Author Topic: UFC IS PATHETIC  (Read 28839 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
UFC IS PATHETIC
« on: January 17, 2006, 05:53:20 PM »
K1 or boxing is way better! Why do you enjoy guy on top of guy action. They just like to be close to other man. Jijitsu is not a sport!  :-\
just push some weight!

Geo

• Getbig IV
Re: UFC IS PATHETIC
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2006, 05:58:52 PM »
alexxx
Time Out
Getbig II

owned

c-u-n-hell

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 08:17:18 AM »
K1 or boxing is way better! Why do you enjoy guy on top of guy action. They just like to be close to other man. Jijitsu is not a sport!  :-\
are you retarted did you watch the first 5 ufc videos the boxers got destroyed I know jiu jitsu must seem boring to the untrained eye but it is a chess match one mistake can destroy you so untill you do most arts dont comment on them you just make yourself look silly imo

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2006, 10:06:40 AM »
I just think there are more effective style of combat, besides lots of shmoes pretend they know boxing and go fight, giving boxing a bad name. If the ufc guys fough against big names, then they would stand no chance. BTW i did do lots of martial arts but no jujitstu.
just push some weight!

OKMike

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2006, 01:02:35 PM »
I just think there are more effective style of combat, besides lots of shmoes pretend they know boxing and go fight, giving boxing a bad name. If the ufc guys fough against big names, then they would stand no chance. BTW i did do lots of martial arts but no jujitstu.

So you admit you are judging something you know little about.

Capt._America

• Getbig II
  • Would rather be feared than respected
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2006, 01:04:41 PM »

Alexx,

Boxing sucks, used to be a big fan, fights are set up, if no  knock out the more popular fighter will win, besides, can have a bout, throw 8 punches a round and win, did you not see Hopkins get ripped off twice last year, too corrupt, UFC is true fighting.

an123

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2006, 01:56:42 PM »
Then don't watch it?  ???

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2006, 02:49:37 PM »
lol i don't and i don't watch bosing anymore either  ;D

The only boxing fights i watch is with the legends ex: ali, foreman, and tyson

i don't watch any fighting because i don't have cable  :( (just watching some clips online)
just push some weight!

NYCDVR

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2006, 07:40:41 PM »
Um most UFC fights stay on the feet nowadays

The guys coming in all have wrestling abilities translation they do not give up the takedown and its much more stand up

Chuck Lidell

Jackass

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2006, 09:11:25 PM »

please list the styles of combat that are more effective than jui jistsu please, im all ears.

how does a big name boxer fight on the ground?...........he doesnt. if "boxers" fought ufc fighters in a stand up match...boxing rules...of course they are at a greater advantage. if a boxer fights in a ufc style fight, he stands to get his ass whopped in most situations. if you dont know how to defend yourself from various attacks, you will lose. perod.

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2006, 09:33:18 PM »
Boxing is drawn out. A REAL fight never goes 12 rounds.

UFC is as close to REAL as we'll get.

'Nuff said.

c-u-n-hell

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2006, 08:40:52 AM »
K1 is cool but the mma fights are as close to as real as it gets 90%  of fights end up on the ground so why not learn some skill why you are down there besides no pro boxer could whip a true mma fighter period

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2006, 08:55:00 AM »
hahaha did you guys see the suposed karate champion against muhammad ali? It was supposed to be all for show at first but as soon as ali hit him, the karate chump was on the floor and was too scared to get up. I would guess ufc fighters are like that karate guy  ;)
just push some weight!

blaster

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2006, 03:16:48 PM »
hahaha did you guys see the suposed karate champion against muhammad ali? It was supposed to be all for show at first but as soon as ali hit him, the karate chump was on the floor and was too scared to get up. I would guess ufc fighters are like that karate guy  ;)

Duh, yeah, tell that to Robbie Lawler!  ::)

He'd punch all ten shades of shit outta YOU.

JUSTJAXX

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2006, 04:11:03 PM »
isn't the fact that the UFC exists proof enough??  this guy is trying to prove stuff that was pretty much settled in the mid 90s

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2006, 05:32:57 PM »
Come on i know ufc gays oops i meant guys c suck ass!
just push some weight!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2006, 05:36:09 PM »
Why do you keep talking? No one cares about some little twit and his opinion.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2006, 05:40:27 PM »
I could whoop any of those panzies!!
just push some weight!

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2006, 05:51:33 PM »
fedor or nog would destroy any boxer or karate guy in a real fight,if you dont know ho fight on the ground you dont know how to fight,period.
R

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2006, 05:54:29 PM »
next thing you hear is if you don't know how to fight underwater than you don't know how to fight  ::)
just push some weight!

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2006, 06:02:36 PM »
on the real bro,most street fights end up on the ground,most street fights ive ever seen anyway.i think these days fighters have to be good on their feet as well as on the ground cause ya never know where its going to take place.gone are the days of just being a ground expert or stand up expert,well rounded is where its at imo
R

blaster

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2006, 06:38:27 PM »
on the real bro,most street fights end up on the ground,most street fights ive ever seen anyway.i think these days fighters have to be good on their feet as well as on the ground cause ya never know where its going to take place.gone are the days of just being a ground expert or stand up expert,well rounded is where its at imo

I aim to be an animal on my feet, and if it goes to the ground (but i'll try to avoid it) I can hold my own there too.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2006, 07:09:29 PM »
I aim to be an animal on my feet, and if it goes to the ground (but i'll try to avoid it) I can hold my own there too.

ya i bet you'd take it to the ground  ;)
just push some weight!

blaster

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2006, 07:22:13 PM »
ya i bet you'd take it to the ground  ;)

Nope, I'm more of a one hit wonder, like Robbie Lawler. If I hit you with a right, it's all over red rover.

armbar3

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2006, 04:59:55 PM »
ha ha jack ass do you remember when ali went to japan to take on thr heavyweight wrestling champ ali had to go to the hospital to get blood put back in him his ass was owned just like your is now