Author Topic: The Iran attack is ON...  (Read 4871 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: The Iran attack is ON...
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2007, 06:12:35 PM »
Well I think the issue is that they do have oil, and we're not sure what they'll do. Plus we know that having nukes will not make anything they do better. Since the Taliban is now primarily funded by the Narco's and in all honesty would have had to turned to them before long anyway, without a war, that really doesn't matter.
L

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2007, 06:14:36 PM »
Whats all this Lebanon crap. Do any of u guys realize we train their military or that Israeli advisors train their tankers and pilots. They go into Lebanon when Hezbollah uses area's of that country to launch rockets and other attacks. It is in the best interest of Israel to have a fully functioning Lebanese army dealing with terror groups inside that country. They, the Lebanese are caught between Israel and Syria and her proxy terror armies. Any time Syria does something, Israel counters and Lebanon suffers. It is what it is. As I've posted before, Israel acts as a huge friendly aircraft carrier for American interests inside the Middle East. Israel is a 7 minutes afterburner ride to every major capital in that region. Its in our best interest to see them survive. Itwas in our best interest during the Cold War, as they acted as another Intel arm for us against the Soviets.

listen man, whoever brainwashed you into thinking hezbollah was some terrorist militia did a good job. the hezbollah work with lebanese army hand in hand. They are not there to instigate. They defend against israel. What makes you think they are there, untouched by the lebanese army, unaccounted for or ungoverned? Lebanon NEEDS them.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2007, 06:15:07 PM »
Well I think the issue is that they do have oil, and we're not sure what they'll do. Plus we know that having nukes will not make anything they do better. Since the Taliban is now primarily funded by the Narco's and in all honesty would have had to turned to them before long anyway, without a war, that really doesn't matter.

I dont want them to have nukes either.  I think it's inevitable in 20-30 years that most nations in that region will have them.   With the interweb and all.  So we can hit them.

Just be honest with us.  Tell us it's the nukes and the oil.  We'll wear our flag pins and make little songs about hanging admedijahad.  Just don't pull another bs false flag and use patriotism to co-erce a vote for it.

Just be honest.  We're cool with war to keep prices low.  Just don't BS us :)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2007, 06:18:48 PM »
I dont want them to have nukes either.  I think it's inevitable in 20-30 years that most nations in that region will have them.   With the interweb and all.  So we can hit them.

Just be honest with us.  Tell us it's the nukes and the oil.  We'll wear our flag pins and make little songs about hanging admedijahad.  Just don't pull another bs false flag and use patriotism to co-erce a vote for it.

Just be honest.  We're cool with war to keep prices low.  Just don't BS us :)

Maybe you are...don't know how many of the other Americans would be...they like be blindsided, tricked, lied to...they get off on it...

Most Americans are apathetic, complacent, ignorant and stupid...in that order...
I hate the State.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2007, 06:21:43 PM »
I dont want them to have nukes either.  I think it's inevitable in 20-30 years that most nations in that region will have them.   With the interweb and all.  So we can hit them.

Just be honest with us.  Tell us it's the nukes and the oil.  We'll wear our flag pins and make little songs about hanging admedijahad.  Just don't pull another bs false flag and use patriotism to co-erce a vote for it.

Just be honest.  We're cool with war to keep prices low.  Just don't BS us :)

240, correct me if im wrong, but you seem like a neo con yourself, your all for war, oil management by corps. etc. everything that's wrong, but everything that makes $$$$$$$$$$$$$. Now unless you were some billionare,shareholder,hedgefund vet.why would you support this? This shit only makes the rich richer, it MAY keep us safe for sometime, but why support it? it's not benefiting you in any way.

???

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2007, 06:26:25 PM »
240, correct me if im wrong, but you seem like a neo con yourself, your all for war, oil management by corps. etc. everything that's wrong, but everything that makes $$$$$$$$$$$$$. Now unless you were some billionare,shareholder,hedgefund vet.why would you support this? This shit only makes the rich richer, it MAY keep us safe for sometime, but why support it? it's not benefiting you in any way.

???

The guy is a neo-con! He just admitted it!
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2007, 06:26:50 PM »

I'm not a neocon.  Cause they lie.  but I am okay with american imperialism to maintain a way of life we have - which is by definition unsustainable, as we lose more competitive advantages every day.

My thinking is that 1) a shitstorm will eventually come (recession or depression)
OR
2) The US will re-gain competitive advantages.

One of the two is inevitable.  If we walk away from mid east, then #1 happens in 15 years without a doubt.  Absolutely.  If we stay there and keep the status quo - even borrowing to do so - then perhaps as they weaken and we get more fingers in more pies, we'll regain some compettive advantages - tech, global resource, medicine, etc.  not mnfg of course.

The libs are morally right.  but they don't have a plan B for the day that iran/Iraq/Syria and the saudis all shake hands and agree not to sell oil to us.  And it COULD happen.  

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2007, 06:28:00 PM »
why though? if your in the blue color class. it does not make sense. It's not benefiting you whatsoever.

Maybe he think's the people that run the world are awesome  :'(

doesn't make sense from a logical standpoint

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2007, 06:28:09 PM »
listen man, whoever brainwashed you into thinking hezbollah was some terrorist militia did a good job. the hezbollah work with lebanese army hand in hand. They are not there to instigate. They defend against israel. What makes you think they are there, untouched by the lebanese army, unaccounted for or ungoverned? Lebanon NEEDS them.

Hezbollah first emerged during the Lebanese Civil War as a militia of Shia followers of the Ayatollah Khomeini, trained, organized and funded by a contingent of Iranian Revolutionary Guards.[8] Hezbollah's three main goals are to: Eradicate what it views as Western colonialism in Lebanon, bring to justice of those who committed atrocities during the war (specifically the Phalangists), and establish an Islamic government in Lebanon.[9] Hezbollah has realized that the goal of transforming Lebanon into an Islamic state is not practical at this time and has temporarily abandoned it.[8]

Six countries, including the United States and the United Kingdom, officially list Hezbollah or its external security arm as a terrorist organization, though its designation as such is not unanimous among world powers (perhaps most notably, the European Union[10]). Most in the Arab and Muslim worlds regard Hezbollah as a legitimate resistance movement.[3]

Hezbollah has popular support in Shi'a Lebanese society[11] and has mobilized demonstrations of hundreds of thousands.[12][13][14] In addition Hezbollah receives arms, training, and financial support from Iran[15][16] and has "operated with Syria's blessing" since the end of the Civil War.[17][18] Hezbollah, which started only with a militia, has grown to an organization which has seats in the Lebanese government, a radio and a satellite television station, and programs for social development.[19] Since 1992 the organization has been headed by Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah, its Secretary-General.

L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2007, 06:29:04 PM »
The guy is a neo-con! He just admitted it!

I voted for Bush, Dole, Bush and Bush.  yes, I'm a repub.  I dislike when my party lies.  I dislike when my party uses corruption, fearmongering, and insulting propaganda.  

neocons defend their party's actions blindly.  I do not.  I understand global economics and love seeing the world grow and change.  I don't want the USA to lose access to oil and get poor.  I just don't.  And it's inevitable if we let them manage their own oil - cause they will sell to RUS and CHI, who exploit their people and can pay better than us.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2007, 06:32:11 PM »
240, the usa is already poor, we're in trillions of debt to china, what happens if they use that power (and they are threatening us) to possibly switch partnership,

i dont recall clearly what they're threatening to do, but more or so the power the set off a economic nuke :'(

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2007, 06:34:54 PM »
China has too much to loose to really mess with the status quo. They will have economic hegemony over much of Asia without firinga shot..they won't do anything.
L

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2007, 06:35:21 PM »

Hezbollah first emerged during the Lebanese Civil War as a militia of Shia followers of the Ayatollah Khomeini, trained, organized and funded by a contingent of Iranian Revolutionary Guards.[8] Hezbollah's three main goals are to: Eradicate what it views as Western colonialism in Lebanon, bring to justice of those who committed atrocities during the war (specifically the Phalangists), and establish an Islamic government in Lebanon.[9] Hezbollah has realized that the goal of transforming Lebanon into an Islamic state is not practical at this time and has temporarily abandoned it.[8]

Six countries, including the United States and the United Kingdom, officially list Hezbollah or its external security arm as a terrorist organization, though its designation as such is not unanimous among world powers (perhaps most notably, the European Union[10]). Most in the Arab and Muslim worlds regard Hezbollah as a legitimate resistance movement.[3]

Hezbollah has popular support in Shi'a Lebanese society[11] and has mobilized demonstrations of hundreds of thousands.[12][13][14] In addition Hezbollah receives arms, training, and financial support from Iran[15][16] and has "operated with Syria's blessing" since the end of the Civil War.[17][18] Hezbollah, which started only with a militia, has grown to an organization which has seats in the Lebanese government, a radio and a satellite television station, and programs for social development.[19] Since 1992 the organization has been headed by Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah, its Secretary-General.

cmon man give us a source, we already know the usa thinks hezbollah is a terrorist state, yet they do not attack any other coutnry but israel, which has captured part of lebanon once and hold lebanese soldiers as prisoners of war.

so give us a non bias source, until then i might research the hezbollah and spit in face of your ''USA holier than thou mindstate''

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2007, 06:39:04 PM »
Non bias...that was from wiki, which i regret using but I figured it would provide a non-bias source. They are a terror organizations. They were the first to use suicide attacks. More to the point... I'm an American and they pose a threat to American interests. I'm not a self hating liberal nor a neocon.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2007, 06:40:32 PM »
why though? if your in the blue color class. it does not make sense. It's not benefiting you whatsoever.
Maybe he think's the people that run the world are awesome  :'(
doesn't make sense from a logical standpoint

I'm in the 80 to 120k yearly range for household.  def not a rich neocon.

I support their agenda for longterm US survival.  Seriously - if the people in the mid east had one more generation with web access to get their shit together, we were in trouble.  They would have sold to RUS and CHI, they were all dropping the dollar.

most people are selfish - they'd rather live well and let the rest of the world fall apart.  most repubs use the lies of religious superiority, WMD, bringing democracy, or some other lie.  I'm not.  

I'll be straight - i want to control their oil so I know we get it at good prices and we don't have depression as a result.

period.

neocons like Beach Bum and The Coach will lie to themselves.  They'll cite "we're bringing them democracy".  I consider people like that to lack the minerals to be honest.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2007, 06:41:40 PM »
Hezbollah was founded by Lebanese Khomeinists and members of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps in Lebanon in the 1980s. Prior to September 11 it was supported by Syria and Iran and was responsible for the deaths of more Americans than any other terrorist group. Hezbollah is believed responsible for having taken part in the simultaneous suicide bombing of U.S. marine barracks and French paratrooper headquarters in Beirut on April 18, 1983, an attack that killed 241 Marines and 58 French soldiers, the highest loss of life among servicemen either nation had suffered since the Vietnam and Algerian wars, respectively. According to press reports and government documents, it was the execution and impact of these attacks, combined with the subsequent withdrawal of the U.S.-led Multinational Forces from Lebanon, which later served as an inspiration to Osama bin Laden.

This about sums it up.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2007, 06:42:36 PM »
240, the usa is already poor, we're in trillions of debt to china, what happens if they use that power (and they are threatening us) to possibly switch partnership,

i dont recall clearly what they're threatening to do, but more or so the power the set off a economic nuke :'(

CHI has more interest in the US doing well than anyone else in the world.

When you owe the bank $10,000 - they own you.
When you owe the bank $10 mil - YOU OWN THEM.

old CNBC adage there.  China will bend over backwards, cause the trillions in debt mean nothing if the US falls.  Plus it means we'll stop buying their products for our walmarts (hi beach bum!)  China is our biggest competitor and best friend.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2007, 06:44:29 PM »
Non bias...that was from wiki, which i regret using but I figured it would provide a non-bias source. They are a terror organizations. They were the first to use suicide attacks. More to the point... I'm an American and they pose a threat to American interests. I'm not a self hating liberal nor a neocon.

interesting.. it said iran sold hezbollah weapons,does wiki list that the USA sold weapons to hussein to kill his own people?

DOUBT IT!

it might've been for oil, but i think that buying weapons from iran to defend your country from israel is a little more justified than selling weapon for oil.

just my opinion.

wiki is not even a legit source anyway, so i dont fault you.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2007, 06:46:24 PM »
The problem with Coach is that he's gotten to into the drum banging Limbaugh stuff. Limbaugh's fine until he goes off on the patriotic bent that he knows is crazy. I don't think u can hoist democracy on peoples who are not ready for it. I think u can pitch the fact that Saddam is/was a murderous scumbag and may have wmd's and will present a threat to the US either now or in the future. Further u can say that Iran/Iraq have oil and have proven unreliable. Ties to terror can easily be made...the weakest case is bringing democracy, Freedom and democracy are to different things.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2007, 06:49:11 PM »
The problem with Coach is that he's gotten to into the drum banging Limbaugh stuff. Limbaugh's fine until he goes off on the patriotic bent that he knows is crazy. I don't think u can hoist democracy on peoples who are not ready for it. I think u can pitch the fact that Saddam is/was a murderous scumbag and may have wmd's and will present a threat to the US either now or in the future. Further u can say that Iran/Iraq have oil and have proven unreliable. Ties to terror can easily be made...the weakest case is bringing democracy, Freedom and democracy are to different things.

Many neocons are sheep.  Rush will sell 5 different angles as to why war is good (one for each level of thinker), and the neocon will latch on to one.   joe liked WMD cause it was tangible, and democracy cause it was heroic and made him feel good.

Coach once said that liberals - who are against war - won't get into heaven.  That only the people on the right, who support aggressive wars, are in God's favor.  This shows you the level of brainwashedness, denial, etc.

I'm an a-hole, but i'm honest. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2007, 06:49:45 PM »
What weapons...we didn't sell him chemicals..that was all bullshit. He got some support during the 9 year war with Iran. Most of his military was Russian made and trained. U can't fight with Russian equipment without using Soviet doctrine and a lifeline to spare parts. We provide weapons to anybody who fights are enemies, sometimes the game changes. We diodn't go into Iraq because we wanted our M-16's back.
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2007, 06:51:01 PM »
I'm in the 80 to 120k yearly range for household.  def not a rich neocon.

I support their agenda for longterm US survival.  Seriously - if the people in the mid east had one more generation with web access to get their shit together, we were in trouble.  They would have sold to RUS and CHI, they were all dropping the dollar.

most people are selfish - they'd rather live well and let the rest of the world fall apart.  most repubs use the lies of religious superiority, WMD, bringing democracy, or some other lie.  I'm not.  

I'll be straight - i want to control their oil so I know we get it at good prices and we don't have depression as a result.

period.

neocons like Beach Bum and The Coach will lie to themselves.  They'll cite "we're bringing them democracy".  I consider people like that to lack the minerals to be honest.

Live for the day huh?

We wouldn't need to do all this bullshit if we had developed alternative fuels/energy, stopped spending a trillion a year on military bases and lived within our means...

You're probably going to vote for Guilliani, right? ::)
I hate the State.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2007, 06:52:35 PM »
Hezbollah was founded by Lebanese Khomeinists and members of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps in Lebanon in the 1980s. Prior to September 11 it was supported by Syria and Iran and was responsible for the deaths of more Americans than any other terrorist group. Hezbollah is believed responsible for having taken part in the simultaneous suicide bombing of U.S. marine barracks and French paratrooper headquarters in Beirut on April 18, 1983, an attack that killed 241 Marines and 58 French soldiers, the highest loss of life among servicemen either nation had suffered since the Vietnam and Algerian wars, respectively. According to press reports and government documents, it was the execution and impact of these attacks, combined with the subsequent withdrawal of the U.S.-led Multinational Forces from Lebanon, which later served as an inspiration to Osama bin Laden.

This about sums it up.

Believed...haha thats cute, and pathetic

few things from that paragraph-

1. hezbollah was supported by syria until 9/11? well the usa supports syria to this day. Why did syria stop supporting hezbollah after 9/11? does syria think hezbollah was resposible for 9/11 or had ties to al-queida? ahahahaha.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2007, 06:52:59 PM »
I'm pretty damm conservative....but when they bring up God, my skin crawls. Maybe because its seems like magic to some libs, thus causing any argument u make to be dismissed. I never bring up God in any argument. I'm a cathoilc with 12 years hard time under my belt as a student.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2007, 06:53:41 PM »
What weapons...we didn't sell him chemicals..that was all bullshit.

we sent deadly strains to iraqi univerisities, during iraq's war with iran.
then saddam acquired them, made weapons which he used.
rumsfeld arrived shortly afterwards to shake hands and do whatever else.

Maybe not sell - definitely facilitated it.  You send strains to a guy in war with an uprising, who killed hudreds on his first day in office 2 years earlier... then you act all surprised he used your deadly strains for non-research purposes.

Back to the honesty thing.  We knew what they were for.  Just admit it. ya know?