Author Topic: Milos Sarcev's new gym - Koloseum Spain 2012 coming soon  (Read 10466 times)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Re: Coming soon new koloseum Gym Spain ?
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2012, 04:24:08 PM »
No no....most are done in your moms bedroom.
 :D

She's getting awfully tired of having to give you bus money to get home. Up your game tireflipper.
 ;D

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
Re: Milos Sarcev's new gym - Koloseum Spain 2012 coming soon
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2012, 04:34:42 PM »
Cold hard truth, huh??? Most guys here are living a total lie.

Lol don't be stupid. they speak the truth. Spain a total shit hole. Darker than your mother's anal cavity.

That 24% figure is bullshit. More like 30+%

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2012, 04:45:30 PM »
Seriously, I wonder how that guy does it all the time?

Dude was broke, insolvent and just came outta the slammer, and just a few months later he has the capital again to open up a new gym, drop out a new supplement line etc etc

How does that guy raise capital so fast over and over again? There are people saving money for decades to open up their own business. ???

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2012, 04:52:43 PM »
One of Milo's biggest downfalls is that he has no problem eating the Pu$$y of whores. And because of this, he will most likely end up in a roadside ditch.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2012, 05:38:31 PM »
She's getting awfully tired of having to give you bus money to get home. Up your game tireflipper.
 ;D
Well, I'd take the food stamps but I dont want you to shrivel up any smaller than you already are.  ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Croatian

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2012, 03:25:02 PM »
"Strangely" Milos is avoiding English speaking countries  ;D : Finland,Dominica,Spain,_ _ _ _ _ _ _

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2012, 03:29:33 PM »
Ha ha another genius move from milos.. opening a business in a country hard hit by a recession that's going to last for at least 10 years lol. And not just any kind of business, but a fucking...gym, ha ha. Cause spaniards are really going to pay to train when they wont even have enough to eat.
Oh well. I wonder who s the gullible moron he bullshited/fooled with his fake steroid muscles and "charisma" again. So many suckers in the world it's sad. What a parasite milos is, flying from one country to another, opening shitty gyms that always close in weird circumstances and leave their investors in debt again and again.  

Without a doubt another project that's doomed for failure from the get go, as usual.

What are you talking about?  How many gyms has Milos opened that you know of?

He had one in the US.  Where else have you seen him open another gym?

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2012, 03:30:25 PM »
"Strangely" Milos is avoiding English speaking countries  ;D : Finland,Dominica,Spain,_ _ _ _ _ _ _

When was he in Dominica?

"1"

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2012, 04:39:24 PM »
"Strangely" Milos is avoiding English speaking countries  ;D : Finland,Dominica,Spain,_ _ _ _ _ _ _
::) Dominica "strangely" IS english speaking

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2012, 05:38:19 PM »
Milos will teach his clients how to get a crucial pump in the biceps without curling any weights.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2012, 06:54:56 AM »
Lol don't be stupid. they speak the truth. Spain a total shit hole. Darker than your mother's anal cavity.

That 24% figure is bullshit. More like 30+%

I watch Rick Steeves Europe all the time and Spain seems to have some really beautiful cities.  I would definitley like to visit some day.  Women seem kind of hot too.

Croatian

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2012, 03:15:26 PM »
::) Dominica "strangely" IS english speaking

Republica Dominicana ,former Spanish colony,official lingo SPANISH !.
Hasta la vista amigo.

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2012, 05:54:56 PM »
Republica Dominicana ,former Spanish colony,official lingo SPANISH !.Hasta la vista amigo.

Don't change what you wrote fuckface.
Dominica (what you first wrote and what OneMoreRep and I responded to) and Republica Dominicana/Dominican Republic are 2 totally different islands. Both in the Caribbean yes but different islands.
I suggest you do a google search before you Hasta la vista amigo somebody, hijo de puta.
If you think/assume those are the same, don't ever come to the Caribbean on a vacation and mention one while meaning the other to one of their inhabitants...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominica
Dominica ( /ˌdɒmɪˈniːkə/ dom-i-nee-kə;[3] French: Dominique; Kali‘na (Carib): Wai‘tu kubuli), officially the Commonwealth of Dominica, is an island nation in the Lesser Antilles region of the Caribbean Sea, south-southeast of Guadeloupe and northwest of Martinique. Its size is 750 square kilometres (290 sq mi) and the highest point in the country is Morne Diablotins, which has an elevation of 1,447 metres (4,747 ft). The Commonwealth of Dominica had a population of 71,293 at the 2011 Census. The capital is Roseau.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominican_Republic
The Dominican Republic (i/dəˌmɪnɨkən rɨˈpʌblɪk/; Spanish: República Dominicana [reˈpuβlika ðominiˈkana]) is a nation on the island of Hispaniola, part of the Greater Antilles archipelago in the Caribbean region. The western third of the island is occupied by the nation of Haiti, making Hispaniola one of two Caribbean islands that are shared by two countries. Both by area and population, the Dominican Republic is the second largest Caribbean nation (after Cuba), with 48,442 square kilometres (18,704 sq mi) and an estimated 10 million people.[3][7]

Croatian

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2012, 12:23:07 AM »
Dominica (what you first wrote and what OneMoreRep and I responded to) and Republica Dominicana/Dominican Republic are 2 totally different islands. Both in the Caribbean yes but different islands.
I suggest you do a google search before you Hasta la vista amigo somebody, hijo de puta.
If you think/assume those are the same, don't ever come to the Caribbean on a vacation and mention one while meaning the other to one of their inhabitants...

Dominica ( /ˌdɒmɪˈniːkə/ dom-i-nee-kə;[3] French: Dominique; Kali‘na (Carib): Wai‘tu kubuli), officially the Commonwealth of Dominica, is an island nation in the Lesser Antilles region of the Caribbean Sea, south-southeast of Guadeloupe and northwest of Martinique. Its size is 750 square kilometres (290 sq mi) and the highest point in the country is Morne Diablotins, which has an elevation of 1,447 metres (4,747 ft). The Commonwealth of Dominica had a population of 71,293 at the 2011 Census. The capital is Roseau.

The Dominican Republic (i/dəˌmɪnɨkən rɨˈpʌblɪk/; Spanish: República Dominicana [reˈpuβlika ðominiˈkana]) is a nation on the island of Hispaniola, part of the Greater Antilles archipelago in the Caribbean region. The western third of the island is occupied by the nation of Haiti, making Hispaniola one of two Caribbean islands that are shared by two countries. Both by area and population, the Dominican Republic is the second largest Caribbean nation (after Cuba), with 48,442 square kilometres (18,704 sq mi) and an estimated 10 million people.[3][7]

Yeah, I'll live Sydney's life style for that miniature world  ;D.

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2012, 12:38:15 AM »

Mooi, mooi!  :D

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2012, 05:15:34 PM »
A no so, Axe-je? :D