Author Topic: Olympia: Duel in the Desert: White vs. Jackson  (Read 16717 times)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Olympia: Duel in the Desert: White vs. Jackson
« on: September 02, 2009, 09:06:30 AM »

At Olympia Weekend 2009, Nutrabolics’ Sponsored IFBB Pro Ben White will be competing against Johnny Jackson at Duel in the Desert: The World's Strongest Bodybuilder Lift Off. The winner will take home a $10,000 first-place prize and officially be crowned the World's Strongest Bodybuilder.

The two-lift duel will be comprised of the bench press and deadlift, with each man getting three attempts per lift. The highest combined total wins. Ben has benched 711 pounds in a bench shirt and 645 pounds raw, and is ready for this competition to finally prove who is the strongest in the world.

“Once and for all I will be the IFBB’s undisputed strongest bodybuilder!” boasted White.

Nutrabolics would like to wish Ben good luck in this much anticipated competition. We are proud to have you on our team!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Olympia: Duel in the Desert: White vs. Jackson
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 09:37:56 AM »
why? neither of them are the strongest pros. Stan Efferding is stronger on all lifts.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 09:40:04 AM »
why? neither of them are the strongest pros. Stan Efferding is stronger on all lifts.

correct.  Plus, Efferding squats.  This is like watching two guys who don't own baseball gloves hitting balls over the fence talking about who is the best baseball player. 

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 09:44:37 AM »
In 2009, Powerlifter Stan Efferding won the Masters Nationals Bodybuilding Championships, and thus his IFBB pro card, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

Would it not be interesting if Stan comes to the event, and challenges both of them right there.  Since he is an IFBB pro, and does best each of them, should be not get the $10,000

Stavios

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 09:46:57 AM »

Would it not be interesting if Stan comes to the event, and challenges both of them right there.  Since he is an IFBB pro, and does best each of them, should be not get the $10,000

it would be awesome

they would look like pussies if they don't let him compete

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2009, 09:49:51 AM »

I'm sure he's welcome to show up and challenge them...

...Bob Chick announced his Masters show 20wks out, so that way nobody could say "I didn't have time to train for it" or "He entered last minute and I didn't have time to bring my A game."

This is announced far enough out that I think Efferding can enter, hell Ronnie can enter and do another double (straps or not?) with 805 in a DL meet, and he squatted 800 or so (in a suit) for a double in "Cost of Redemption." His bench was week in that DVD though, I seem to remember 495 for a rough 5 reps? But you see him nailing the 200# DB's in "The Unbelievable" however.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2009, 09:52:07 AM »

Now that would be interesting.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2009, 09:53:52 AM »
IFBB Pro Ben White will be competing against Johnny Jackson at Duel in the Desert: The World's Strongest Bodybuilder Lift Off

Who is sponsoring this competition?

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2009, 10:10:38 AM »
why aren't these two negro thong warriors squatting too?

Stavios

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2009, 10:22:56 AM »
why aren't these two negro thong warriors squatting too?

lmao  ;D

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2009, 10:24:32 AM »
Are they using those "cheater suits"?  :P

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2009, 10:33:08 AM »
i think you had to have stepped on a pro stage this year to enter the powerlifting competition.

Efferding should do the Atlantic City Pro in off-season shape just to beat the pants off these two half-powerlifters a few weeks later :)