Author Topic: I mean 90% of all Bodybuilders must be the dumbest people on this planet right?  (Read 2653 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
I mean think about it the rist that are involved in this "sport"

1) You bust your ass in the gym 24/7
2) You cannot hold a family - and if you can they suffer costantly from your egoistic lifestyle
3) Getting in trouble with the law or risking getting trouble witht he law because you take and buy illegal substances
4) Risking huge finacial and health risks because you shoot drugs
5) Cannot hold a job and need to do G4P leads to a sure way to get one day fucked in the ass for money
6) Zero chance to get anywhere in this "sport" think about it - the chances that your ever crack Top 10 and make some form of money are practicly zero.

The list is endlessm, all for one thing and one thing only - too look bigger then Joe Normal - any normal person, any person that would have some brain would look at the odds and say... Fuck that I go tot he gym I stay healty I don't take drugs.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

2) You cannot hold a family - and if you can they suffer costantly from your egoistic lifestyle
3) Getting in trouble with the law or risking getting trouble witht he law because you take and buy illegal substances
5) Cannot hold a job and need to do G4P leads to a sure way to get one day fucked in the ass for money
6) Zero chance to get anywhere in this "sport" think about it - the chances that your ever crack Top 10 and make some form of money are practicly zero.

The list is endlessm, all for one thing and one thing only - too look bigger then Joe Normal - any normal person, any person that would have some brain would look at the odds and say... Fuck that I go tot he gym I stay healty I don't take drugs.

mENTZER DOESNT APPROVE WITH BUSTING YOUR ASS IN THE GYM 24/7...HOW ABOUT 7/7 THERE CHEIF  :D

WeiB

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • I needed some time out from Dubai, India.
Arnt you the guy that married a eastern european money grubbing gypsy? Oh the irony.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Arnt you the guy that married a eastern european money grubbing gypsy? Oh the irony.
Wasnt that Ron?  ???

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...

Rist?
No doubt about it...

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
In my opinion its more dumb to come on a bodybuilding board when you barely train
Oh and I know guys in Hercules gym in Dublin,they remember you

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Don't forget about Hans Vogel, Northy John is still looking for him. Make sure that his smoke alarm is still working............we wouldn't want anything happening to him.
No doubt about it...

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Hans is still around,hes actually a decent guy from my experience talking to him
He just got fucked up on here,as many people do

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
In my opinion its more dumb to come on a bodybuilding board when you barely train

aahahahaaha, Storkie won't recover.

WeiB

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • I needed some time out from Dubai, India.
aahahahaaha, Storkie won't recover.

I know, another epic thread back fire fur das zieguener fiecker.

Stark

• Getbig V

haha epic trying to bash getbigs badboy :D go get fucked :D

lol why would I come to a bb board to ask for advice? thats another thing with Bodybuyilder they always think this is science hahah

Go get up in the morning go to the gym - lift weights as hard and close to good form as possible - it isn't rocket science :D hahah

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
haha epic trying to bash getbigs gayboy :D go get fucked :D

lol why would I come to a bb board to ask for advice? thats another thing with Bodybuyilder they always think this is science hahah

Go get up in the morning go to the gym - lift weights as hard and close to good form as possible - it isn't rocket science :D hahah
Im not trying to bash you,just telling is as it is

Stark

• Getbig V
Im not trying to bash you,just telling is as it is

well same here - it aint that hard - and not that difficult, at least when you stay clean and not try to become something your
body wasn't intended to be in the first place.

Stay natural - stay healty - stay clean.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Yes Debussey only has a IQ of 52.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
mENTZER DOESNT APPROVE WITH BUSTING YOUR ASS IN THE GYM 24/7...HOW ABOUT 7/7 THERE CHEIF  :D

LOL...........that wouldnt be feasible for anyone whose is not a hardcore abuser of amphetamines ;D ;D 

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
but they don't need a "real" job right? ;D
A

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
haha epic trying to bash getbigs badboy :D go get fucked :D

LOL

Stark...a legend in his own mind!

the hate rolls right off you big guy!!!!!! dont let em hold you down

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent

Also, I find it harder to get interested and focused on complicated computer games while dieting during summer I hardly play computer games, this is depressing.

Tuna Sammich

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Top 10? Never place? Shit I know people who live this way and don't even compete. All part of the game I guess.

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!

3) Getting in trouble with the law or risking getting trouble witht he law because you take, buy and sell illegal substances

fixed & bump

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
I think bodybuilding is quite easy when you look at the training...it truly is a "sport" for lazy people.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
I think bodybuilding is quite easy when you look at the training...it truly is a "sport" for lazy people.
The sport is hunting for the right sponsors. ;D :-X
A

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard

This is the modern thought process that disgusts me. People simply don't do things anymore for the love of it. It is now, "what do i get out of it?" thus translating into a life of mediocre repetition and unhappiness.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter

well no shit.  any other "sport" on the planet requires 4-5 hours a day, 7 days a week at least.  "bodybuilding" just requires 1 square cm of ass cheek and 3 trips to the gym a week.
Deep Tissue Massage

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
well no shit.  any other "sport" on the planet requires 4-5 hours a day, 7 days a week at least.  "bodybuilding" just requires 1 square cm of ass cheek and 3 trips to the gym a week.
damn. lol
A