Author Topic: WTF  (Read 2648 times)

L.L

WTF
« on: February 28, 2012, 04:48:08 AM »
WTF happened to my snitch15 thread? ..Jesus, this guy talks a lot of shit and when he is given a taste of his own medicine threads gets deleted?/ c'monnn. if we gonna play , make it even for everybody.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
Re: WTF
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 04:56:37 AM »
WTF happened to my snitch15 thread? ..Jesus, this guy talks a lot of shit and when he is given a taste of his own medicine threads gets deleted?/ c'monnn. if we gonna play , make it even for everybody.

u been censored?
join the club.
Boundary Breaker

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 05:00:28 AM »
so now even the moderate on getbig dont like you lol ,, i told you you are not welcome in thunderdome,, they dont like liars here,, by the way go in history back all through 8 year....i never ask for posting to be remove....i think you are just not liked for the lies ,, there are many bodybuildrs here you cant just lie to them ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 05:04:12 AM »
you're such a kid you had to go crying to RON and have the thread removed..Jesus, you take this internet stuff too serious, crybaby.

p.s ..im not going anywhere unless i get banned... ;D

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 05:07:38 AM »
So is it safe to assume as of Thursday gh15 will have his own website and Getbig will no longer be subject to his useless drivel? 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 05:08:18 AM »
you're such a kid you had to go crying to RON and have the thread removed..Jesus, you take this internet stuff too serious, crybaby.

p.s ..im not going anywhere unless i get banned... ;D

oh you can stay here as much as you want ,, i dont care about here....here is not where my toop elfs  operate

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2012, 05:09:33 AM »
So is it safe to assume as of Thursday gh15 will have his own website and Getbig will no longer be subject to his useless drivel? 

did i say march 1? i said march ,,  and it is ready ,, now they want a forum  and steroid boarding and they want plenty of fish type aggreement for fitness and bodybuild,, all this should be looked into,, the webpage is ready and will go out god willing in march

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2012, 05:10:19 AM »
oh you can stay here as much as you want ,, i dont care about here....here is not where my toop elfs  operate

gh15 approved

you know you want me on your website...i'll join as a member there as well so we can continue this battle..it's fun .... :-*

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 05:14:07 AM »
you know you want me on your website...i'll join as a member there as well so we can continue this battle..it's fun .... :-*

WE WHO ARE ABOUT TO DIE,SALUTE YOU !

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2012, 05:15:39 AM »
unemployed15 will never leave getbig. Getbig would absorb his loss and not even break stride. For fakepro15 pretending to be an IFBB pro on GB is the ONLY thing he has in his life. His online all day the CYBER NERD lives to tell tales as only the virtual audience will listen to his pathetic , loser fantasies of being connected to the CIA, MOSSAD, owning castles ,being a pro bodybuild. Even now he is mocked by all but his gimmicks and weak hangers-on. Notice that his empty threats are getting more and more frequent and desperate. He is constantly making threats and slandering people as dealers etc.

His time will soon be up. This fakepro15 gimmick is ready to burn istself out and melts all day long as he sit on GB making 80-90 post.  :-*

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2012, 05:32:26 AM »

you cant join its dictatorship,, noone can join it is me and top bodybuilders and elfs lecturing and lecturing and bringing hands on bodybuild to the mases

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2012, 05:36:58 AM »
unemployed15 will never leave getbig. Getbig would absorb his loss and not even break stride. For fakepro15 pretending to be an IFBB pro on GB is the ONLY thing he has in his life. His online all day the CYBER NERD lives to tell tales as only the virtual audience will listen to his pathetic , loser fantasies of being connected to the CIA, MOSSAD, owning castles ,being a pro bodybuild. Even now he is mocked by all but his gimmicks and weak hangers-on. Notice that his empty threats are getting more and more frequent and desperate. He is constantly making threats and slandering people as dealers etc.

His time will soon be up. This fakepro15 gimmick is ready to burn istself out and melts all day long as he sit on GB making 80-90 post.  :-*

alex33 this doesnt work anymore,, the truth of the matr you have no idea who gh15 is,, you dont know if it is gimick ,, you dont know if one fella or many ,, you dont know if it is profesional,, you dont know anything about gh15....this is the worst nightmare for you you know why? because both information about you in real life and about avesher... both of you were nailed with real info the day you blocked half my elfs from geting into getbig.com,, this was the day i agreed to get information abotu you in real life,,

now its kind of sad ,, you are in my mercy ,, straight out my mercy ,, 

if i want i can make big coloum about it on webpage ...if i want i can bring all runningmom epidose to the fellas i work with .., to the department who deal with this ...if i want i can finnish your way of income and you do have  a way of income ...you work you are not mullioner you work for every thing you have... i can finish this in your life

stay very quiet and where you beoong because no one doesnt like you for a lonnnng time and i am with no one on this one

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2012, 06:15:34 AM »
you cant join its dictatorship,, noone can join it is me and top bodybuilders and elfs lecturing and lecturing and bringing hands on bodybuild to the mases

gh15 approved

No it wont...you need the people who hate your guts so that your ball lickers can feel some sort of 'special' by defending you.  God, how I wish a random missle would land in your general vicinity.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2012, 06:22:55 AM »
GTFO.  ::)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2012, 06:23:02 AM »
This place would slowly start to crumble without gh15. All of the other good posters have already left. We have Pure natural fag starting a shitty thread every 5 seconds, Voland starting poop threads, and Brad starting sexy slut threads (I like bye the way) and that's about it.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2012, 06:28:24 AM »
No it wont...you need the people who hate your guts so that your ball lickers can feel some sort of 'special' by defending you.  God, how I wish a random missle would land in your general vicinity.

LOL i laughed lol i actualy laughed in what you say you bumb lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2012, 06:30:10 AM »
This place would slowly start to crumble without gh15. All of the other good posters have already left. We have Pure natural fag starting a shitty thread every 5 seconds, Voland starting poop threads, and Brad starting sexy slut threads (I like bye the way) and that's about it.
LOL  ;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2012, 07:29:04 AM »
LOL i laughed lol i actualy laughed in what you say you bumb lol

gh15 approved

Too bad you have figured out how to not choke on a dick.  I am sure you have had plenty of practice too.....

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2012, 08:36:58 AM »

Don't agree at all. I have no axe to grind with gh15 - he adds to the rich GB tapestry. However, this place can take the loss of anybody except Ron. In fact, I think most old-timers would tell you that the heyday of GB was before gh15 ever posted. It was all about laughing at pro bodybuilders and making them melt. The board war with mayhem. People could post as guests. The place was rife with hilarious photoshops. It was insane and irreverent. It wasn't even very pro-steroid.

I'm not saying that gh15 killed that btw. He just arrived after it.
O