Author Topic: Just another reason why I hate "crossfit"  (Read 40070 times)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Just another reason why I hate "crossfit"
« Reply #100 on: December 02, 2011, 10:20:34 PM »

Can you show us pictures of your contest nose? And why are you speaking in plural?

Because I'm talking on behalf of everyone on GETBIG!

And sure here is my contest nose - eating a pizza after a successful Showing!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #101 on: December 02, 2011, 10:21:09 PM »
Mmmmm, it wasn't out of control. Thanks tho.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #102 on: December 02, 2011, 10:21:23 PM »
Yeah, but we don't hide behind our computers.

What my question can only be answered face to face? Why has your stomach in contest shape grown so much? You have talked plenty about the bellies of 21st century probodybuilders, now why don't you explain yours?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #103 on: December 02, 2011, 10:23:55 PM »
See post above yours. I thought you knew more about bodybuilding, training and nutrition than to ask questions like that. Guess I was wrong.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: December 02, 2011, 10:24:21 PM »
Mmmmm, it wasn't out of control. Thanks tho.

Maybe not... But it was pretty big for a guy who claims next to clean status. I mean fuck, Mike Avilla's mid section was tight as fuck compared to yours and you are the guy who supposedly knew what he was doing... Where am I wrong?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #105 on: December 02, 2011, 10:26:01 PM »
I'm 5'6 and 195 in those pics. Mike was I think almost 6' and just about the same weight or less. Makes a difference.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 02, 2011, 10:28:23 PM »
Because I'm talking on behalf of everyone on GETBIG!

And sure here is my contest nose - eating a pizza after a successful Showing!

When was that Mr. Narcissus. Post or pre 2007? Have you even once started a thread about anything other then yourself? honest question bro...

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 02, 2011, 10:31:26 PM »
When was that Mr. Narcissus. Post or pre 2007? Have you even once started a thread about anything other then yourself? honest question bro...

That 2004....  Dude you asked for a nose pic???  - Just keepin it real!

Yes and I have started many posts about things other than myself!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: December 02, 2011, 10:42:02 PM »
What my question can only be answered face to face? Why has your stomach in contest shape grown so much? You have talked plenty about the bellies of 21st century probodybuilders, now why don't you explain yours?
It is harder as u get older to keep your waist small. I eat very clean and stay lean, but my waist has grown since after 43 years old. My dad use to warn me, wait until u are over 40  your waist will get bigger and your vision will decrease. It started to happen after 43. I use to always have a 29-30 waist, in the past 2 years it is now 32.  Getting old sucks, except for the increased wealth, which would be better at a younger age, before Kids.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 02, 2011, 10:47:30 PM »
It is harder as u get older to keep your waist small. I eat very clean and stay lean, but my waist has grown since after 43 years old. My dad use to warn me, wait until u are over 40  your waist will get bigger and your vision will decrease. It started to happen after 43. I use to always have a 29-30 waist, in the past 2 years it is now 32.  Getting old sucks, except for the increased wealth, which would be better at a younger age, before Kids.

Agree 100%... I like to bust Coach's balls because it looks like Gary Strydom who supposedly is doing more hormones than "most" has kept his belly in check and gained size.  ;)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 02, 2011, 10:57:07 PM »
I know, I'm not even going to deny that...  it does look like I have gyno in that picture!! WTF lol  

Bro did you just say "it doesn't look like you have it"?, YOU DO HAVE IT. Except it really isn't gyno. Its the chest of a fat man. No biggie really... It is what it is...Honestly bro it wouldn't matter if you weren't like the Kardashians and keep posting on Getbig pictures about yourself. I do wonder how many other sites you post on being that Getbig is the end all be all when it comes to photos...I'm guessing that 8 years photo's really don't hold a lot of weight on other BB sites though. In fact, it really doesn't make sense that the last time you were in shape was 8 years ago.  You have way too many post numbers talking about being in shape after 2004 for people to not questi0n it. :-\

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 02, 2011, 11:04:11 PM »
Thanks guys!  much appreciated!

Don't envy me, it can be verrrrrrry dry at times (not all the time - but sometimes!)

Now I don't want to hijack this thread, - back to bashing CrossFit  ;D

lulzzzz

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 02, 2011, 11:18:53 PM »
Bro it doesn't look like you have it, YOU DO HAVE IT. Except it really isn't gyno. Its the chest of a fat man. No biggie really... It is what it is...Honestly bro it wouldn't matter if you weren't like the Kardashians and keep posting on Getbig pictures about yourself. I do wonder how many other sites you post on being that Getbig is the end all be all when it comes to photos...I'm guessing that 8 years photo's really don't hold a lot of weight on other BB sites though. In fact, it really doesn't make sense that the last time you were in shape was 8 years ago.  You have way to many post numbers taking about being in shape after 2004 for people to not questi0n it. :-\

I mean I competed in 2007 and looked in pretty sick shape!

In 2008 I was very busy with work, and spent a lot of time travelling to Qatar and Europe to oversee the expansion of our business and starting a new company.  

At the end of 2008 I moved back to the US to do my Masters, right after that I started my PhD..... so I put competing on hold until I'm done with school!

So this is why you won't see any pictures of me competing after 2007!

If you have a problem with all the pictures I'm posting.... you know you have the option to not look at them....  A better choice... you have an off button on your PC, feel free to use it!

All this talk - and I have YET to see pictures of you?   ???  Are you embarassed to post them or something?  You seem very critical of others pictures, but I mean.... what are you scared to post your own pictures?

Did you really step up the dumbell rack and attempt to curl a 90 lb dumbbell? WTF bro. Is Groink your cousin or something? Anyone in the gym curling more than a 60 pound dumbbell is straight out doucebaggery... And that is coming straight from the offices of The Arnold Schwarzenegger. No joke he is laughing at anyone doing 90+LB curls.

Yes I did - I rep the 70s and 75s right now... (At one point I could do 10 per arm with the 70's)....  So decided to try the 90s... got 2 per arm!  Just wanted to see how it would go!

But thanks for the advice, can you post pictures of your arm, so I can see how effective your training methods are?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 02, 2011, 11:22:37 PM »
I mean I competed in 2007 and looked in pretty sick shape!

In 2008 I was very busy with work, and spent a lot of time travelling to Qatar and Europe to oversee the expansion of our business and starting a new company.  

At the end of 2008 I moved back to the US to do my Masters, right after that I started my PhD..... so I put competing on hold until I'm done with school!

So this is why you won't see any pictures of me competing after 2007!

If you have a problem with all the pictures I'm posting.... you know you have the option to not look at them....  A better choice... you have an off button on your PC, feel free to use it!

All this talk - and I have YET to see pictures of you?   ???  Are you embarassed to post them or something?  You seem very critical of others pictures, but I mean.... what are you scared to post your own pictures?

Yes I did - I rep the 70s and 75s right now... (At one point I could do 10 per arm with the 70's)....  So decided to try the 90s... got 2 per arm!  Just wanted to see how it would go!

But thanks for the advice, can you post pictures of your arm, so I can see how effective your training methods are?

Tons of pictures, but lets see those 90 Lb dumbbell curl video's . That body you show no matter if in shape or 100 pounds heavier can't do reps with 80 to 100 pound dumbbells on the standing D.curls. You're bullshitting.

Stavios

« Reply #114 on: December 02, 2011, 11:23:40 PM »
crossfit is for the fags end of the story

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 02, 2011, 11:28:18 PM »
Tons of pictures, but lets see those 90 Lb dumbbell curl video's . That body you show no matter if in shape or 100 pounds heavier can't do reps with 80 to 100 pound dumbbells on the standing D.curls. You're bullshitting.

The only people on this site who will back you up for curling 100 pound dumbbells are other narississt who are also attention whores. I mean Fuck, lets facet it, even Kevin Levrone in all his glory isn't claiming what you are claiming.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 02, 2011, 11:29:21 PM »
crossfit is for the fags end of the story

You are a wise man ;)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 02, 2011, 11:32:19 PM »

I stand corrected - it was actually 85 lbs that I had on video (never filmed the 90s - because I didn't even think I could do it)..... Sadly that video is gone (it was taken back in 2005), I'm trying to find it, there is even a discussion on a forum, where Layne Norton comments on how shitty my form was (which it was) - I'll send it to you when I find it!

Anyways, if it makes you feel better here is a video of me doing 128X9 EZ Bar curls last year.... (This was my 7th set btw)

Here's also a pic of me curling 70 lbs sophomore year in college:

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 03, 2011, 12:11:28 AM »
I stand corrected - it was actually 85 lbs that I had on video (never filmed the 90s - because I didn't even think I could do it)..... Sadly that video is gone (it was taken back in 2005), I'm trying to find it, there is even a discussion on a forum, where Layne Norton comments on how shitty my form was (which it was) - I'll send it to you when I find it!

Anyways, if it makes you feel better here is a video of me doing 128X9 EZ Bar curls last year.... (This was my 7th set btw)

Here's also a pic of me curling 70 lbs sophomore year in college:

lol. bro sorry but many people on here do 135 pound straight bar curls because where lazy and its easy to load the bar to that and it looks nothing like what your trying pull off. Are you really trying to show how 128 pound easy curl=close to 100 pound dumbbell curls? WTF bro. This video just reinforces the fact that you should even ever put anything over a 55 pound dumbbell in your hand and attempt to curl it.

By the way, you are FAT!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: December 03, 2011, 12:12:26 AM »
lol. bro sorry but many people on here do 135 pound straight bar curls because where lazy and its easy to load the bar to that and it looks nothing like what your trying pull off. Are you really trying to show how 128 pound easy curl=close to 100 pound dumbbell curls? WTF bro. This video just reinforces the fact that you should even ever put anything over a 55 pound dumbbell in your hand and attempt to curl it.

By the way, you are FAT!

Anyone on GEtbig who is impressed by this needs to be shot in the fucking head. This is borderline retard shit bro. Come on. REALLY???

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 03, 2011, 12:19:19 AM »

Thanks for letting us know it was your 7th set though.  :-\It makes a huge difference.lol

Good night Abdominal Snowman - I'm tired and its late!  :)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 03, 2011, 12:23:34 AM »
Good night Abdominal Snowman - I'm tired and its late!  :)

big ach abdominal snowman is fishing..he just wants someone to talk to. ignore him and he will go away
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: December 03, 2011, 12:30:54 AM »
So you think he has done 90lbs dcurls? Is this board really full of lying douchebags?

i don;t know if he has or not. don't think its an impossible feat though. big ach is not fat..you are bashing.. attention whore
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: December 03, 2011, 12:32:57 AM »

Forget about what I just said...Why don't you post a picture of your 20 inch calves...lol...Something tells me your cankles will be almost the same size as your calves...

i have no cankles. don;t train my calves much anymore..but i am fat though ;)

why don't YOU post a pic. i am sure you are the next mr. o in the making
irongearco.com

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 03, 2011, 12:36:45 AM »

i don;t know if he has or not. don't think its an impossible feat though. big ach is not fat..you are bashing.. attention whore

Calling out someone for an obvious lie is attention whoring? You sir are a douche mallet. His video of 128 for silly reps show he can't touch 90 pound dbells. Shame on you for encouraging him. The fact that most people think hes cool doesn't/shouldn't give him a pass for lying. And your 20 inch calve handle is also ridiculous and you know it deep down...