Author Topic: detoxing kidney and liver with ALOT of meat!  (Read 2636 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
detoxing kidney and liver with ALOT of meat!
« on: December 02, 2013, 07:22:31 PM »
this seems to be the key now. i dont understand why someone would not include meat on a kidney an liver detox, meat has all essential amino acids !

highest quality protien to BUILD the weak kidneys and weak liver. our organs die an get weak because protien is the building blocks!!!

latley from what i read they say not eating enough meat builds up too much toxins in kidney and liver so you need to eat ALOT of meat to detox these organs.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: detoxing kidney and liver with ALOT of meat!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 07:27:32 PM »
this seems to be the key now. i dont understand why someone would not include meat on a kidney an liver detox, meat has all essential amino acids !

highest quality protien to BUILD the weak kidneys and weak liver. our organs die an get weak because protien is the building blocks!!!

latley from what i read they say not eating enough meat builds up too much toxins in kidney and liver so you need to eat ALOT of meat to detox these organs.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 07:27:57 PM »
What about heme iron?  ???

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 07:29:04 PM »
What about pyramid shits?

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 08:55:39 PM »

:o :o :o :o :o :o ??? ??? ???

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2013, 08:57:31 PM »
 my back has been hurting    so I went to the doctor   full physical

I might have kidney stones too

fucking sucks getting old

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2013, 09:17:06 PM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2013, 10:30:19 PM »

I'm really disappointed in you, looks live you've fallen off the wagon...  :-X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2013, 10:44:37 PM »
Conflicting evidence, Falcon:

In a cohort study of 49 654 Canadian women, we assessed the association of colorectal cancer with total iron and heme iron intake, excluding iron supplements. Among women aged 40–59 years, followed for an average of 16.4 years, we identified 617 incident colorectal cancer cases. Data from a food frequency questionnaire administered at baseline were used to calculate red meat intake and intake of total dietary iron, iron from meat, and heme iron. Analyses were carried out for all cases and for the proximal colon, distal colon, and rectum, using Cox proportional hazards models. We found no association of intake of iron, heme iron, or iron from meat with risk of colorectal cancer overall or with any of the subsites, nor was there effect modification by alcohol consumption or hormonal replacement therapy.nce, Falcon

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2013, 10:47:15 PM »
Background: Red and processed meat consumption may play a role in lung cancer pathogenesis because of these meats' fat and carcinogen content.

Objective: We prospectively investigated whether meat type, cooking method, doneness level, and intake of specific meat mutagens and heme iron are associated with lung carcinoma.

Design: Men (n = 278,380) and women (n = 189,596) from the National Institutes of Health–AARP Diet and Health Study with no history of cancer at baseline were monitored for 8 y. Diet was assessed with a 124-item food-frequency questionnaire. A meat-cooking module was used to estimate the intake of individual heterocyclic amines, benzo(a)pyrene, and heme iron. Cox proportional hazards regression was used to estimate hazard ratios (HRs) and 95% CIs.

Results: In a comparison of quintiles 5 with 1 (Q5vsQ1), a high intake of red meat was associated with an increased risk of lung carcinoma in both men (HRQ5vsQ1: 1.22; 95% CI: 1.09, 1.38; P for trend = 0.005) and women (HRQ5vsQ1: 1.13; 95% CI: 0.97, 1.32; P for trend = 0.05). A high intake of processed meat increased the risk only in men (HRQ5vsQ1: 1.23; 95% CI: 1.10, 1.37; P for trend = 0.003). In an analysis stratified by smoking status, we observed a tendency for an increased risk with red meat intake in never smoking men and women; however, the risks were not statistically significant. In a comparison of tertiles 3 and 1 (T3vsT1), the risk of lung carcinoma was associated with intake of well-/very-well-done meat (HRT3vsT1: 1.20; 95% CI: 1.07, 1.35; P for trend = 0.002) and the intake of 2-amino-3,8-dimethylimidazo[4,5-f]quinoxaline (HRQ5vsQ1: 1.20; 95% CI: 1.04, 1.38; P for trend = 0.04) in men. Heme iron intake increased the risk of lung carcinoma in both men (HRQ5vsQ1: 1.25; 95% CI: 1.07, 1.45; P for trend = 0.02) and women (HRQ5vsQ1: 1.18; 95% CI: 0.99, 1.42; P for trend = 0.002).

Conclusion: We observed a moderate association between meat consumption and lung carcinoma, which might be explained by heme iron intake, high-temperature cooking, and associated mutagens.
X

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2013, 10:51:41 PM »

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2013, 11:50:38 PM »
Ok so now we're supposed to hop on meat again?

Rollercoaster teachings of peace

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2013, 03:02:04 AM »
Every post Falcon makes... All I see is this:

"What if  C A T really spelled dog man?"
$

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2013, 03:42:34 AM »
Niacin is a key in DNA repair.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2013, 05:01:19 AM »

Eat more meat bro best advice i can give at this point
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2013, 06:42:47 AM »
Eat more meat bro best advice i can give at this point
I see what you did there, reverse Psychology works sometimes.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2013, 10:26:34 AM »
Background: Red and processed meat consumption may play a role in lung cancer pathogenesis because of these meats' fat and carcinogen content.

Objective: We prospectively investigated whether meat type, cooking method, doneness level, and intake of specific meat mutagens and heme iron are associated with lung carcinoma.

Design: Men (n = 278,380) and women (n = 189,596) from the National Institutes of Health–AARP Diet and Health Study with no history of cancer at baseline were monitored for 8 y. Diet was assessed with a 124-item food-frequency questionnaire. A meat-cooking module was used to estimate the intake of individual heterocyclic amines, benzo(a)pyrene, and heme iron. Cox proportional hazards regression was used to estimate hazard ratios (HRs) and 95% CIs.

Results: In a comparison of quintiles 5 with 1 (Q5vsQ1), a high intake of red meat was associated with an increased risk of lung carcinoma in both men (HRQ5vsQ1: 1.22; 95% CI: 1.09, 1.38; P for trend = 0.005) and women (HRQ5vsQ1: 1.13; 95% CI: 0.97, 1.32; P for trend = 0.05). A high intake of processed meat increased the risk only in men (HRQ5vsQ1: 1.23; 95% CI: 1.10, 1.37; P for trend = 0.003). In an analysis stratified by smoking status, we observed a tendency for an increased risk with red meat intake in never smoking men and women; however, the risks were not statistically significant. In a comparison of tertiles 3 and 1 (T3vsT1), the risk of lung carcinoma was associated with intake of well-/very-well-done meat (HRT3vsT1: 1.20; 95% CI: 1.07, 1.35; P for trend = 0.002) and the intake of 2-amino-3,8-dimethylimidazo[4,5-f]quinoxaline (HRQ5vsQ1: 1.20; 95% CI: 1.04, 1.38; P for trend = 0.04) in men. Heme iron intake increased the risk of lung carcinoma in both men (HRQ5vsQ1: 1.25; 95% CI: 1.07, 1.45; P for trend = 0.02) and women (HRQ5vsQ1: 1.18; 95% CI: 0.99, 1.42; P for trend = 0.002).

Conclusion: We observed a moderate association between meat consumption and lung carcinoma, which might be explained by heme iron intake, high-temperature cooking, and associated mutagens.

High temp cooking is known to produce carcinogens, this is very well known.

But NOT heme iron

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2013, 01:15:49 PM »
I'm not a gambler, still gonna stear clear of the heme.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2013, 04:38:51 PM »
i dont get these detox concoctions with different plants. why not detox with meat since it has that protien
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2013, 04:40:42 PM »
i dont get these detox concoctions with different plants. why not detox with meat since it has that protien
Steroid heads will never learn.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2013, 04:43:28 PM »
Steroid heads will never learn.
why would we detox with plants if we dont have cancer yet? makes no sense, why not just blend up turkey and chicken in a shake to detox the kidneys
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2013, 04:49:39 PM »
why would we detox with plants if we dont have cancer yet? makes no sense, why not just blend up turkey and chicken in a shake to detox the kidneys
Reverse Psychology works sometimes. "You got some gasoline"? I said no do you see a can in my hand and kept walking.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2013, 05:47:56 PM »

I hope not for your sake. I go in Friday for another Xray to see where the bastard lives!
X

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2013, 06:45:02 PM »
Reverse Psychology works sometimes. "You got some gasoline"? I said no do you see a can in my hand and kept walking.
im only trying to reverse what i was saying about not eating meat
A