Author Topic: Big Sean Allen - how does me make money?  (Read 20712 times)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: How does Big Sean Allen make money?
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2009, 12:23:03 PM »
anyone here know the guy? And if so, how does he make ends meet?Seriously, This guy has 4 kids too. How does he earn enough money to support himself, his kids, pay rent, make car payments ect? His steroid/gh bills alone must be in excess of 3 grand a month, and the guy isnt even a pro (not that pros make any money anyway). So does he train people for money? or strictly gay for pay?

thank you for your time.
There is only 3 ways for an un known bbdr to make ends meet.

1. gay4pay
2. making penuts personal training at some local gym
3. selling rec drugs and AAS

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2009, 12:41:12 PM »
Not for nothing, but why do people seem to hate him? I'm being totally serious.
Almost always, yes.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2009, 12:44:20 PM »

Good question.  It might be because he is cocky but it would be hard not to be at his size.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2009, 12:50:50 PM »

He seriously burned some bridges in the gay mafia a few years ago.  Hating on gays is not a good why to climb to the top in "sport" that involves showing off your nearly naked muscled body to an audience of cheering men. ::)

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2009, 12:50:50 PM »
Thanks, MattC!

If that is the case, with all that test, what would you all expect? Poetic musings and heartfelt soliloquy?

Unless he has committed a major transgression, it sounds like crabs in a barrel.

I think he's a fucking riot!
Almost always, yes.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2009, 12:59:49 PM »
Whoa. That whole (no pun intended) underground is too much drama. Then again, bodybuilding is dramatic. Drama.

He seriously burned some bridges in the gay mafia a few years ago.  Hating on gays is not a good why to climb to the top in "sport" that involves showing off your nearly naked muscled body to an audience of cheering men. ::)
Almost always, yes.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2009, 01:18:31 PM »
Whoa. That whole (no pun intended) underground is too much drama. Then again, bodybuilding is dramatic. Drama.

There is more happening in the “underground” than above ground.  Think about:  bodybuilders are on stage or being photographed for magazines, etc. for a few minutes at a time.  What do you think they are doing with the rest of their time?  How are they making their money?  Travel, food, supplements (legal and otherwise), etc. cost money!  Throw kids or child support payments into the mix and even someone with a legitimate job and a salary is just barely making it. 

Where I live, a single person with no children needs about $100k to live a reasonably comfortable life.  I know there are less expensive cities all over the country, but seriously, do you really think anyone can make a living as a bouncer? And how many bouncer jobs are out there anyway?  Most bodybuilders are not college educated and do not have what many of us would consider a good job.  Remember this guy who was living with his brother and working part time in a rec. center? http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=281208.0

Look at public venues like musclegallery.com, rentboy.com, or Jimmy Z’s muscle-jam and remember for every one you see there are dozens you are not seeing--and not every venue is public.  Hell, even Nasser was selling his used articles of clothing to schmoes and he was pretty high on the totem pole as far as pro bodybuilding goes.  Nasser, Titus, BSA... I'm not saying everyone is a male whore, but for better or worse, many thing$ happen behind closed doors.  ::)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2009, 02:16:58 PM »

Along with his contract with Optimum, he has a well established personal training business.  He's getting money but I don't know what his education background is
Are you kidding me, Vince? Optimum doesn't pay Sean a single fucking red cent. At best he gets a $350 credit per month with thm and they MIGHT pay for his hotel at various expos and trade shows.

I know PLENTY of people 'sponsored' by Optimum. Outside of maybe a Jessica Paxon none of them get a check. They get a few jugs of Pro Complex for their services. Please!

- Block.
?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2009, 02:18:52 PM »
whatever is it, it's done under the guise of 'personal trainer'

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2009, 02:21:07 PM »
Are you kidding me, Vince? Optimum doesn't pay Sean a single fucking red cent. At best he gets a $350 credit per month with thm and they MIGHT pay for his hotel at various expos and trade shows.

I know PLENTY of people 'sponsored' by Optimum. Outside of maybe a Jessica Paxon none of them get a check. They get a few jugs of Pro Complex for their services. Please!

- Block.

Behold the power of denial.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2009, 02:24:00 PM »

- Block.

Oh yea, forgot that Optimum doesn't pay amateur athletes.
A

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2009, 02:25:20 PM »
Behold the power of denial.
What am I trying to deny, Bay? I know he's a G4P king. I'm just saying that O.N. doesn't give him a fucking nickle.

- Block.
?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2009, 02:27:04 PM »
There is more happening in the “underground” than above ground.  Think about:  bodybuilders are on stage or being photographed for magazines, etc. for a few minutes at a time.  What do you think they are doing with the rest of their time?  How are they making their money?  Travel, food, supplements (legal and otherwise), etc. cost money!  Throw kids or child support payments into the mix and even someone with a legitimate job and a salary is just barely making it. 

Where I live, a single person with no children needs about $100k to live a reasonably comfortable life.  I know there are less expensive cities all over the country, but seriously, do you really think anyone can make a living as a bouncer? And how many bouncer jobs are out there anyway?  Most bodybuilders are not college educated and do not have what many of us would consider a good job.  Remember this guy who was living with his brother and working part time in a rec. center? http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=281208.0

Look at public venues like musclegallery.com, rentboy.com, or Jimmy Z’s muscle-jam and remember for every one you see there are dozens you are not seeing--and not every venue is public.  Hell, even Nasser was selling his used articles of clothing to schmoes and he was pretty high on the totem pole as far as pro bodybuilding goes.  Nasser, Titus, BSA... I'm not saying everyone is a male whore, but for better or worse, many thing$ happen behind closed doors.  ::)

Where I live now, 1000 dollars a month is like 100K a year....... ;D.  But I lived in Greenvile, SC for 10 years and you do need a hefty income to live comfortably. 
A

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2009, 02:29:00 PM »

Oh yea, forgot that Optimum doesn't pay amateur athletes.

And he's not an "athlete."  HTH

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2009, 02:31:12 PM »
 ;)

rockandrollfreak

• Getbig II
Sean Allen = Complete FUCKTARD!!
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2009, 02:58:04 PM »
Look at the way this douchebag talks in the 3rd person, FUCK I hate him!

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=18049

"It was alot of fun...They said BSA AN PJ was the BIGGEST dudes they ever saw in real life..lol....PJ was cool an we had a good time 2gether...One thing about me outside of bodybuilding,IM A PEOPLES PERSON an can get along with anyone...The producers loved me an the little STARS where so TALENTED...Heres some of my pics..DONT LAUGH..LOL"

spinnis

Re: Sean Allen = Complete FUCKTARD!!
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2009, 03:07:22 PM »
seems like a decent bloke to me.

he does Post in third person sometime lol.

dustin

« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2009, 03:12:50 PM »
And you thought he was some sort of Einstein? He's so retarded you can see the dumb in his eyes.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2009, 03:13:19 PM »
seems like a decent bloke to me.

he does Post in third person sometime lol.
Huge M-fucker for sure

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2009, 03:20:29 PM »
The Showstoppa thinks Sean needs to hang it up..... The Showstoppa thinks that Sean's window is closed....

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2009, 03:21:05 PM »
Jimmy down!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2009, 03:22:28 PM »
"BS8th was happy with BS8th's performance", remarked BS8th.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2009, 03:23:27 PM »
Look at the way this douchebag talks in the 3rd person, FUCK I hate him!

And I'm sure he'll lose sleep knowing that you hate him. ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2009, 03:26:27 PM »
who in the hell says "fucktard"

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2009, 03:31:42 PM »
"rockandrollfreak" aka "Dave":