Author Topic: When Chic and Prince used to train....  (Read 68420 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Re: When Chic and Prince used to train....
« Reply #100 on: November 16, 2008, 10:09:18 PM »
...and you ended up being an internet poster who talks about the weight he used to push and pull..yet never made a dent in the sport.

quoted for truth

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #101 on: November 17, 2008, 12:15:43 AM »
All Kidding aside, in my opinion Bob had one of the best physiques in this decade for a Pro.  Definitely ALOT better than the crap on stage at the moment.

I could not agree more.  Very underrated

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: November 17, 2008, 05:55:58 AM »
I would laugh my ass off inside everytime I would watch Chic and prince train back in the day. These two brutes would train at a snails pace and huff and puff with 105lbs on a max set of EZ curls for 8 reps. Pathetic. These two Flex coverboys couldnt carry my jockstrap in the strength department. I loved watching Bob doing his curls with his navel high t shirt on. Neither of these men ever handled any real weight in Golds. Never did a compound power movement either. Just pussy workouts and heavy gear. They wouldnt come close to me when i was blowing out 500lb plus squats, and 500lb deadlifts. They just would disappear into the 3rd room and hammer strength away. Stage muscles and pansy workouts for these 2. Off season and on season. Prince would have gotten a nosebleed if he squatted and chic would have had butt water shooting out of his anus.

Are you a powerlifter?

Dorian didn't squat. Loads of guys don't bench. How old are you?

Do you know some people who have been training a while get injuries?

Isn't Tom Prince in particular renowned for his strength? I haven't seen you but you haven't been on the Olympia stage have you? Isn't BB about looking good not being a fat power monster?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #103 on: November 17, 2008, 06:05:58 AM »
Beefy heavyweight why were you thinking about Chic when you were doing your 'hardcore' training?

Why were you watching what Chic was doing when you should have been training?

Why were you concerned what room he was training in at Gold's?

Why were you counting his reps on curls?

Why are you now discussing Chic's workout from 5 or  6 years ago

Not only do you sound bitter, obsessive, and jealous.... you sound like a stalker

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #104 on: November 17, 2008, 06:07:52 AM »
Beefy heavyweight why were you thinking about Chic when you were doing your 'hardcore' training?

Why were you watching what Chic was doing when you should have been training?

Why were you concerned what room he was training in at Gold's?

Why were you counting his reps on curls?

Why are you now discussing Chic's workout from 5 or  6 years ago

Not only do you sound bitter, obsessive, and jealous.... you sound like a stalker

Why do you care so much?

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #105 on: November 17, 2008, 06:08:16 AM »
Its time for you to move on you fucking stalker. If Chic wasnt around, then what meaning would your pathetic life have?
I would then move on to Chic's best buddy, Tom "I stand in paper bags" Prince. Get back to rubbing under your nutsack and smelling your fingers.

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: November 17, 2008, 06:10:16 AM »
Why do you care so much?

Don't know which is gayer: counting Chick's reps, photoshopping gay pics, arguing with the person who does these things on the internet, or commenting on an argument about these things? ;D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #107 on: November 17, 2008, 06:10:41 AM »
I would then move on to Chic's best buddy, Tom "I stand in paper bags" Prince. Get back to rubbing under your nutsack and smelling your fingers.

dude you were counting Chics reps on curls...that is weird.

and you are still thinking about it years later....very weird

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #108 on: November 17, 2008, 06:11:15 AM »
Are you a powerlifter?

Dorian didn't squat. Loads of guys don't bench. How old are you?

Do you know some people who have been training a while get injuries?

Isn't Tom Prince in particular renowned for his strength? I haven't seen you but you haven't been on the Olympia stage have you? Isn't BB about looking good not being a fat power monster?

dorian squatted for several years, then started to rely more on the legpress (due to injuries), but even then he did do smith machine squats now and then.

and both prince and bob used heavy ass weight on free weight exercises when they were coming up, but there comes a point for the huge drugged up guys when the benefit vs risk ratio tips over when it comes to free weights usage thus you start using machine exercises more and pre exhaustion techniques. also the laziness factor comes to play after many years of gutbusting lifting.

and finally, if you can get your incline smith machine press to go from 5x200 up to 8x315 your chest will grow. dont have to use free weights for that.

also , the drug users can always just up the dosage  :)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #109 on: November 17, 2008, 06:11:26 AM »
I'm sure Bob has stated many times that Tom Prince was VERY strong and trained very heavy.

These stories are pretty funny but there is not alot of truth to them
Tom may have been strong but I never saw either of the two lift anything beyond average. They just didnt have the love of heavy basics and heavy iron. They trained just enough to grow or maintain. These were not Dorian workouts.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #110 on: November 17, 2008, 06:12:02 AM »
Don't know which is gayer: counting Chick's reps, photoshopping gay pics, arguing with the person who does these things on the internet, or commenting on an argument about these things? ;D

Hey, I think I'm offended somewhere in there... 8)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #111 on: November 17, 2008, 06:18:26 AM »
I know beefy, but its best to keep confidential.... 8)

You are pathetic. Go on stud. Tell them who I am. You dont know who I am. You just want to feel important. Just be careful, because you may name the wrong guy.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #112 on: November 17, 2008, 06:19:08 AM »
Why do you care so much?

A grown man watching Chic workout from afar....and counting his reps on dumbell curls....and thinking about it years later...and discussing it online...is rather creepy.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #113 on: November 17, 2008, 06:21:41 AM »
...and you ended up being an internet poster who talks about the weight he used to push and pull..yet never made a dent in the sport. 
You are very wrong my friend. And BTW ,Chic has many more posts than me.

bigtraps

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: November 17, 2008, 06:22:02 AM »
WOW, WOW, WOW.  This is good shiz.  It's on.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: November 17, 2008, 06:23:10 AM »
You are very wrong my friend. And BTW ,Chic has many more posts than me.

what was your highest natural bw? (before you started using drugs, not off cycle)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #116 on: November 17, 2008, 06:24:37 AM »

A grown man watching Chic workout from afar....and counting his reps on dumbell curls....and thinking about it years later...and discussing it online...is rather creepy.
That tends to happen when all one sees is chic using fake DB's for magazine shoots and then the man cant lift half of it in a real workout. They are all show.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #117 on: November 17, 2008, 06:33:46 AM »
That tends to happen when all one sees is chic using fake DB's for magazine shoots and then the man cant lift half of it in a real workout. They are all show.

Why are you such a pussy as to talk shit about chic but cant post under your real name.

must be too busy lifting your massive weights and getting ready to loose onstage to chic ...again.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
This is very interesting...........
« Reply #118 on: November 17, 2008, 06:38:46 AM »
So Bob Chic does not have a problem with/ and does not cast judgement on guys like Prince whom he always speaks of as his best friend. A firend who stands in paper bags while getting his meat pipe smoked in stalls. A man who fans his nuts out onto his inner thighs for Colt. And a man who will let you cum on his belly as long as you dont"Cross the line".........But he will condemn a man like myself for posting stories about guys like his friend and the other low lifes in this sport. Something is wrong here. So the pig underworld of bodybuilding is something Bob seems to defend or inn his words know nothing about first hand, but a guy like me is no good. Ha, Ha, Ha. keep on wearing your captain Crunch outfit, Bob. You really are an ambassador for the sport. You are the next Arnold!

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #119 on: November 17, 2008, 06:41:17 AM »
what was your highest natural bw? (before you started using drugs, not off cycle)
In my teen competition days, before drugs , I reached a high offseason weight of 260. But very smooth and soft.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: This is very interesting...........
« Reply #120 on: November 17, 2008, 06:44:58 AM »
Not interesting.  What a letdown.

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
« Reply #121 on: November 17, 2008, 06:45:54 AM »
Captain Crunch outfit  ??? ???

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: November 17, 2008, 06:50:09 AM »
In my teen competition days, before drugs , I reached a high offseason weight of 260. But very smooth and soft.

and competition bw (as a natural)

+ at what height?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #123 on: November 17, 2008, 06:58:39 AM »
I think Bob Chick just has bodybuilding up on a pedestal inside his head, like it can do no wrong, there is no bad or ugly side to it, kind of like your parents when you start having sex or drinking...they know it's going on but they try to block it out.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #124 on: November 17, 2008, 07:01:22 AM »
It's called genetics not drugs.
Of course drugs do play an important role in bodybuilding but genetics is far more important.
Genetics include good response to gear.
Nobody will look like an IFBB pro or even close to without a lot of steroids. But most people would not look like a bodybuilder (not even talking about pro..) even on ridiculous amounts of gear. That's a fact.
Most people couldn't win a national show even if they train and diet their asses of and use 5 grams a week.. sad but true. One could say bodybuilding is all genetics but certainly not all drugs..

::)

where do these clowns come from.
175lbs by 31st July