack my nationality for no reason..when people have nothing to say about me,they bash my nationality..i really cannot stand that shit..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 06:40:16 AM »
I agree, whereas shadow looks like a man who falls down a flight of stairs....bluto is the type to find the most stairs to fall into.....
L

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2007, 06:44:35 AM »
franky speaking kiwi,i only act like this when some people here attack my nationality for no reason..when people have nothing to say about me,they bash my nationality..i really cannot stand that shit..

you shouldn't live in such a crap country then!  ;D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2007, 06:47:52 AM »
you shouldn't live in such a crap country then!  ;D
Im sure if teh shadow tried to leave his country, the minute he stepped out of his village, he would be killed by a tiger.
L

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2007, 06:48:57 AM »

thanks for being so honest and open with us shadow    ::)

Do you think I care when people talk about the weaknesses in America? No, I don't, because there are alot of things that could change for the better in this country.

If you live in India, then get use to the slum, hiv and poverty jabs, because that's part of what brings your country down.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2007, 06:50:21 AM »
the minute he stepped out of his village, he would be killed by a tiger.
hahahahahahahaha, savage owning jj

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2007, 06:56:50 AM »
thanks for being so honest and open with us shadow    ::)

Do you think I care when people talk about the weaknesses in America? No, I don't, because there are alot of things that could change for the better in this country.

If you live in India, then get use to the slum, hiv and poverty jabs, because that's part of what brings your country down.
but i am not from that part of the country though...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2007, 07:00:48 AM »

I know and you shouldn't take it so personally. You seem genuinely pissed off when India's attacked which means you're letting people win when they do it. Just shrug it aside with a laugh and work on your comebacks more dude.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2007, 07:02:14 AM »
Im sure if teh shadow tried to leave his country, the minute he stepped out of his village, he would be killed by a tiger.
after being raped and crucified by the shit squad over and over again,i still can't believe you're a part of it now..what did you do to get into the squad?how many members of the shit squad gang bang you? ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2007, 07:02:50 AM »
I know and you shouldn't take it so personally. You seem genuinely pissed off when India's attacked which means you're letting people win when they do it. Just shrug it aside with a laugh and work on your comebacks more dude.

yes i am working on on my comebacks alot ;)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2007, 07:08:30 AM »
yes i am working on on my comebacks alot ;)

Good, because when you crack under the pressure and show us all you're angry, you're letting us win. The smart thing to do would be to make a good comeback and I don't mean your usual 'Horse cum' or 'Your mama' shit either ;)